Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Ducky Draws - Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
@velvette transparent bg, gotcha! that'll be 80k!

@arigato9000 hmm a gijinka... sounds like a challenge! you're bit of a special case so i'll need you to send me half of the full price first and then i'll send a sketch see if it's alright with you
@velvette transparent bg, gotcha! that'll be 80k!

@arigato9000 hmm a gijinka... sounds like a challenge! you're bit of a special case so i'll need you to send me half of the full price first and then i'll send a sketch see if it's alright with you
space_bunnies_ducclord.png
@ducclord Of course! So that's sending the payment for one of them? I ordered two- If you only want to do one, I'd like it to be of Casanova, but let me know if you're doing both or one so I know how many gems to send.
@ducclord Of course! So that's sending the payment for one of them? I ordered two- If you only want to do one, I'd like it to be of Casanova, but let me know if you're doing both or one so I know how many gems to send.
lL0TUQg.png
@arigato9000 i can do both, but it'll take a while, is that alright?
@arigato9000 i can do both, but it'll take a while, is that alright?
@ducclord that's fine! I'll send the CR now.
@ducclord that's fine! I'll send the CR now.
lL0TUQg.png
@buffykiev sure sure!
@buffykiev sure sure!
@gimeurcookie [img]https://orig05.deviantart.net/932e/f/2017/220/6/0/_comm__baphometti_chills_by_ducclord-dbjehnb.png[/img]
@gimeurcookie

_comm__baphometti_chills_by_ducclord-dbjehnb.png
@ducclord hello, I came across this thread and found it a great idea, and your art style is so cute ^v^ Do you mind if I get added to your pinglist?
@ducclord hello, I came across this thread and found it a great idea, and your art style is so cute ^v^ Do you mind if I get added to your pinglist?
@silentwillow added!
@silentwillow added!
@ducclord

Awww this dude is so chilled out. Thank you!Would it be ok if I posted this artwork with credit and a link back to you, sort of like on this page? (Scroll down to the bottom and click one of the images in the gallery)
@ducclord

Awww this dude is so chilled out. Thank you!Would it be ok if I posted this artwork with credit and a link back to you, sort of like on this page? (Scroll down to the bottom and click one of the images in the gallery)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20