Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hancock's Art Shop: Closed!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
[img]http://i.imgur.com/pYlyGic.png[/img] You might've seen me before. I decided to remake my last thread since it was, well, old and in sore need of updating. You can see that old board [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2048867/1]here[/url]. You'll have to forgive the lack of organization, I've never really advertised my art in this format. I'll try and keep it simple! [center][font=century][size=7][color=#980459][b]PRICES:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [b][color=red]Effective 10/7/18 I've changed my pricing structure. This will not effect anyone currently on the waitlist.[/color][/b] [LIST=1] [*][b]Sketch[/b]: 500G or 500kT. [b]Add color[/b]: +100G/100kT [*][b]Lineart[/b]: 1kG or 1 mill T. [b]Add color & shading[/b]: +300G/300kT [*][b]Painted Style[/b]: 2kG or 2 mill T. [b]Color[/b]: +1kG/1 mill T [*]For simplicity's sake, I go off of 1:1000 ratio. [*]Clothing/armor/misc designs may cost extra, as do some of the more complicated genes. I will always tell you beforehand. [*]I'm not going to negotiate lower pricing on this. I sell my work in USD for way more than this so if it's an issue, you're welcome to go elsewhere, thanks! [/LIST] [center][font=century][size=7][color=#980459][b]RULES:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Please specify if I'm drawing them as a dragon or human or anything else. I can't say I have experience drawing furries, however, so please be aware. [*]Half-pay up front to reserve your spot. I'll show a watermarked preview of the final product and upon receiving the remaining payment, will provide the completed work. [*]No refunds. If there is an error, you're welcome to let me know and I will correct it within reason. [*]Due to copyright issues, I will not draw commissions of any "canon" characters.... I can't afford the risk of being sued. <': [*]I follow the T&C and rules of Flight Rising's website. Meaning, do not request anything that goes against their established guidelines. [*]I will only allow three slots at a time. Once those are filled, commissions are closed. If you would like me to ping you, let me know. [*]The turnaround time is a bit in the air at this time because it's the busiest time of the year for me at my work and that won't let up until January/February, along with other personal life responsibilities. Thank you for your understanding. [/LIST] [center] [font=century][size=7][color=#980459][b]PLEASE INCLUDE:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [LIST=1] [*]Character's name: [*]References: [*]Form: (Am I drawing them as human, elf, qunari, dwarf, dragon, etc?) [*]Extras: Any other details I need to know or incorporate when drawing them? Scars, tattoos, etc? (please note that particularly complex designs [i]may [/i]cost extra) [/LIST] [center][font=century][size=7][color=#980459][b]EXAMPLES:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [center][img]https://i.imgur.com/6boXCzd.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/f3XZcHh.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KAN8BLR.png[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/KF7htNG.png[/img] [/center] [center][font=century][size=7][color=#980459][b]WISHLIST:[/b][/size][/color][/font][/center] [item=primary gene: starmap][item=tertiary gene: opal][item=secondary gene: butterfly][item=primary gene: petals][item=tertiary gene: firefly] [item=secondary gene: bee][item=primary gene: wasp][item=tertiary gene: Filigree][item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][b] x4 [/b][item=tertiary gene: stained] [item=Tri-Color Scatterscroll][item=Unhatched Bogsneak Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg][item=Tertiary Gene: ringlets][item=Corsair's Seaspray Garb] [/center] [i][b]Bumps are appreciated, and if you have any questions let me know! If you need more examples, let me know and I can PM you more stuff (^: [/b][/i]
pYlyGic.png

You might've seen me before. I decided to remake my last thread since it was, well, old and in sore need of updating. You can see that old board here.

You'll have to forgive the lack of organization, I've never really advertised my art in this format. I'll try and keep it simple!

PRICES:
Effective 10/7/18 I've changed my pricing structure. This will not effect anyone currently on the waitlist.
  1. Sketch: 500G or 500kT. Add color: +100G/100kT
  2. Lineart: 1kG or 1 mill T. Add color & shading: +300G/300kT
  3. Painted Style: 2kG or 2 mill T. Color: +1kG/1 mill T
  4. For simplicity's sake, I go off of 1:1000 ratio.
  5. Clothing/armor/misc designs may cost extra, as do some of the more complicated genes. I will always tell you beforehand.
  6. I'm not going to negotiate lower pricing on this. I sell my work in USD for way more than this so if it's an issue, you're welcome to go elsewhere, thanks!

