Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Art Shop! [Open?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@ZeusHatches

Awthankyou!
And yeah I'd be interested! She looks hella neat! Anything you'd like her to do specifically?
@ZeusHatches

Awthankyou!
And yeah I'd be interested! She looks hella neat! Anything you'd like her to do specifically?
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons
Thank tou! :) I don't have anything in mind, but I would prefer a more relaxed pose over something overly flirty; her body language is very masculine unless she has specific reasons to be ladylike.
@LadyoftheDragons
Thank tou! :) I don't have anything in mind, but I would prefer a more relaxed pose over something overly flirty; her body language is very masculine unless she has specific reasons to be ladylike.
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
@ZeusHatches

You got it! I'll send you a sketch soon as I'm able.
@ZeusHatches

You got it! I'll send you a sketch soon as I'm able.
Bump
Bump
@LadyoftheDragons

I was hoping to get a fullbody with color and shade of this boy. Rhys isn't a very confident person, hoping most of the time that he won't have to brandish the scimitar on his back. He usually stands with his feet kinda turned inward, like he's trying to hide in on himself.
@LadyoftheDragons

I was hoping to get a fullbody with color and shade of this boy. Rhys isn't a very confident person, hoping most of the time that he won't have to brandish the scimitar on his back. He usually stands with his feet kinda turned inward, like he's trying to hide in on himself.
huSXqfk.png
@GrimLegate

Ooh he is a pretty one! I love how he looks
Totally doable, I'll take the commission.
What would you like to pay in and do you have any special requests for the drawing itself?
@GrimLegate

Ooh he is a pretty one! I love how he looks
Totally doable, I'll take the commission.
What would you like to pay in and do you have any special requests for the drawing itself?
@LadyoftheDragons

Thank you! I'll be paying in USD! And as far as special quests I don't really have any!
@LadyoftheDragons

Thank you! I'll be paying in USD! And as far as special quests I don't really have any!
huSXqfk.png
@GrimLegate

!! Alrighty then! I'll get you a sketch soon as I can and after you're happy with that we can work on payment and proper linework and such! Letting you know it'll be $35 for the whole thing.
@GrimLegate

!! Alrighty then! I'll get you a sketch soon as I can and after you're happy with that we can work on payment and proper linework and such! Letting you know it'll be $35 for the whole thing.
@LadyoftheDragons

Sounds great! I can't wait!
@LadyoftheDragons

Sounds great! I can't wait!
huSXqfk.png
@ladyofthedragon

May i be added to your pinglist please? I hope to someday save enough to get art by you. Beautiful work!
@ladyofthedragon

May i be added to your pinglist please? I hope to someday save enough to get art by you. Beautiful work!
tumblr_om7wmtaZKm1w2diclo1_100.png
wpad1.gif
1 2 3 4 5 6 7