Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | THE RUNEGUARD ART SHOP!CLOSED!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
[u]All comissions over 500g or 500 000t can be paid with an [item=eliminate] [/u] Example of shaded headshot without background. [img]https://pre00.deviantart.net/6e7a/th/pre/f/2018/300/5/7/fr_skell_portrait_by_mcedgelord-dcqgrse.png[/img] 1: Rules 2: Offers and prices, Dragons 3: Offers and prices, Gjinkas 4: Offers and prices, Elemental busts 5: How to comission me Rules: Can I use these outside Flight Rising? Ex on a character page: Yes, as long as you credit me. Can I claim I made them?: No Can I remove your signature?: No Can I edit them?: You can only change the size, but you will get a bio sized along with the original, so it shouldn't be needed. Do I have to include a link back to this post?: If you can, yes, but if you can't, because of ex computer problems, my name is enought. Can I buy multipule of these at once?: Yes, but max tree, and it will take up three slots Can I pay with items?: It depends on what you have to offer. What you can pay in: Treasure, gems, rare/expensive apparell/familiars Festival Currency 1g=1000t Coming soon: Paypal[/center] [center][b][size=4]Dragons:[/size][/b][/center] [u]Headshots[/u] Doodle/Skiss: 40g or 40 000t Linework without background/with simple background: just linework: 55g or 55 000t flat colour: 60g or 60 000t shaded: 100g or 100 000t Linework with a detailed background (no flat colour): 200g or 200 000t [u]Full body[/u] Linework without background/with simple background:[/b] just linework: 100g or 100 00t flat colour: 175g or 175 000t shaded: 250g or 250 000t with detailed background (no flat colour): 300g or 300 000t With apparell and/or skin/accent: +1 piece=20g or 20 000t and so on. Accent: Simple accent (ex Coliseum accents)= + 20g or 20 000t. Complex accent = + 75g or 75 000t Skin: Simple skin (ex Coliseum skin)= +30g or 30 000t. Complex skin = + 90g or 90 000t. Special effects (such as blood, magic...)= + 10g or 10 000t [center][b][size=4]Gjinkas[/size][/b][/center] If you already have a gjinka design of your dragon, you get 10% off as I don't have to design it. [u]Portrait (head to right below the shoulders):[/u] Doodle/ skiss: 40g or 40 000t Without/with simple background Lineowork flatcolour: 55g or 55 000t Linework shaded: 90g or 90 000t With deatiled background (linework and shaded): 90g or 90 000t [u]Halfbody(down to the waist)[/u] Without/with simple background Linework flatcolour: 90g or 90 000t Linework shaded: 140g or 140 000t With deatiled background: 200g or 200 000t [u]Fullbody[/u] Without/with simple background Linework flatcolour: 130g or 130 000t Linework shaded: 170g or 170 000t With deatailed background Linework: 250 or 250 000t If your dragon doesn't have any apparell, simple clothing (such as a simple dress, sweater, pants) are free. Unless you want me to draw them naked, but then I have to cover up the goods (crotch, breasts) because of FRs policy. Banners OBS! BANNERS WILL NO LONGER BE AVALIABLE, I WILL DO THE ORDERS I ALREADY HAVE FOR THEM, BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT AN ORDER ON THEM Customized banners (clan banner, signs for dragons, customized elemental banner): 50g or 50 000t. + 10 g / 10 000t if you want me to design a sign/rune. [center][b][size=4]Elemental Busts[/size][/b][/center] ELEMENTLA BUSTS WILL NO LONGER BE AVALIABLE, I WILL DO THE ORDERS I ALREADY HAVE FOR THEM, BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT AN ORDER ON THEM The elemental busts will be made to look similar to the deity statues (ex, vegetation for nature, pink crystal for arcane etc). You can choose either dragon or gjinka, the price won't differ. If you want them to look different (ex: a nature bust of wood or stone, instead of vegetation), add that to the order. I will add some "elements" from the flight (ex: glowing mushrooms and mist for shadow, glowing embers and ash for fire and so on) You decide how you want the bust to look, and if you want something extra to it (ex: a hat) this won't cost any extra. You can choose between your dragons natural eyes, eyes of crystal the same colour as the element, eyes that match the bust or a combination. They will be made with linework and cellshading. Price: 20g or 20 000t How to commission me to draw a dragon: Dragons: What offer (ex: headshot: shaded) Effects?: Apparell?: Skin?: How to commission me to draw a gjinka: Dragons: What offer (ex: headshot: shaded) Effects?: Apparell?: Skin?: Do they alreday have a design? If so, post it here: Wings? Horns? Tail? Scales? Feathers? Spines?: If they don't have any apparell that can cover genitals (and for females, nipples), what clothing would you prefer?: Realistic skin or primary gene on skin? If realistic, what colour?: [b]How to pay: Via Messages or crossroads. You will get your comissioned piece on this thread.[/b] Want to be added to the ping-list for new offers or news? Just tell me.
All comissions over 500g or 500 000t can be paid with an Eliminate