RULES:
  1. Please specify if I'm drawing them as a dragon or human or anything else. I can't say I have experience drawing furries, however, so please be aware.
  2. Half-pay up front to reserve your spot. I'll show a watermarked preview of the final product and upon receiving the remaining payment, will provide the completed work.
  3. No refunds. If there is an error, you're welcome to let me know and I will correct it within reason.
  4. Due to copyright issues, I will not draw commissions of any "canon" characters.... I can't afford the risk of being sued. <':
  5. I follow the T&C and rules of Flight Rising's website. Meaning, do not request anything that goes against their established guidelines.
  6. I will only allow three slots at a time. Once those are filled, commissions are closed. If you would like me to ping you, let me know.
  7. The turnaround time is a bit in the air at this time because it's the busiest time of the year for me at my work and that won't let up until January/February, along with other personal life responsibilities. Thank you for your understanding.
PLEASE INCLUDE:

1. Character's name:
  2. References:
  3. Form: (Am I drawing them as human, elf, qunari, dwarf, dragon, etc?)
  4. Extras: Any other details I need to know or incorporate when drawing them? Scars, tattoos, etc? (please note that particularly complex designs may cost extra)

EXAMPLES:
6boXCzd.png
f3XZcHh.png
KAN8BLR.png
KF7htNG.png
WISHLIST:

Primary Gene: Starmap Tertiary Gene: Opal Secondary Gene: Butterfly Primary Gene: Petals Tertiary Gene: Firefly
Secondary Gene: Bee Primary Gene: Wasp Tertiary Gene: Filigree Tri-Color Scatterscroll x4 Tertiary Gene: Stained

Tri-Color Scatterscroll Unhatched Bogsneak Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg Tertiary Gene: Ringlets Corsair's Seaspray Garb

[/center]

Bumps are appreciated, and if you have any questions let me know! If you need more examples, let me know and I can PM you more stuff (^:
Cai2pZH.png
SLOTS:
  1. @Zhimonster -- 1st half payment; sketching begun
  2. @wesleydog (awaiting 1st half payment)
  3. @Innisfree (awaiting 1st half payment)
FINISHED:
  1. Celes
  2. BaraBear
  3. Kojiro
  4. BaraBear (#2)
  5. Xypress
  6. Dursky
  7. Limikkin
  8. Mazurkas
  9. Eulerian
PINGLIST:
  1. @BioSkyFall
SLOTS:
  1. @Zhimonster -- 1st half payment; sketching begun
  2. @wesleydog (awaiting 1st half payment)
  3. @Innisfree (awaiting 1st half payment)
FINISHED:
  1. Celes
  2. BaraBear
  3. Kojiro
  4. BaraBear (#2)
  5. Xypress
  6. Dursky
  7. Limikkin
  8. Mazurkas
  9. Eulerian
PINGLIST:
  1. @BioSkyFall
Cai2pZH.png
^
^
Cai2pZH.png
^
^
Cai2pZH.png
^
^
Cai2pZH.png
^
^
Cai2pZH.png
@Hancock [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34135553] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/341356/34135553_350.png[/img] [/url] Could I possibly get a painted bust of this girl's gijinka? c: There's a reference in her bio ^^ Her name is Aithne, and she's a charismatic and passionate dancer~
@Hancock

34135553_350.png

Could I possibly get a painted bust of this girl's gijinka? c: There's a reference in her bio ^^ Her name is Aithne, and she's a charismatic and passionate dancer~
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes
Oooh she's gorgeous, I love her design! And yes, absolutely! I'll get started on it tonight. (':
@Celes
Oooh she's gorgeous, I love her design! And yes, absolutely! I'll get started on it tonight. (':
Cai2pZH.png
@Hancock

Ahh awesome!! Thanks, I can't wait ;o; Would you prefer the 50% payment via CR or PM?
@Hancock

Ahh awesome!! Thanks, I can't wait ;o; Would you prefer the 50% payment via CR or PM?
AoZdhkp.png
@Celes I don't have any preference, whichever is easier for you, though I don't believe you can add pictures in the CR messaging so I as far as sharing WIPs go?
@Celes I don't have any preference, whichever is easier for you, though I don't believe you can add pictures in the CR messaging so I as far as sharing WIPs go?
Cai2pZH.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10