Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [S] OCs!
1 2
i really need currency, so i'm selling some characters!

i have a folder here of characters i have adopted and i'm looking to resell

none of these were drawn by me, i only own the design!

make sure you look at the description to see which one is mine if it's one with multiple characters!

http://cheecheekat.deviantart.com/favourites/63523865/Adopted-Characters

offer on any of them!

i'd rather trade for straight up treasure or gems, but items like gems, genes, and some other stuff is fine as well

please don't ping, i'm subscribed!
i really need currency, so i'm selling some characters!

i have a folder here of characters i have adopted and i'm looking to resell

none of these were drawn by me, i only own the design!

make sure you look at the description to see which one is mine if it's one with multiple characters!

http://cheecheekat.deviantart.com/favourites/63523865/Adopted-Characters

offer on any of them!

i'd rather trade for straight up treasure or gems, but items like gems, genes, and some other stuff is fine as well

please don't ping, i'm subscribed!
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
bump
bump
hopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif cowboy | 19 | he/himhopping_magpie_by_tathym-daeyqxz.gif
hey!

i'm interested in this one, would you be more interested in gems or treasure for them?? i can offer 750 gems to start, but i can easily bring that up a lot if you'd like? :>
hey!

i'm interested in this one, would you be more interested in gems or treasure for them?? i can offer 750 gems to start, but i can easily bring that up a lot if you'd like? :>
y6Tz96p.png
5hF3FGk.png
@Negative ahhh i really don't think i'll be able to let go of that one hhhh ;o; i'm super tempted but i think i'll have to pass... thank you for the offer though!
@Negative ahhh i really don't think i'll be able to let go of that one hhhh ;o; i'm super tempted but i think i'll have to pass... thank you for the offer though!
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
bump
1 2