Example of shaded headshot without background.
fr_skell_portrait_by_mcedgelord-dcqgrse.png

1: Rules
2: Offers and prices, Dragons
3: Offers and prices, Gjinkas
4: Offers and prices, Elemental busts
5: How to comission me

Rules:
Can I use these outside Flight Rising? Ex on a character page: Yes, as long as you credit me.
Can I claim I made them?: No
Can I remove your signature?: No
Can I edit them?: You can only change the size, but you will get a bio sized along with the original, so it shouldn't be needed.
Do I have to include a link back to this post?: If you can, yes, but if you can't, because of ex computer problems, my name is enought.
Can I buy multipule of these at once?: Yes, but max tree, and it will take up three slots
Can I pay with items?: It depends on what you have to offer.

What you can pay in:
Treasure, gems, rare/expensive apparell/familiars
Festival Currency
1g=1000t
Coming soon: Paypal[/center]

Dragons:

Headshots

Doodle/Skiss: 40g or 40 000t

Linework without background/with simple background:
just linework: 55g or 55 000t
flat colour: 60g or 60 000t
shaded: 100g or 100 000t
Linework with a detailed background (no flat colour):
200g or 200 000t

Full body

Linework without background/with simple background:[/b]
just linework: 100g or 100 00t
flat colour: 175g or 175 000t
shaded: 250g or 250 000t
with detailed background (no flat colour):
300g or 300 000t

With apparell and/or skin/accent:
+1 piece=20g or 20 000t and so on.
Accent: Simple accent (ex Coliseum accents)= + 20g or 20 000t. Complex accent = + 75g or 75 000t
Skin: Simple skin (ex Coliseum skin)= +30g or 30 000t. Complex skin = + 90g or 90 000t.
Special effects (such as blood, magic...)= + 10g or 10 000t

Gjinkas

If you already have a gjinka design of your dragon, you get 10% off as I don't have to design it.

Portrait (head to right below the shoulders):

Doodle/ skiss: 40g or 40 000t

Without/with simple background
Lineowork flatcolour: 55g or 55 000t
Linework shaded: 90g or 90 000t

With deatiled background (linework and shaded): 90g or 90 000t

Halfbody(down to the waist)

Linework flatcolour: 90g or 90 000t
Linework shaded: 140g or 140 000t

With deatiled background: 200g or 200 000t

Fullbody

Linework flatcolour: 130g or 130 000t
Linework shaded: 170g or 170 000t

With deatailed background
Linework: 250 or 250 000t

If your dragon doesn't have any apparell, simple clothing (such as a simple dress, sweater, pants) are free. Unless you want me to draw them naked, but then I have to cover up the goods (crotch, breasts) because of FRs policy.

Banners OBS! BANNERS WILL NO LONGER BE AVALIABLE, I WILL DO THE ORDERS I ALREADY HAVE FOR THEM, BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT AN ORDER ON THEM

Customized banners (clan banner, signs for dragons, customized elemental banner): 50g or 50 000t. + 10 g / 10 000t if you want me to design a sign/rune.

Elemental Busts
ELEMENTLA BUSTS WILL NO LONGER BE AVALIABLE, I WILL DO THE ORDERS I ALREADY HAVE FOR THEM, BUT YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO PUT AN ORDER ON THEM

The elemental busts will be made to look similar to the deity statues (ex, vegetation for nature, pink crystal for arcane etc). You can choose either dragon or gjinka, the price won't differ.
If you want them to look different (ex: a nature bust of wood or stone, instead of vegetation), add that to the order.

I will add some "elements" from the flight (ex: glowing mushrooms and mist for shadow, glowing embers and ash for fire and so on) You decide how you want the bust to look, and if you want something extra to it (ex: a hat) this won't cost any extra.
You can choose between your dragons natural eyes, eyes of crystal the same colour as the element, eyes that match the bust or a combination.
They will be made with linework and cellshading.
Price: 20g or 20 000t

How to commission me to draw a dragon:
Dragons:
What offer (ex: headshot: shaded)
Effects?:
Apparell?:
Skin?:

How to commission me to draw a gjinka:
Dragons:
What offer (ex: headshot: shaded)
Effects?:
Apparell?:
Skin?:
Do they alreday have a design? If so, post it here:
Wings? Horns? Tail? Scales? Feathers? Spines?:
If they don't have any apparell that can cover genitals (and for females, nipples), what clothing would you prefer?:
Realistic skin or primary gene on skin? If realistic, what colour?:

How to pay: Via Messages or crossroads. You will get your comissioned piece on this thread.

