Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The Seer's Lore Shoppe [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5
[center][b]Hello everyone, and welcome to The Seer's Lore Shoppe! This is Archaic, who is the ironically blind Seer of our Clan:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32660941] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/326610/32660941_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]And his friend Haunt, who acts as our part-time Scribe:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33452306] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/334524/33452306_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Other than me, of course![/b][/center] [center]Essentially, our good friend Archaic is able to see and tell the past of any dragon. Sometimes what he finds is a little complicated, though, so Haunt and I like to help him out and interpret his findings into lore. However, the three of us don't have all the time in the world, so we require a bit of payment to be able to see what's been happenin'![/center] [center][b]Please note that I do NOT do graphics or templates for your dragons' bios. There are plenty of gorgeous templates out there for you to choose from; I just don't specialize in that sort of thing![/b][/center] P.S. If anyone wants to help me out with some graphics for this store, that would be awesome ;-; I can pay reasonably, either post here or PM me and we'll talk :D
Hello everyone, and welcome to The Seer's Lore Shoppe!

This is Archaic, who is the ironically blind Seer of our Clan:

32660941_350.png

And his friend Haunt, who acts as our part-time Scribe:

33452306_350.png

Other than me, of course!
Essentially, our good friend Archaic is able to see and tell the past of any dragon. Sometimes what he finds is a little complicated, though, so Haunt and I like to help him out and interpret his findings into lore. However, the three of us don't have all the time in the world, so we require a bit of payment to be able to see what's been happenin'!

Please note that I do NOT do graphics or templates for your dragons' bios. There are plenty of gorgeous templates out there for you to choose from; I just don't specialize in that sort of thing!

