Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Lady's Art Shop! [Open?]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@LadyoftheDragons

Sent over the gems! Hunter Red works for me.
@LadyoftheDragons

Sent over the gems! Hunter Red works for me.
@ Romiress

Ah-! Well thank you! I'll be sure to get you the sketch to you as soon as I can.
@ Romiress

Ah-! Well thank you! I'll be sure to get you the sketch to you as soon as I can.
tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo2_250.png tumblr_ow3fk8FOA81rhbfsfo1_250.png
@LadyoftheDragons
Would you be interested in items or dragons per chance? O:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2244488
@LadyoftheDragons
Would you be interested in items or dragons per chance? O:
http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2244488
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
@Wolvenhyde

Ooooh, ya know I might take you up on that offer. I feel like we could work something out!
@Wolvenhyde

Ooooh, ya know I might take you up on that offer. I feel like we could work something out!
@LadyoftheDragons
Sure! Just tell me if you're interested in anything! ^^ Sooner the better, the good stuff always goes first haha
If you have anything in particular you want I can look and see if I have it or anything like it.
@LadyoftheDragons
Sure! Just tell me if you're interested in anything! ^^ Sooner the better, the good stuff always goes first haha
If you have anything in particular you want I can look and see if I have it or anything like it.
untitl13_by_isellahowler-da9jjd3.jpg
@ladyofthedragons - Hi there! I recently got engaged to my lovely fiance and we both have OCs that we'd like to have art of in the form of cuddling or something affectionate. Here's my masterthread with both of our OCs(Mine is a DogLizard hybrid named Jojer and hers is a KittyMoo hybrid named Josphitia):

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2187016/1#post_28586914

We were thinking two full body characters in one piece, colored and shaded. My fiance loves playing her Nintendo Switch and we occasionally play games together on the console. Would drawing us sitting, one of us laying or leaning on the other and both of us holding Nintendo Switch JoyCon controllers be something you could do? We both really like your style and believe you could bring this to life. If you're not comfortable drawing the controllers, a simple piece of us resting on each other or cuddling would be fine. Either ping me or message me if this is possible and thanks for taking the time to read this!
@ladyofthedragons - Hi there! I recently got engaged to my lovely fiance and we both have OCs that we'd like to have art of in the form of cuddling or something affectionate. Here's my masterthread with both of our OCs(Mine is a DogLizard hybrid named Jojer and hers is a KittyMoo hybrid named Josphitia):

http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2187016/1#post_28586914

We were thinking two full body characters in one piece, colored and shaded. My fiance loves playing her Nintendo Switch and we occasionally play games together on the console. Would drawing us sitting, one of us laying or leaning on the other and both of us holding Nintendo Switch JoyCon controllers be something you could do? We both really like your style and believe you could bring this to life. If you're not comfortable drawing the controllers, a simple piece of us resting on each other or cuddling would be fine. Either ping me or message me if this is possible and thanks for taking the time to read this!
@MinimalistFish

First off, CONGRATS! That's totally awesome! :D

Second off, that sounds like something I can do yes! I love the look of your OCs and it would be fun to have them playing games.
What would you be paying in so I know what sort of quote of price I can give you?
@MinimalistFish

Second off, that sounds like something I can do yes! I love the look of your OCs and it would be fun to have them playing games.
What would you be paying in so I know what sort of quote of price I can give you?
[quote name="LadyoftheDragons" date=2017-07-28 23:09:14] @MinimalistFish First off, CONGRATS! That's totally awesome! :D Second off, that sounds like something I can do yes! I love the look of your OCs and it would be fun to have them playing games. What would you be paying in so I know what sort of quote of price I can give you? [/quote] @ladyofthedragons We play both Snipperclips and Mario Cart together, you can totally choose either one and we will be happy! Thanks for the swift reply and the congrats!
LadyoftheDragons wrote on 2017-07-28:
@MinimalistFish

@ladyofthedragons

We play both Snipperclips and Mario Cart together, you can totally choose either one and we will be happy! Thanks for the swift reply and the congrats!
@LadyoftheDragons

How much would it cost for you to draw a hatchling?
@LadyoftheDragons

How much would it cost for you to draw a hatchling?
spacewhale0.gifqB0EMi0.png
@LapisDragon17718

Huh... hadn't thought about that but I'm imagine I could half or take off 1/3rd of the price of a normal piece since they're rather simple.
@LapisDragon17718

Huh... hadn't thought about that but I'm imagine I could half or take off 1/3rd of the price of a normal piece since they're rather simple.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7