Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zuron's Art Zone - USD or Gems
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16
Bump.
Bump.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
Bump!
[b]Username/ID[/b]: Azurenight #236183 [b]Link/Image of Dragon[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=22519552] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/225196/22519552_350.png[/img] [/url] [i]Optional[/i] - [b]Description of dragon[/b]: Dash is a librarian whose current projects include a study of each individual flight and an in depth study into the Shade. Very curious, can display a cub like facination when he's learning something new. [b]Type[/b]: Full [b]Subtype[/b]: Sketch [i]Optional[/i] - [b]Background?[/b]: None [b]Preferred Time and Method of Payment[/b]: Gems please [b]Other Important Info[/b]: If possible I would love to have him posed in a sitting position with a journal and quill in hand, as he would be at the holidays taking information from his visitors. =) Thank you!
Username/ID: Azurenight #236183
Link/Image of Dragon:

22519552_350.png

Optional - Description of dragon: Dash is a librarian whose current projects include a study of each individual flight and an in depth study into the Shade. Very curious, can display a cub like facination when he's learning something new.
Type: Full
Subtype: Sketch
Optional - Background?: None
Preferred Time and Method of Payment: Gems please
Other Important Info: If possible I would love to have him posed in a sitting position with a journal and quill in hand, as he would be at the holidays taking information from his visitors. =) Thank you!
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

Sure, I can do that!

How would a wildclaw sit anyway? Maybe like a person squatting?
@Azurenight

Sure, I can do that!

How would a wildclaw sit anyway? Maybe like a person squatting?
Hrm? Good question. I always thought he sat himself in a chair. No back, just a long, U shaped seat were he can slip his tail over the back. He'd be propped on a knee or an arm rest to write. Oh, before I forget, if you draw him with his hood free of his eyes he has a very nasty scar that runs up the right eye. =D
Hrm? Good question. I always thought he sat himself in a chair. No back, just a long, U shaped seat were he can slip his tail over the back. He'd be propped on a knee or an arm rest to write. Oh, before I forget, if you draw him with his hood free of his eyes he has a very nasty scar that runs up the right eye. =D
buffer text buffer text Tropical post card that says, Hello from The Explorer's Club.  Wish you were here
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

That may be tricky. At least it is a sketch, so it should be easy to tinker until it works.
@Azurenight

That may be tricky. At least it is a sketch, so it should be easy to tinker until it works.
I'll be happy what whatever is easiest. I don't want to make it difficult =). Perhaps, just an upper body would be better?
I'll be happy what whatever is easiest. I don't want to make it difficult =). Perhaps, just an upper body would be better?
buffer text
Coming
Soon
@Azurenight

I could do that. Maybe I could have him lying down instead.
@Azurenight

I could do that. Maybe I could have him lying down instead.
That would work too. I like that idea =)
That would work too. I like that idea =)
buffer text
Coming
Soon
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 15 16