P.S. If anyone wants to help me out with some graphics for this store, that would be awesome ;-; I can pay reasonably, either post here or PM me and we'll talk :D
shop.png
[center][b]STYLES[/b][/center] [center][u][b]We currently have three interpretation styles that we can do for you![/b][/u][/center] [b]1.[/b] Bio -A detailed description of your dragon's personality/backstory/etc. -There will be a vague/mysterious phrase at the beginning of the lore as well as a quote from your dragon! -[b]Short:[/b] 2-3 paragraphs, 20kt/20g -[b]Medium:[/b] 4-5 paragraphs, 35kt/35g -[b]Long:[/b] 6+ paragraphs, base price 50kt/50g (goes up as length increases) -If you don't know specifically how many paragraphs you want, you can just choose a size :) -Example: [quote][u][i]What does it mean to love? To be loved? Does anyone really know?[/i][/u] [i]"I didn't come from some wild, tragic backstory, like you might have expected. But it wasn't a good one either."[/i] Chigetsu didn't receive the attention a hatchling requires when first born. The reason for this was simple; there were no parents to provide the attention. There was no one to neglect her, yet somehow she was still neglected. She chose her own name when she was old enough to think of it- and even she doesn't remember what it means. When she was growing, she went from Clan to Clan, searching for any sign of her own bloodline, for she had questions she desperately needed answered, longings and desperations she needed fulfilled. There was none. She began to question things. Was there a reason for her existence? Surely, there must be- there's a reason for everything. What was it that she was meant to bring to the world? How was she meant to provide for others when there had been nothing provided to her? And that final question was the answer. Chigetsu realized what her task in this life was- to bring love. Peace. Union. Her mission, her purpose, was to give to others what had never been given to her. She started her own Clan- the Clan of Paths. She believed that anyone could choose their own destination in life, and decided anyone who needed welcoming would have it here. Soon, she was not the only one chasing this dream. Another Fae known as Murasakiiro joined her after a quick friendship was ignited between them on their journeys. Time passed, as it does, and eventually they realized that they were destined to be mates. Their children usually inherit Chigetsu's graceful determination and Murasakiiro's boundless spirit. Their dreams of exploring the world are encouraged to be fought for, and therefore they will commonly decide to serve under the Flamecaller, save for a select few.[/quote][u][/u] [b]2.[/b] Story -A story about an event(s) that happened to your dragon in the past. -[b]Short:[/b] 15kt/15g -[b]Medium:[/b] 30kt/30g -[b]Long:[/b] Base price 45kt/45g (goes up as length increases) Example: I don't currently have any specific dragon-related stories, so here's the prologue to a book I'm writing: [quote]In a lot of books and movies, they like to make death scenes really dramatic with the words “then everything went black.” The lucky narrator’s death is quick and unexpected- probably, I would imagine, to create suspense. They turn around and suddenly boom, he or she is out. Down for the count. Gone from everything except this blackness that everyone apparently appears in when they’ve been killed. I wouldn’t know. My death was nothing like that. In fact, my death was slow and agonizing. Pain screamed through every inch of my body as I was stabbed again and again, forced to watch my own blood seep out of me and listen to my sister’s terrified screams as she struggled against a different antagonist. I never got the bliss of “everything went black.” Sometimes, I wish it had been like that. But no, I had to feel everything. I felt the knife, cold metal against warm flesh and blood. I felt the edge of the side of the road, scraping against my upper back, and I felt the brown-green grass reaching up from the ground to pull me in. I felt my sister’s sobs, her choked cries for help, reverberating against my skull. And most of all, I felt that one thought- you know, the one everyone thinks when they’re in a situation like that. I’m going to die. I would say I don’t regret my death, but I think the correct phrase is that I don’t regret what caused my death. I, being the protective sibling I was, was trying to save my little sister. I would never do anything different- I sacrificed myself for her, but I don’t wish it was her instead of me. What I am angry about is that I died at all. Because I can’t find her. I’ve looked everywhere. If she was dead, she would be here, with me. She’s still living and breathing, she has to be. But somehow, she’s hidden. If I was alive, I would know where she was. If I was alive, I would still be able to protect her. If I was alive, maybe I would know what to do.[/quote] [b]3.[/b] Poem -A free-verse poem based around your dragon's personality/backstory/etc -[b]Short[/b] 10kt -[b]Long[/b] 25kt Example: Again, I don't currently have any specific dragon-related poems, so here are some free-verse poems from my Wattpad: [quote]1. [i]oh, but my dear these people, they are not here for your happiness. you see, those ones yes, over there they will show you what it means to be loved. and those they will show you how to love. but all of them all of them will tear you apart. so please, my dear, i beg of you do not, in all of this, forget what love is.[/i] 2. [i]i see you you yell you cry you grieve you tire but me oh, me i watch from afar how can i help you when your anger is not because of me your sadness is not over me your sorrow is not of me and your exhaustion i had no hand in you are your own monster and i am afraid of monsters i see you you yell you cry you grieve you tire i walk away[/i][/quote] [center]Don't judge the size of what you will receive by the sizes of the examples; they're just there to show my writing style![/center]
STYLES
We currently have three interpretation styles that we can do for you!

1. Bio
-A detailed description of your dragon's personality/backstory/etc.
-There will be a vague/mysterious phrase at the beginning of the lore as well as a quote from your dragon!
-Short: 2-3 paragraphs, 20kt/20g
-Medium: 4-5 paragraphs, 35kt/35g
-Long: 6+ paragraphs, base price 50kt/50g (goes up as length increases)
-If you don't know specifically how many paragraphs you want, you can just choose a size :)
-Example:
Quote:
What does it mean to love? To be loved? Does anyone really know?

"I didn't come from some wild, tragic backstory, like you might have expected. But it wasn't a good one either."

Chigetsu didn't receive the attention a hatchling requires when first born. The reason for this was simple; there were no parents to provide the attention. There was no one to neglect her, yet somehow she was still neglected. She chose her own name when she was old enough to think of it- and even she doesn't remember what it means. When she was growing, she went from Clan to Clan, searching for any sign of her own bloodline, for she had questions she desperately needed answered, longings and desperations she needed fulfilled.

There was none.

She began to question things. Was there a reason for her existence? Surely, there must be- there's a reason for everything. What was it that she was meant to bring to the world? How was she meant to provide for others when there had been nothing provided to her?

And that final question was the answer. Chigetsu realized what her task in this life was- to bring love. Peace. Union. Her mission, her purpose, was to give to others what had never been given to her. She started her own Clan- the Clan of Paths. She believed that anyone could choose their own destination in life, and decided anyone who needed welcoming would have it here.

