Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Art Shop! [Open?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Promblematic
If its a shaded bust, no color, it would be either 1,500g or 804,000t. If you want color its another 500g or 4,000t.
And yes! Half n half payment is optional, you pay half after I get your first sketch done and then the other half when its finished!

-hours later realization- Now if you meant half n half payment as "half gems, half treasure" perhaps we can work something out if that works better for you!
@Promblematic
If its a shaded bust, no color, it would be either 1,500g or 804,000t. If you want color its another 500g or 4,000t.
And yes! Half n half payment is optional, you pay half after I get your first sketch done and then the other half when its finished!

-hours later realization- Now if you meant half n half payment as "half gems, half treasure" perhaps we can work something out if that works better for you!
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons ah sorry, just seeing this now! i did mean half-treasure-half-gems oops, but i'll just pay in treasure!

i'll do a coloured + shaded bust - 808,000t?
@LadyoftheDragons ah sorry, just seeing this now! i did mean half-treasure-half-gems oops, but i'll just pay in treasure!

i'll do a coloured + shaded bust - 808,000t?
ieftwO2.png
@Problematic

Its all good, I got what you meant.
But alrighty! I'll start your sketch and send it to you when I can, you're free to play half or full when you're happy enough for me to get it lined and colored.
@Problematic

Its all good, I got what you meant.
But alrighty! I'll start your sketch and send it to you when I can, you're free to play half or full when you're happy enough for me to get it lined and colored.
@LadyoftheDragons sounds good, i'll send the full amount when you're done the sketch!!
@LadyoftheDragons sounds good, i'll send the full amount when you're done the sketch!!
ieftwO2.png
@LadyoftheDragons
Would you feel comfortable with trying a fullbody + shaded of my boy
http://toyhou.se/1131014.tuari?
Figure he's humanoid, not sure if he's up your alley or not.
If you're up for it I've got some clothing refs i can pm you
@LadyoftheDragons
Would you feel comfortable with trying a fullbody + shaded of my boy
http://toyhou.se/1131014.tuari?
Figure he's humanoid, not sure if he's up your alley or not.
If you're up for it I've got some clothing refs i can pm you
@Neglect
I would certainly feel comfortable! Feel free to PM me the clothing references and your payment method so I can give you a quote. From there I'll work on your sketch and get back to you as soon as I can.
@Neglect
I would certainly feel comfortable! Feel free to PM me the clothing references and your payment method so I can give you a quote. From there I'll work on your sketch and get back to you as soon as I can.
@Rusher

I think I can work pretty well with a description, so long as you don't mind looking over sketches to make sure its right as you'd like! May take a few tries if need be.
And depending on how muscular we're talking but I can do them too!
@Rusher

I think I can work pretty well with a description, so long as you don't mind looking over sketches to make sure its right as you'd like! May take a few tries if need be.
And depending on how muscular we're talking but I can do them too!
@Rusher

Alrighty! That is totally doable, I'll send a couple of sketches to you after I get a feel for the guy. Shouldn't be too long!

With payment in treasure, it'll come to 2,800,000t for the full body, color and shadow.
If you do the shiny bribe, it'll take 100,000t off, making it 2,700,000t.
@Rusher

Alrighty! That is totally doable, I'll send a couple of sketches to you after I get a feel for the guy. Shouldn't be too long!

With payment in treasure, it'll come to 2,800,000t for the full body, color and shadow.
If you do the shiny bribe, it'll take 100,000t off, making it 2,700,000t.
@Rusher

Alrighty, Come back whenever! Hope you have a lovely day!
@Rusher

Alrighty, Come back whenever! Hope you have a lovely day!
@LadyoftheDragons

Your art is so cute! Would you be interested in drawing a shaded fullbody of this character for 3500 gems?
@LadyoftheDragons

Your art is so cute! Would you be interested in drawing a shaded fullbody of this character for 3500 gems?
tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do6_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do7_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do9_r1_100.png tumblr_o71g9q2QuW1qfx28do8_r1_250.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7