Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | PWYW Gijinkas (Hiatus, sorry!)
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
@dragon2109
Thank you for the compliments, I'll add you right away!

As for opening... I have two more drawings not from this thread that I have to finish, while being in a bit of a hassle at work, so I can't quite say for sure, I'm sorry about that! I'll try to get everything done and open as soon as life clears up a bit ^^
@dragon2109
Thank you for the compliments, I'll add you right away!

As for opening... I have two more drawings not from this thread that I have to finish, while being in a bit of a hassle at work, so I can't quite say for sure, I'm sorry about that! I'll try to get everything done and open as soon as life clears up a bit ^^
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw
That's absolutely fine! Can't wait!!!!!!!
@Ursaw
That's absolutely fine! Can't wait!!!!!!!
@Ursaw Okay okay! I've been watching this thread for ages and I finally have to just say that I love your art so much!(got tired of staring at all the comments) May I please be added to your ping list? This style of art is what I look for very often!
@Ursaw Okay okay! I've been watching this thread for ages and I finally have to just say that I love your art so much!(got tired of staring at all the comments) May I please be added to your ping list? This style of art is what I look for very often!
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@kyrin18
Added, thank you ^^
@kyrin18
Added, thank you ^^
dGVSNyM.png
@Ursaw Thank you soo much! <3
@Ursaw Thank you soo much! <3
73127854.png
Lonely, shy & in need of friends? Read Misaki's Bio.

Item Wishlist | [LF] Pearl XXY/XYY G1 (M), Sanguine XXY, XYY G1 (M)
@Ursaw

Your screenshots are amazing!
Would you ever be interested in USD as possible payment?
@Ursaw

Your screenshots are amazing!
Would you ever be interested in USD as possible payment?
y0YshUu.png
@Enoch
While I am interested, there's pretty much no access to PayPal in my country, so it might be a bit complicated for both sides ^^
@Enoch
While I am interested, there's pretty much no access to PayPal in my country, so it might be a bit complicated for both sides ^^
dGVSNyM.png
@ursaw could i be added to the pinglist, please?
@ursaw could i be added to the pinglist, please?
please don't use heart emojis when talking to me, it makes me uncomfortable! thank you
tmw tmtmw thtmw lb
thread
@Ursaw can i be on pinglist?
@Ursaw can i be on pinglist?
iO2X60T.png
@jr413 @Glacecakes
Added both ^^
@jr413 @Glacecakes
Added both ^^
dGVSNyM.png
1 2 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29