Soon, she was not the only one chasing this dream. Another Fae known as Murasakiiro joined her after a quick friendship was ignited between them on their journeys. Time passed, as it does, and eventually they realized that they were destined to be mates. Their children usually inherit Chigetsu's graceful determination and Murasakiiro's boundless spirit. Their dreams of exploring the world are encouraged to be fought for, and therefore they will commonly decide to serve under the Flamecaller, save for a select few.

2. Story
-A story about an event(s) that happened to your dragon in the past.
-Short: 15kt/15g
-Medium: 30kt/30g
-Long: Base price 45kt/45g (goes up as length increases)
Example: I don't currently have any specific dragon-related stories, so here's the prologue to a book I'm writing:
Quote:
In a lot of books and movies, they like to make death scenes really dramatic with the words “then everything went black.”

The lucky narrator’s death is quick and unexpected- probably, I would imagine, to create suspense. They turn around and suddenly boom, he or she is out. Down for the count. Gone from everything except this blackness that everyone apparently appears in when they’ve been killed.

I wouldn’t know.

My death was nothing like that.

In fact, my death was slow and agonizing. Pain screamed through every inch of my body as I was stabbed again and again, forced to watch my own blood seep out of me and listen to my sister’s terrified screams as she struggled against a different antagonist.

I never got the bliss of “everything went black.” Sometimes, I wish it had been like that. But no, I had to feel everything. I felt the knife, cold metal against warm flesh and blood. I felt the edge of the side of the road, scraping against my upper back, and I felt the brown-green grass reaching up from the ground to pull me in. I felt my sister’s sobs, her choked cries for help, reverberating against my skull. And most of all, I felt that one thought- you know, the one everyone thinks when they’re in a situation like that.

I’m going to die.

I would say I don’t regret my death, but I think the correct phrase is that I don’t regret what caused my death. I, being the protective sibling I was, was trying to save my little sister. I would never do anything different- I sacrificed myself for her, but I don’t wish it was her instead of me.

What I am angry about is that I died at all. Because I can’t find her. I’ve looked everywhere. If she was dead, she would be here, with me. She’s still living and breathing, she has to be. But somehow, she’s hidden.

If I was alive, I would know where she was. If I was alive, I would still be able to protect her.

If I was alive, maybe I would know what to do.

3. Poem
-A free-verse poem based around your dragon's personality/backstory/etc
-Short 10kt
-Long 25kt
Example: Again, I don't currently have any specific dragon-related poems, so here are some free-verse poems from my Wattpad:
Quote:
oh, but my dear
these people, they are not here
for your happiness.
you see, those ones
yes, over there
they will show you what it means to be loved.
and those
they will show you how to love.
but all of them
all of them
will tear you apart.
so please, my dear, i beg of you
do not, in all of this, forget
what love is.

i see you
you yell
you cry
you grieve
you tire
but me
oh, me
i watch from afar
how can i help you when
your anger
is not because of me
your sadness
is not over me
your sorrow
is not of me
and your exhaustion
i had no hand in
you are your own monster
and i am afraid of monsters
i see you
you yell
you cry
you grieve
you tire
i walk away
Don't judge the size of what you will receive by the sizes of the examples; they're just there to show my writing style!
shop.png
RULES

1. I require a down payment of half the treasure or gems for your order before I will start it. This is to avoid potential scams. CR and PM both work fine.
2. I most likely won't have to do this, but I have the right to refuse service to anyone if you break my rules or FR's ToS.
3. You MUST fill out the order form in order for me to accept it.
4. You can order up to two dragons at a time. After those are done, feel free to come back!
5. DON'T PING ME! I'M SUBBED! (I won't bite if you do, though)
6. There really aren't slots, so feel free to order whenever, but I'll put a list below with the order form saying whose I'm currently working on/who will be next!
7. You will receive your lore quoted on this thread through a ping, after which I will ask you to please pay the remainder of what you owe.
8. PLEASE don't forget to credit me. :) Doesn't matter how you do it, just please do!
9. You may use this thread to chat with me or others as long as it stays mostly relevant to this shop- don't worry too much about spamming the thread, but also don't go crazy :)

