Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zuron's Art Zone - USD or Gems
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Skydust

Funny, it is quite early on my end. I'm a bit tired as well. It might take a little while to start and finish everything. The sketch won't take too long, but the whole thing will be a different story.

A question, do you prefer thick or thin lines? I prefer using thick ones when working with monsters because it gives them a sharper, more ominous look.
@Skydust

Funny, it is quite early on my end. I'm a bit tired as well. It might take a little while to start and finish everything. The sketch won't take too long, but the whole thing will be a different story.

A question, do you prefer thick or thin lines? I prefer using thick ones when working with monsters because it gives them a sharper, more ominous look.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
I like the sound of the thicker lines. I've been mulling over several ideas and although to me they look all soft and round and friendly-like they're still not exactly a pet you want to give you kid on Christmas. Not that you can anyways.

And that's perfectly fine ^^

I like the sound of the thicker lines. I've been mulling over several ideas and although to me they look all soft and round and friendly-like they're still not exactly a pet you want to give you kid on Christmas. Not that you can anyways.

And that's perfectly fine ^^

@Skydust

Maybe I can use a smoother style for the one without its mouth open and then go sharper for the "maw of razor" one.
@Skydust

Maybe I can use a smoother style for the one without its mouth open and then go sharper for the "maw of razor" one.
Sure!
Sure!
I thought this was a chibli like monster.. XD [quote name="FailCat13" date="2018-01-31 16:54:15" ] [img]https://orig01.deviantart.net/fa26/f/2017/116/9/4/shade_by_banjoker-db78xur.png[/img] [/quote]
I thought this was a chibli like monster.. XD

FailCat13 wrote on 2018-01-31 16:54:15:

shade_by_banjoker-db78xur.png
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13

It wasn't meant to be, but I could try and replicate the style.
@FailCat13

It wasn't meant to be, but I could try and replicate the style.
Bump!
Bump!
@FailCat13

Actually, do you want me to make each little monster to be made of their element or something? Make the line between element and dragon a bit blurred?
@FailCat13

Actually, do you want me to make each little monster to be made of their element or something? Make the line between element and dragon a bit blurred?
@Skydust

You may like this.

Also, do you want me to make it look like a Nocturne?
@Skydust

You may like this.

Also, do you want me to make it look like a Nocturne?
@Zuron

That’s pretty awesome! Gengar’s my favourite poison type.

Hm, that’s not necessary since they aren’t actual dragons. Some elements of the nocturne breed would be nice though, like the head shape with the bat/squashed nose and the weird skinny fingers.
@Zuron

That’s pretty awesome! Gengar’s my favourite poison type.

Hm, that’s not necessary since they aren’t actual dragons. Some elements of the nocturne breed would be nice though, like the head shape with the bat/squashed nose and the weird skinny fingers.
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16