Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | || Sketchy Dragon Headshots [Closed!] ||
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Nimitsu
Please ping me when your shop opens again? Beautiful art style!
@Nimitsu
Please ping me when your shop opens again? Beautiful art style!
Quetzal - 22 - Any Pronouns - Autistic - GLaDOS fan- Sci-Fi Artist and Writer
@Nimitsu
OH MY GOSH!!! they are both really cute, AND wow the snapper is amazing, I wouldn't have thought it was your first time drawing the breed.
Thank You!!!
@Nimitsu
OH MY GOSH!!! they are both really cute, AND wow the snapper is amazing, I wouldn't have thought it was your first time drawing the breed.
Thank You!!!
@QuetzalQueen
Certainly can! I'll add you to the ping now c:
@QuetzalQueen
Certainly can! I'll add you to the ping now c:
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@FairyArmadillo
Ahh I'm so glad, you're very welcome^^ :D
@FairyArmadillo
Ahh I'm so glad, you're very welcome^^ :D
fr__signature_banner_part_1_by_nimitsuu-d99bp54.pngfr__signature_banner_part_2_by_nimitsuu-d99bp62.pngfr__signature_banner_part_3_by_nimitsuu-d99bp74.png
@Goolix [img]https://orig12.deviantart.net/d4d8/f/2017/210/4/2/sketchy_portrait__16__goolix__by_nimitsuu-dbi4khr.png[/img] Thank you for your patience! Here's your stunning Imp~ Hope you like it!
@Goolix
sketchy_portrait__16__goolix__by_nimitsuu-dbi4khr.png
Thank you for your patience! Here's your stunning Imp~ Hope you like it!
Hey! I love your work, it's gorgeous! Could you put me on your ping list?? :0
Hey! I love your work, it's gorgeous! Could you put me on your ping list?? :0
@Ishkawolf
Sure! Adding now^^
@Ishkawolf
Sure! Adding now^^
@lemecrazy I've finished your first portrait! Hope you like how it turned out!^^ I should be able to get the second one done tomorrow c: [img]https://orig04.deviantart.net/b79b/f/2017/210/c/c/sketchy_portrait__17__lemecrazy__by_nimitsuu-dbi5rt0.png[/img]
@lemecrazy

I've finished your first portrait! Hope you like how it turned out!^^
I should be able to get the second one done tomorrow c:

sketchy_portrait__17__lemecrazy__by_nimitsuu-dbi5rt0.png
@Nimitsu ;w; Thank you so much, he looks AMAZING!!! ;w; Can't wait to see Luna's, too!
I hope I can order again sometime :D
@Nimitsu ;w; Thank you so much, he looks AMAZING!!! ;w; Can't wait to see Luna's, too!
I hope I can order again sometime :D
3IHDrqr1xttqF6zxc2rXfE.png5kiGHfxwPoqgkIBBa0gYFf.png2DdaM7j1k9Sz7oO5e4nB82.gif
@Nimitsu

:OOOOOO OMG I LOVE HIM?? i love love love how you did the horns, the golden highlights work so well aa :') he looks so soft!! thank you omg you did a great job on him ^^
@Nimitsu

:OOOOOO OMG I LOVE HIM?? i love love love how you did the horns, the golden highlights work so well aa :') he looks so soft!! thank you omg you did a great job on him ^^
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9