Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | This is an Art Shop // closed
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30
I love your coloring style! Where do you do it, and how???
I love your coloring style! Where do you do it, and how???
giphy.gif

tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.png Hiro
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.png they/she
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.png BNHA Hatchery
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.pngfandragons are everywhere
tumblr-fcf43398a53045352e382700ba218fd8-9ff7b70f-75.pngwishlist
@chocoapple

Heya! This??? Is such a cool artshop???

I wanted to drop by for an inquiry as I am currently procuring FR funds, but I'm so interested in coming back here when I have what I need!

I was wondering if it would be possible/if you would be willing to make one of your Cube pieces based on this scene here: https://egglantine.deviantart.com/art/Buildertrial3-709327626 with some sort of water involved in the piece however you see fit!

As well as that, how would you feel about drawing the character in the image (but with baby blue eyes instead of black!) with a background, possibly on a beach or wherever you want :D
Here's a better reference image of him: https://egglantine.deviantart.com/art/345-Mouse-655345176

Thank you for your time! When I have the funds, your shop is my first stop :D
@chocoapple

Heya! This??? Is such a cool artshop???

I wanted to drop by for an inquiry as I am currently procuring FR funds, but I'm so interested in coming back here when I have what I need!

I was wondering if it would be possible/if you would be willing to make one of your Cube pieces based on this scene here: https://egglantine.deviantart.com/art/Buildertrial3-709327626 with some sort of water involved in the piece however you see fit!

As well as that, how would you feel about drawing the character in the image (but with baby blue eyes instead of black!) with a background, possibly on a beach or wherever you want :D
Here's a better reference image of him: https://egglantine.deviantart.com/art/345-Mouse-655345176

Thank you for your time! When I have the funds, your shop is my first stop :D
QAnvXiK.pngH0t7Ypl.png5iXiC8z.pngStogwen_pixel.png
Oh also!! @chocoapple

Have you ever heard of a closed species called Pacapillars? They have these homes that make in the shape of cubes, if you visit the deviantart page for that group you might be able to set up a really cool commission journal there! Here's the link to the Habitat Gallery: https://pacapillars.deviantart.com/gallery/59624529/Habitats
Your cube art is by no means the same as what I see there, but it could be a really cool take on the home concept for that species and possibly a way for you to make decent money if you wanted! Your style would be a breath of fresh air I think :D
Oh also!! @chocoapple

Have you ever heard of a closed species called Pacapillars? They have these homes that make in the shape of cubes, if you visit the deviantart page for that group you might be able to set up a really cool commission journal there! Here's the link to the Habitat Gallery: https://pacapillars.deviantart.com/gallery/59624529/Habitats
Your cube art is by no means the same as what I see there, but it could be a really cool take on the home concept for that species and possibly a way for you to make decent money if you wanted! Your style would be a breath of fresh air I think :D
@solarParadox

Oh wow thanks! I really need to "revive" this thread some. Been focusing on college.

Oh I love the character and his home! He's such a cute Bagbean! I'd be happy to draw him and make a cube. For the cube, we're you wanting a small one or a big one? (Smaller has less details) And for the character, do you want a bust with a background, or a full body with a background? I can write this all down and saved for when you have the funds. (I also take mixed payment if that helps) :)

And I have seen the species before, but did not know that their homes were cubes! I'll see if I can get in contact with someone and see what I can do there. Thank you for letting me know!
@solarParadox

Oh wow thanks! I really need to "revive" this thread some. Been focusing on college.

Oh I love the character and his home! He's such a cute Bagbean! I'd be happy to draw him and make a cube. For the cube, we're you wanting a small one or a big one? (Smaller has less details) And for the character, do you want a bust with a background, or a full body with a background? I can write this all down and saved for when you have the funds. (I also take mixed payment if that helps) :)

And I have seen the species before, but did not know that their homes were cubes! I'll see if I can get in contact with someone and see what I can do there. Thank you for letting me know!
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@BokuHiro6
Ah, thank you so much! I use Photoshop and Sai 2 to paint with. It also helps to try to start with a color palette, so I scour the internet and work with bright and dull pictures I find. :)
@BokuHiro6
Ah, thank you so much! I use Photoshop and Sai 2 to paint with. It also helps to try to start with a color palette, so I scour the internet and work with bright and dull pictures I find. :)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

Ooh sorry if this was a bad ping- hate to drag up old threads if the owner doesnt intend to use them again just yet!

AH TY
I have been trying to get a BagBean for EIGHT MONTHS and just got him last week, he is my tiny son and I love him so much, I'm trying to get loads of art of him~
I would like to do a Small Cube and a Full Body with a Background when I can please!
Bless- that makes getting the funds so much easier omg

And yes omg! To be honest, you wouldn't really have to ask a mod or admin or anyone if you can set up shop there, tons of people take commissions to draw Pacapillar Habitats, you could honestly just set up a journal called "Pacapillar Habitat Interpretations" and likely sell your work there- but ofc that's up to you, I thought you might be interested <3
@chocoapple

Ooh sorry if this was a bad ping- hate to drag up old threads if the owner doesnt intend to use them again just yet!

AH TY
I have been trying to get a BagBean for EIGHT MONTHS and just got him last week, he is my tiny son and I love him so much, I'm trying to get loads of art of him~
I would like to do a Small Cube and a Full Body with a Background when I can please!
Bless- that makes getting the funds so much easier omg

And yes omg! To be honest, you wouldn't really have to ask a mod or admin or anyone if you can set up shop there, tons of people take commissions to draw Pacapillar Habitats, you could honestly just set up a journal called "Pacapillar Habitat Interpretations" and likely sell your work there- but ofc that's up to you, I thought you might be interested <3
@solarParadox

It's alright! Been meaning to revive it. :)

Alright, the small cube will be $7 / 700 G / 700,000 T, and a full body with a background is $25 / 2500 G / 2,500,000 T. As for mixed payment, any apparel here or easy to get familiars listed here count. (I need to update the apparel one some time this week. I also do payment plans, too if that helps.

And I will definitely set up there when I have more time. Midterms are coming up, but it will be relaxing to do more cubes when I get the chance. ^^
@solarParadox

It's alright! Been meaning to revive it. :)

Alright, the small cube will be $7 / 700 G / 700,000 T, and a full body with a background is $25 / 2500 G / 2,500,000 T. As for mixed payment, any apparel here or easy to get familiars listed here count. (I need to update the apparel one some time this week. I also do payment plans, too if that helps.

And I will definitely set up there when I have more time. Midterms are coming up, but it will be relaxing to do more cubes when I get the chance. ^^
yym0GF5.png
May I please be put on your general ping list? <3
May I please be put on your general ping list? <3
@chocoapple I'd like to be added to your pinglist if possible :) Would love to order something if you ever open commissions again!
@chocoapple I'd like to be added to your pinglist if possible :) Would love to order something if you ever open commissions again!
64514_s.gif
I'd also like to be put onto your pinglist if possible! Your art is lovely! ' v')b
I'd also like to be put onto your pinglist if possible! Your art is lovely! ' v')b
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 29 30