Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF]Gijinka/Human Art {O} G/T/Nature Egg
I'm looking for art of the human form of this guy here: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=24441601] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/244417/24441601_350.png[/img] [/url] ----- ----- Name: Diego Nickname: Dizzy Age: 19. Appearance: Dizzy is a young boy of mixed heritage who had vitiligo. (Combinations of black, white, and Mexican heritage.) Dizzy has medium length, curly hair, golden-brown eyes, and a crooked canine which sticks out more than his other teeth because it's pushed out and down. (Can be drawn as a single little "fang" in less-realistic styles.) His hair is mostly black, but has some white in it where a white patch intersects with his hairline. He is tall and lanky, and tends to be a little awkward, all nervous smiles and darting eyes. Clothing: I want Dizzy's clothing colors to come from his secondary and tertiary genes. Mostly light blue and white with pink accents here and there. He wears things like sweaters with big collars and the sleeves pushed up, t-shirt/jeans and an open hoodie, t-shirt and shorts with flip-flops, stuff like that. Just basic, normal everyday clothing, with just a hint of nerd. Hair is like the third image in the bottom row of [url=https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/33/5a/d1/335ad14d2041b3f71bd4fdb7d64acf5f.jpg]this picture[/url]. And his vitiligo looks like [url=https://ibb.co/dSRRKk]this[/url]. ----- ----- Bio: Growing up, Dizzy's family was always pretty poor. Not poor enough that he didn't know where his next meal was coming from, but enough that one missed paycheck would be detrimental. His parents met when his father was in Mexico for work, and so his mother's English was never very good, resulting in her getting stuck with low paying jobs despite her abilities and education. His father quit his job when Dizzy was born because it had required him to travel a lot and he wanted to be home, and he was hard pressed to find a new one that paid as well. Despite this, they were happy. Dizzy always had everything he needed, even if his books and clothes tended to be second hand. And though they lived in a rougher side of town, he kept himself out of trouble well enough. The worst thing he ever got pulled into was teaching a guy down the street the math of pricing things by weight. Always a bit of a nerd, Dizzy was determined to go to college, and his parents were behind him all the way. They put away what money they could, and he took a year between high school and College to work. Now, Dizzy is going to a State University for a degree in mathematics. He goes to class in the mornings and works evenings, and lives off campus with a couple of other students, each one renting one room of their house. They're pretty cool people, and though Dizzy is usually too tired to hang out with them much, they do keep each other company when studying, and will text the others in the house when picking up food to see if they want anything, and sometimes Dizzy makes a few extra bucks tutoring them in math and science, so it works out well enough. ----- ----- Please post examples of your work or links to your art thread! I'm going to be kinda picky, as I can only afford one or two art pieces right now, so don't feel bad if I pass. Cute icon made with Recolor.me.com! [img]https://image.ibb.co/mMdkvQ/DIZZ.png[/img]
I'm looking for art of the human form of this guy here:
24441601_350.png

Name: Diego

Nickname: Dizzy

Appearance: Dizzy is a young boy of mixed heritage who had vitiligo. (Combinations of black, white, and Mexican heritage.) Dizzy has medium length, curly hair, golden-brown eyes, and a crooked canine which sticks out more than his other teeth because it's pushed out and down. (Can be drawn as a single little "fang" in less-realistic styles.) His hair is mostly black, but has some white in it where a white patch intersects with his hairline. He is tall and lanky, and tends to be a little awkward, all nervous smiles and darting eyes.

Clothing: I want Dizzy's clothing colors to come from his secondary and tertiary genes. Mostly light blue and white with pink accents here and there. He wears things like sweaters with big collars and the sleeves pushed up, t-shirt/jeans and an open hoodie, t-shirt and shorts with flip-flops, stuff like that. Just basic, normal everyday clothing, with just a hint of nerd.

Hair is like the third image in the bottom row of this picture. And his vitiligo looks like this.

Bio: Growing up, Dizzy's family was always pretty poor. Not poor enough that he didn't know where his next meal was coming from, but enough that one missed paycheck would be detrimental. His parents met when his father was in Mexico for work, and so his mother's English was never very good, resulting in her getting stuck with low paying jobs despite her abilities and education. His father quit his job when Dizzy was born because it had required him to travel a lot and he wanted to be home, and he was hard pressed to find a new one that paid as well.

Despite this, they were happy. Dizzy always had everything he needed, even if his books and clothes tended to be second hand. And though they lived in a rougher side of town, he kept himself out of trouble well enough. The worst thing he ever got pulled into was teaching a guy down the street the math of pricing things by weight.

Always a bit of a nerd, Dizzy was determined to go to college, and his parents were behind him all the way. They put away what money they could, and he took a year between high school and College to work.

Now, Dizzy is going to a State University for a degree in mathematics. He goes to class in the mornings and works evenings, and lives off campus with a couple of other students, each one renting one room of their house. They're pretty cool people, and though Dizzy is usually too tired to hang out with them much, they do keep each other company when studying, and will text the others in the house when picking up food to see if they want anything, and sometimes Dizzy makes a few extra bucks tutoring them in math and science, so it works out well enough.

Please post examples of your work or links to your art thread! I'm going to be kinda picky, as I can only afford one or two art pieces right now, so don't feel bad if I pass.

Cute icon made with Recolor.me.com!
DIZZ.png
pigeon2pidgesig.png
^^^
^^^
pigeon2pidgesig.png
^^^
^^^
pigeon2pidgesig.png
^^^
^^^
pigeon2pidgesig.png
I drew him! He was fun to draw, especially with his pastel-themed colors! Full size: [img]http://orig04.deviantart.net/d2ea/f/2017/204/1/8/untitled_by_sakurates-dbhcq5i.png[/img] Lore size (tell me if this needs to be smaller): [img]http://orig07.deviantart.net/172c/f/2017/204/5/1/untitled_by_sakurates-dbhcqd5.png[/img]
I drew him! He was fun to draw, especially with his pastel-themed colors!

Full size:
untitled_by_sakurates-dbhcq5i.png

Lore size (tell me if this needs to be smaller):
untitled_by_sakurates-dbhcqd5.png
^^^
^^^
pigeon2pidgesig.png
Maybe take a look at my art shop and see if there's something in your price range there ~ I'm happy to work with you. :)
Maybe take a look at my art shop and see if there's something in your price range there ~ I'm happy to work with you. :)
k9UhnHe.png