Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Art Shop! [Open?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LadyoftheDragons

How much would a headshot for a hatchling come out to?
@LadyoftheDragons

How much would a headshot for a hatchling come out to?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LadyoftheDragons I would love to commission you! Can I get a fullbody plus colour and shadow of these two together: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=26470420] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/264705/26470420_350.png[/img] [/url] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28330570] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/283306/28330570_350.png[/img] [/url] Can you keep Ryder's apparel but take off Moonlight's completely? She's got a pic of her in her bio (plus they've both got lore if you need it) As for the pose and whatnot; can you draw them both sitting beside each other in a sort of dragon embrace? Something like Ryder's tail circling both of them on the ground and Moonlight putting her head under his? Just something cute and fluffy ^-^ I'll be paying with gems
@LadyoftheDragons

I would love to commission you!

Can I get a fullbody plus colour and shadow of these two together:

26470420_350.png

28330570_350.png

Can you keep Ryder's apparel but take off Moonlight's completely? She's got a pic of her in her bio (plus they've both got lore if you need it)
As for the pose and whatnot; can you draw them both sitting beside each other in a sort of dragon embrace? Something like Ryder's tail circling both of them on the ground and Moonlight putting her head under his? Just something cute and fluffy ^-^

I'll be paying with gems
@LapisDragon17718
Hatching headshot should come to $5-$10, 500g-1000g, or 400,000t-404,000t
Depends on what you're playing with and what extra bits like color or shadow you'd like.

@EchoGhost10100
I can certainly do as you request! I'll do the best I can to make it cute and fluffy for you.
In gems it'll come to 6,400g.

I'd also like to let you both know that I will take the requests but I won't be able to start any sort of work till this coming Tuesday since I am out of state. So if this changes you mind I understand but otherwise I will let you know when I'm able to work on your pieces.
@LapisDragon17718
Hatching headshot should come to $5-$10, 500g-1000g, or 400,000t-404,000t
Depends on what you're playing with and what extra bits like color or shadow you'd like.

@EchoGhost10100
I can certainly do as you request! I'll do the best I can to make it cute and fluffy for you.
In gems it'll come to 6,400g.

I'd also like to let you both know that I will take the requests but I won't be able to start any sort of work till this coming Tuesday since I am out of state. So if this changes you mind I understand but otherwise I will let you know when I'm able to work on your pieces.
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons

Nope, I don't have enough for any of those.
@LadyoftheDragons

Nope, I don't have enough for any of those.
@LapisDragon17718

Aw that's a shame, sorry the pricing didn't work out for you but I hope you can find someone that does!
@LapisDragon17718

Aw that's a shame, sorry the pricing didn't work out for you but I hope you can find someone that does!
@LadyoftheDragons

Alright! (Do you have recommendations?)
@LadyoftheDragons

Alright! (Do you have recommendations?)
@LapisDragon17718

Not at the moment, sorry! But looking up a price number or "cheap" in the Art Sales forum could prove handy.
@LapisDragon17718

Not at the moment, sorry! But looking up a price number or "cheap" in the Art Sales forum could prove handy.
@LadyoftheDragons

Thank you very much! And that's fine for Tuesday - we can't all be playing games and whatnot all day... unfortunately XD
I'll go ahead and send the gems now :)
@LadyoftheDragons

Thank you very much! And that's fine for Tuesday - we can't all be playing games and whatnot all day... unfortunately XD
I'll go ahead and send the gems now :)
@EchoGhost10100

You're very welcome! And yeah, sadly.. if only that could be possible.
And oh! Thank you very much!
@EchoGhost10100

You're very welcome! And yeah, sadly.. if only that could be possible.
And oh! Thank you very much!
@LadyoftheDragons hello! i'm interested in getting a shaded bust of this girl but im having a little math trouble - how much would that be in gems, versus in treasure? and is paying half-and-half an option? :'0
@LadyoftheDragons hello! i'm interested in getting a shaded bust of this girl but im having a little math trouble - how much would that be in gems, versus in treasure? and is paying half-and-half an option? :'0
ieftwO2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7