Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | This is an Art Shop // closed
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30
@LaughingZuru

Definitely! I accept mixed payments. It can either be a familiar I don't have or anything off Rose's page here. (It might take awhile to load since its image heavy)
@LaughingZuru

Definitely! I accept mixed payments. It can either be a familiar I don't have or anything off Rose's page here. (It might take awhile to load since its image heavy)
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple Awesome! Here is what I plan on paying with:
-Butterfly's Kiss (27g)
-Calico Cat (150g)
-Autumn Breeze (50g)
-Corsair's Rusty Cutlass (430g)
-Wavespun Feathered Wings (no LAH?)
-Mantarune (100g)
-Hawksbill Goliath (200g)

So that is a little above 960g out of 1250000! The rest will be covered in treasure, does that work for you?
@chocoapple Awesome! Here is what I plan on paying with:
-Butterfly's Kiss (27g)
-Calico Cat (150g)
-Autumn Breeze (50g)
-Corsair's Rusty Cutlass (430g)
-Wavespun Feathered Wings (no LAH?)
-Mantarune (100g)
-Hawksbill Goliath (200g)

So that is a little above 960g out of 1250000! The rest will be covered in treasure, does that work for you?
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

That works perfect! :D So, what kinda cube do you want?
@LaughingZuru

That works perfect! :D So, what kinda cube do you want?
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple Sweet! :D

Username: LaughingZuru
Art/Graphics/Cubes?: Big Cube
Payment: Items/Gems
Reference: (IMAGE BAG LINK) So, although my clan in based in shadow flight the actual lands are on the edge of light flight. It lies in soft rolling hills full of birch and aspen groves on soft green grass. The dark green pines of the tangled wood mix into the soft foliage from the west in. The buildings themselves are made up of stone ruins from an ancient civilization, including a small spire of a library. Soft moss covered stone walls line some of the paths in the woods and lead to the slow brook in the east (on the right side of the cube?). On the other side of the brook is a smaller goove of trees and a single ginkgo that marks a stone shrine up against the water. Moving between the many trees and still stone structures, are little wisps and spirits that linger and speak to the clan leader and medium, Theodore.
Notes: I usually portray the area in foliage season, and there are maples so it is a more diverse mix of colors than just yellow! And it is not mountainous, only very soft hills. There are also some small wild flowers here-and-there. If you have ANY questions please do ask! (I think I covered most of it)
@chocoapple Sweet! :D

Username: LaughingZuru
Art/Graphics/Cubes?: Big Cube
Payment: Items/Gems
Reference: (IMAGE BAG LINK) So, although my clan in based in shadow flight the actual lands are on the edge of light flight. It lies in soft rolling hills full of birch and aspen groves on soft green grass. The dark green pines of the tangled wood mix into the soft foliage from the west in. The buildings themselves are made up of stone ruins from an ancient civilization, including a small spire of a library. Soft moss covered stone walls line some of the paths in the woods and lead to the slow brook in the east (on the right side of the cube?). On the other side of the brook is a smaller goove of trees and a single ginkgo that marks a stone shrine up against the water. Moving between the many trees and still stone structures, are little wisps and spirits that linger and speak to the clan leader and medium, Theodore.
Notes: I usually portray the area in foliage season, and there are maples so it is a more diverse mix of colors than just yellow! And it is not mountainous, only very soft hills. There are also some small wild flowers here-and-there. If you have ANY questions please do ask! (I think I covered most of it)
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru

This sounds absolutely will beautiful and will do my best! 8O It's late here now, but will sketch it out and work on it first thing in the morning.
@LaughingZuru

This sounds absolutely will beautiful and will do my best! 8O It's late here now, but will sketch it out and work on it first thing in the morning.
yym0GF5.png
^
^
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple
Username: @tehcoffeezombie
Art/Graphics/Cubes?: Large cube ^^
Payment: Gems, 1250 + extra?
Reference: Folder link. Also have some text notes in there. Copied here:

The spire proper looks like the hydra, just in copper. Surrounded by lots of desert, with some wires leading to it.

Underneath the spire is a massive underground city. Parts of it are pre-dragon era, parts of it are labs, servers, some office spaces, some residential spaces, and some markets.

There's two fairly distinct zone. The clean modern section, which is very modern and sleek is the larger portion. But there's also a smaller section farther in, which is derelict and in dire need of renovations. There's squatters that have taken up part of this section, but much of it's abandoned as well. this section should have flickering lights.

explanations on photos:

the desert stuff is all Nevada.
The hydra power plant from a futuristic blueprint competition.
Most of the city stuff is either the Anata no Warehouse in Kawasaki, or Kowloon Walled City. The cleaner stuff is Osaka's underground mall.
The screenshots with the back of my character in them are from Kingdoms of Amalur. There were massive, massive caves with structures you couldn't access lining the walls and it looked amazing.
There's also a lot of screens from various vaults in the fallout games. Cause underground + sciency.

Notes: I don't mind a price bump if this ends up being way too complicated. XD also feel free to reject. The Kowloon wannabee corner should be pretty small though. Also feel free to poke me for clarification on stuff if you need it. (and I like seeing WIPs. ^^)
@chocoapple
Username: @tehcoffeezombie
Art/Graphics/Cubes?: Large cube ^^
Payment: Gems, 1250 + extra?
Reference: Folder link. Also have some text notes in there. Copied here:

The spire proper looks like the hydra, just in copper. Surrounded by lots of desert, with some wires leading to it.

Underneath the spire is a massive underground city. Parts of it are pre-dragon era, parts of it are labs, servers, some office spaces, some residential spaces, and some markets.

There's two fairly distinct zone. The clean modern section, which is very modern and sleek is the larger portion. But there's also a smaller section farther in, which is derelict and in dire need of renovations. There's squatters that have taken up part of this section, but much of it's abandoned as well. this section should have flickering lights.

explanations on photos:

the desert stuff is all Nevada.
The hydra power plant from a futuristic blueprint competition.
Most of the city stuff is either the Anata no Warehouse in Kawasaki, or Kowloon Walled City. The cleaner stuff is Osaka's underground mall.
The screenshots with the back of my character in them are from Kingdoms of Amalur. There were massive, massive caves with structures you couldn't access lining the walls and it looked amazing.
There's also a lot of screens from various vaults in the fallout games. Cause underground + sciency.

Notes: I don't mind a price bump if this ends up being way too complicated. XD also feel free to reject. The Kowloon wannabee corner should be pretty small though. Also feel free to poke me for clarification on stuff if you need it. (and I like seeing WIPs. ^^)
iXNOttm.gif
^
^
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple Could I be added to your pinglist please? I need to collect enough money to get a cube someday *shakes fist*
@chocoapple Could I be added to your pinglist please? I need to collect enough money to get a cube someday *shakes fist*
@saltyscone

Sure thing! I'll add you.
@saltyscone

Sure thing! I'll add you.
yym0GF5.png
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30