Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Zuron's Art Zone - USD or Gems
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16
@Shadowfire1223

Sure. You don't have to ping me though. It shouldn't be too long. I just need to finish a few art commissions yet.
@Shadowfire1223

Sure. You don't have to ping me though. It shouldn't be too long. I just need to finish a few art commissions yet.
dbpwq3g-7e9d6c9e-85a8-4b9c-bcbd-2d891aef0130.png
@Shadowfire1223

Okay, what would you like?
@Shadowfire1223

Okay, what would you like?
How much was this? As I'm interested in some more art by you in this manner! [img]https://orig01.deviantart.net/fa26/f/2017/116/9/4/shade_by_banjoker-db78xur.png[/img]
How much was this? As I'm interested in some more art by you in this manner!
shade_by_banjoker-db78xur.png
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
@FailCat13

That was so long ago I don't remember. I'd say about 150 kt, 166 gems, or 166 fest currency. Or any of the items I am looking for as long as they are worth about that much.
@FailCat13

That was so long ago I don't remember. I'd say about 150 kt, 166 gems, or 166 fest currency. Or any of the items I am looking for as long as they are worth about that much.
Are you up for 11 commissions/11 pieces of art? :D in that monster chibi style?
Are you up for 11 commissions/11 pieces of art? :D in that monster chibi style?
i6j4Nrx.pngZLoiZXD.pnglqYellL.pngvX1wpjc.pngCZenRhq.pngmYUuffu.pngxD4xacT.gifdZGsjN5.gifXJLHpqf.png3N3a0HR.pngFwfmT0K.pnglqYellL.pngxWxmhk8.pngulC1xQf.png2DMpu3f.png
Thank you! <3 Keep me on the pinglist, please, I'm kinda. Fond of monsters. :P ~Monsters~ ~~~ [b]Username/ID[/b]: Shadowfire1223 [b]Link/Image of Monster[/b]: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=31269093] [img]http://www1.flightrising.com/dgen/dressing-room/dragon?did=31269093&skin=16385&apparel=769,939,15271,15299,23111,8955,952,7281,7280&xt=dressing.png[/img] [/url] [i]Optional[/i] - [b]Description of Monster[/b]: "Made of nightmare-stuff woven together, a horror in its native shape is a serpentine nightmare of tendrils and eyes and teeth. Able mimics, they can adapt any form they choose, though never so convincingly as to fool anyone: their telltale coloration can't be disguised, nor can the innumerable tiny tentacles making up their corporeal forms. Neither do many bother to hide their unnatural fangs; given their preference to resemble more anguine breeds of dragons, this often leads to distressingly toothy faes and coatls with maws of razors." [b]Type[/b]: Bust [b]Subtype[/b]: Shaded [i]Optional[/i] - [b]Background?[/b]: I'd like a kind of shadowy surrounding, like he's hidden in his natural habitat? [b]Preferred Time and Method of Payment[/b]: As soon as the order's in, if you'd like, and treasure, please! [b]Other Important Info[/b]: He's a monstery subspecies, which is why I copied the passage above! Basically, kinda like he's made of tendrils with very, very sharp teeth. :D
Thank you! <3 Keep me on the pinglist, please, I'm kinda. Fond of monsters. :P

~Monsters~
~~~

Username/ID: Shadowfire1223
Link/Image of Monster:

dragon?did=31269093&skin=16385&apparel=769,939,15271,15299,23111,8955,952,7281,7280&xt=dressing.png

Optional - Description of Monster: "Made of nightmare-stuff woven together, a horror in its native shape is a serpentine nightmare of tendrils and eyes and teeth. Able mimics, they can adapt any form they choose, though never so convincingly as to fool anyone: their telltale coloration can't be disguised, nor can the innumerable tiny tentacles making up their corporeal forms. Neither do many bother to hide their unnatural fangs; given their preference to resemble more anguine breeds of dragons, this often leads to distressingly toothy faes and coatls with maws of razors."
Type: Bust
Subtype: Shaded
Optional - Background?: I'd like a kind of shadowy surrounding, like he's hidden in his natural habitat?
Preferred Time and Method of Payment: As soon as the order's in, if you'd like, and treasure, please!
Other Important Info: He's a monstery subspecies, which is why I copied the passage above! Basically, kinda like he's made of tendrils with very, very sharp teeth. :D
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@FailCat13

That's a lot actually. If you don't mind the whole thing being dragged out for a while, I can do that. That would be about 1,650,000 treasure or 1833 gems/fest. Or the items of course.

@Shadowfire1223

I can do that. It will likely be a while though, as I have one commission left to finish before I start on these, and I may do a few of Cat's first. I can put you on a pinglist as well. 150,000 treasure, 178 gems/fest.
@FailCat13

That's a lot actually. If you don't mind the whole thing being dragged out for a while, I can do that. That would be about 1,650,000 treasure or 1833 gems/fest. Or the items of course.

@Shadowfire1223

I can do that. It will likely be a while though, as I have one commission left to finish before I start on these, and I may do a few of Cat's first. I can put you on a pinglist as well. 150,000 treasure, 178 gems/fest.
That's just fine, take your time!

I'll CR it, if you don't mind. :) Like the receipts.
That's just fine, take your time!

I'll CR it, if you don't mind. :) Like the receipts.
FBljwoz.png "To see a maiden dance around the fire is not so strange;
but fire dances 'round the limbs of this uncommon maid!
Be brave enough to burn and you'll be brave enough to fly;
join your sister Solace as she lights the morning sky!"
@Shadowfire1223

Okay then.
@Shadowfire1223

Okay then.
Yep! I don't mind it being dragged out as long as you don't mind me paying after each one is finished or one at a time. ^.^ Would you like me to fill out an order for it? Also you don't need to ping me I'm subbed to this thread. Have been for a long while. ^.^
Yep! I don't mind it being dragged out as long as you don't mind me paying after each one is finished or one at a time. ^.^ Would you like me to fill out an order for it? Also you don't need to ping me I'm subbed to this thread. Have been for a long while. ^.^
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16