Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Human Art [O] Custom UM skin/stuff
Heya! So I have quite a lot of art for this (x) character, and I love all of it, but none of it hits the right spot for a Tumblr avatar. Weird I know, but I'm gonna be looking for some art since I'm planning on making my Tumblr active! Lemme just shoot this out there now: She has dragon wings and I'd like them to be in the pics, so if you don't draw that stuff often I'd probably want to see a quick doodle. Digital only please C:

Here are the two templates:
x x standard circle / square avatars here.
x this one would probably require a fullbody piece or at last a waist-up, but it's basically a sidebar. may end up being two characters? would love that a lot. i can explain when needed.

Here's what I am offering:

-10-print by daintyboots. I believe a lot of the copies might be on a banned account? Loved this skin but not too fond of the dragon anymore. Value is a bit subjective based on the art.

-These are also unequipped and UFT.
-500g+
-lots of gem apparel and retired festival items (Chimes, Rotclaw, Seashell Mantle, Frigid Sash, Haunted Flame stuff)

Please ping me as I am not subbed. I'm not gonna respond to art that I don't think would fit the character. I'll PM you with more refs and info if I end up liking your style. I'm just about to sleep so I'll get back to stuff in the morning. Thank you!! ^^
Heya! So I have quite a lot of art for this (x) character, and I love all of it, but none of it hits the right spot for a Tumblr avatar. Weird I know, but I'm gonna be looking for some art since I'm planning on making my Tumblr active! Lemme just shoot this out there now: She has dragon wings and I'd like them to be in the pics, so if you don't draw that stuff often I'd probably want to see a quick doodle. Digital only please C:

Here are the two templates:
x x standard circle / square avatars here.
x this one would probably require a fullbody piece or at last a waist-up, but it's basically a sidebar. may end up being two characters? would love that a lot. i can explain when needed.

Here's what I am offering:

-10-print by daintyboots. I believe a lot of the copies might be on a banned account? Loved this skin but not too fond of the dragon anymore. Value is a bit subjective based on the art.

-These are also unequipped and UFT.
-500g+
-lots of gem apparel and retired festival items (Chimes, Rotclaw, Seashell Mantle, Frigid Sash, Haunted Flame stuff)

Please ping me as I am not subbed. I'm not gonna respond to art that I don't think would fit the character. I'll PM you with more refs and info if I end up liking your style. I'm just about to sleep so I'll get back to stuff in the morning. Thank you!! ^^
HjZUn7k.gif
@valdosta Your character has a cute design! I'd love to offer you my services. c: I'm drawn several dragon wings which you can see in my example sheet below! I can also show you a preview of what I'm currently working on which has dragon wings in a different pose. I'm currently only accepting USD at the moment! [img]http://i.imgur.com/f51Rg76.jpg[/img] My prices are as follows! Bust - $30 Waist-up - $40 Full-body - $60 Extra characters are 80% of the original price. c: I look forward to your decision!
@valdosta

Your character has a cute design! I'd love to offer you my services. c:

I'm drawn several dragon wings which you can see in my example sheet below! I can also show you a preview of what I'm currently working on which has dragon wings in a different pose.

I'm currently only accepting USD at the moment!

f51Rg76.jpg

My prices are as follows!

Bust - $30

Waist-up - $40

Full-body - $60

Extra characters are 80% of the original price. c:

I look forward to your decision!
@valdosta hi there! i rlly like your character! id be happy to draw you an icon or a waist up or both. i also only take USD, but i thought i would offer anyway.

you can click the link in my sig for all my examples of my art!

@valdosta hi there! i rlly like your character! id be happy to draw you an icon or a waist up or both. i also only take USD, but i thought i would offer anyway.

you can click the link in my sig for all my examples of my art!

a97e852d483a01bf2bb347e362a63656a3fb004b.png
Hey, feel free to check out my Tumblr. If you like what you see, message me and we can talk prices.
Hey, feel free to check out my Tumblr. If you like what you see, message me and we can talk prices.
iPpQXsx.png
@valdosta

Oh my, that Imp Skin is absolutely gorgeous!
I have an art shop here, where you can look at examples.
@valdosta

Oh my, that Imp Skin is absolutely gorgeous!
I have an art shop here, where you can look at examples.

Alex
FR Time +3
Art Shop