Feel free to ask any questions you may still have!
RULES

1. I require a down payment of half the treasure or gems for your order before I will start it. This is to avoid potential scams. CR and PM both work fine.
2. I most likely won't have to do this, but I have the right to refuse service to anyone if you break my rules or FR's ToS.
3. You MUST fill out the order form in order for me to accept it.
4. You can order up to two dragons at a time. After those are done, feel free to come back!
5. DON'T PING ME! I'M SUBBED! (I won't bite if you do, though)
6. There really aren't slots, so feel free to order whenever, but I'll put a list below with the order form saying whose I'm currently working on/who will be next!
7. You will receive your lore quoted on this thread through a ping, after which I will ask you to please pay the remainder of what you owe.
8. PLEASE don't forget to credit me. :) Doesn't matter how you do it, just please do!
9. You may use this thread to chat with me or others as long as it stays mostly relevant to this shop- don't worry too much about spamming the thread, but also don't go crazy :)

Feel free to ask any questions you may still have!
shop.png
[center][b]ORDER FORM[/b][/center] [code][b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of Interpretation:[/b] (Bio, Story, or Poem) [b]Size:[/b] [b]POV:[/b] (First or third person) [b]Tone:[/b] (Chaotic, humorous, dark, serious, etc) [b]Starting from scratch?:[/b] (You let me completely come up with your dragons history, personality, etc) (ONLY if no, fill out the following 3) [b]Personality:[/b] [b]History Snippets/Summary:[/b] [b]Additional Info:[/b] [b]Payment Form:[/b] (Treasure, gems, or mixed) [b]Dragon's BBCode:[/b][/code] [center][b]CURRENTLY WORKING ON:[/b][/center]
ORDER FORM
Code:
[b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of Interpretation:[/b] (Bio, Story, or Poem) [b]Size:[/b] [b]POV:[/b] (First or third person) [b]Tone:[/b] (Chaotic, humorous, dark, serious, etc) [b]Starting from scratch?:[/b] (You let me completely come up with your dragons history, personality, etc) (ONLY if no, fill out the following 3) [b]Personality:[/b] [b]History Snippets/Summary:[/b] [b]Additional Info:[/b] [b]Payment Form:[/b] (Treasure, gems, or mixed) [b]Dragon's BBCode:[/b]

CURRENTLY WORKING ON:
shop.png
[center][b]FINISHED ORDERS[/b][/center] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31465046][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/314651/31465046.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34364288][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/343643/34364288.png[/img][/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33461147][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/334612/33461147.png[/img][/url][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28260093][img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/avatars/282601/28260093.png[/img][/url]
FINISHED ORDERS

31465046.png34364288.png 33461147.png28260093.png
shop.png
Annnd we are open~!
Annnd we are open~!
shop.png
I would love to get some lore from you! :D [b]Username:[/b] Helsing [b]Type of Interpretation:[/b] Medium Bio [b]POV:[/b] What you like most [b]Tone:[/b] Serious, but feel free to do what you think fits best! [b]Starting from scratch?:[/b] Yes please, I have zero ideas for him [b]Dragon's BBCode:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31465046] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/314651/31465046_350.png[/img] [/url]
I would love to get some lore from you! :D

Username: Helsing
Type of Interpretation: Medium Bio
POV: What you like most
Tone: Serious, but feel free to do what you think fits best!
Starting from scratch?: Yes please, I have zero ideas for him
Dragon's BBCode:

31465046_350.png
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing
OOH, I've got some cool ideas for him. (now to decide which to go with... ;-;)
I forgot to put this in the order form, but how will you be paying?

P.S.
I took a stroll through your lair, and it's AWESOME!
@Helsing
OOH, I've got some cool ideas for him. (now to decide which to go with... ;-;)
I forgot to put this in the order form, but how will you be paying?

P.S.
I took a stroll through your lair, and it's AWESOME!
shop.png
awesome! and uhm gems please if that's fine?

Thank you for the compliment :D
awesome! and uhm gems please if that's fine?

Thank you for the compliment :D
CXuWKHk.png
@Helsing
Gems are fine! I do ask that you send a down payment of half the total before I start, so that will be 17g (and the other 18g after I'm finished)
@Helsing
Gems are fine! I do ask that you send a down payment of half the total before I start, so that will be 17g (and the other 18g after I'm finished)
shop.png
1 2 3 4 5