Want to be added to the ping-list for new offers or news? Just tell me.

mxk5Q9c.png
sEBxtxA.png
thDLJf3.png
649jXJG.pngHe/Him/They/Them
@TomatoQueen @Desmondtiny @SugaSuga @Whitefoxtails @Exaltier @Johan @Artgeekallday @TsarinaTorment @ProudMomof1 @titanichope @13SadSlugs @CourteousCupcake @InsanityAbyss @Desmondtin @MDarkness @Ashrae @Kipuka @ExoticBacoe @Hikumi @CloverGaming @ShadyApocalypse @foreboding @SheridanCharon @PheonixPonder @MythicalViper @kingdoms @Nepkitty @ColorfulCredit @Zhimonster @Crystallizes

Both the the prices and slots have chaged a bit, as I'm sure you've noticed, and that's because of two things; one, I'ver undersold myself, and I think it's time to change that, and two, I got so exhausted I had to take a long pause so I wouldn't get sick or mentally drained from it. The new system is this, there's five slots, I will finish each batch, then I take 1 to 2 weeks off to reload, then the slots are open again. If you find the new prices too expensive, you can close your order. Do this in private messages.

The waitlist will be up until everyone on there has gotten their order, but under this time, you can't make comissions.

Slots:
1: - DONE-
2: - CANCELLED -
3: - DONE -
4: - DONE -
5: Exaltier

Wait list:
Exaltier
Johan
Artgeekallday
TsarinaTorment
ProudMomof1
titanichope
13SadSlugs (x 3)
CourteousCupcake
InsanityAbyss
Desmondtin
MDarkness (x 3)
Ashrae
Kipuka
ExoticBacoe
Hikumi
CloverGaming
ShadyApocalypse
foreboding
SheridanCharon
SheridanCharon
PheonixPonder
MythicalViper (x 3)
kingdoms (x 3)
Nepkitty
ColorfulCredit
Zhimonster
Crystallizes

Ping-list:
Kryptica
TsarinaTorment
mystiki
Orii
Crescentstar711
Crystallizes
Nepkitty
Eiyora
ShadyApocalypse
@TomatoQueen @Desmondtiny @SugaSuga @Whitefoxtails @Exaltier @Johan @Artgeekallday @TsarinaTorment @ProudMomof1 @titanichope @13SadSlugs @CourteousCupcake @InsanityAbyss @Desmondtin @MDarkness @Ashrae @Kipuka @ExoticBacoe @Hikumi @CloverGaming @ShadyApocalypse @foreboding @SheridanCharon @PheonixPonder @MythicalViper @kingdoms @Nepkitty @ColorfulCredit @Zhimonster @Crystallizes

Both the the prices and slots have chaged a bit, as I'm sure you've noticed, and that's because of two things; one, I'ver undersold myself, and I think it's time to change that, and two, I got so exhausted I had to take a long pause so I wouldn't get sick or mentally drained from it. The new system is this, there's five slots, I will finish each batch, then I take 1 to 2 weeks off to reload, then the slots are open again. If you find the new prices too expensive, you can close your order. Do this in private messages.

The waitlist will be up until everyone on there has gotten their order, but under this time, you can't make comissions.

Slots:
1: - DONE-
2: - CANCELLED -
3: - DONE -
4: - DONE -
5: Exaltier

Wait list:
Exaltier
Johan
Artgeekallday
TsarinaTorment
ProudMomof1
titanichope
13SadSlugs (x 3)
CourteousCupcake
InsanityAbyss
Desmondtin
MDarkness (x 3)
Ashrae
Kipuka
ExoticBacoe
Hikumi
CloverGaming
ShadyApocalypse
foreboding
SheridanCharon
SheridanCharon
PheonixPonder
MythicalViper (x 3)
kingdoms (x 3)
Nepkitty
ColorfulCredit
Zhimonster
Crystallizes

Ping-list:
Kryptica
TsarinaTorment
mystiki
Orii
Crescentstar711
Crystallizes
Nepkitty
Eiyora
ShadyApocalypse
mxk5Q9c.png
sEBxtxA.png
thDLJf3.png
@BleedingNight I'd love a shaded headshot of Borealis unless he's too difficult. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29339163] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/293392/29339163_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BleedingNight

I'd love a shaded headshot of Borealis unless he's too difficult.

29339163_350.png
: +3
: Yes

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf
Of course! (sorry for the late reply)
And because you are first, I'll draw one apparell piece and the skin for free!
@HalfMoonTheWolf
Of course! (sorry for the late reply)
And because you are first, I'll draw one apparell piece and the skin for free!
mxk5Q9c.png
sEBxtxA.png
thDLJf3.png
@BleedingNight With, please! Thank you so much ^^
@BleedingNight With, please! Thank you so much ^^

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf Here it is: [img]http://pre14.deviantart.net/b81b/th/pre/f/2017/185/5/4/54c0c5c2c3c96ac7a2ec78a3995b6f4f-dbf2ny9.png[/img] That'll be 22 gems or 16 500t
@HalfMoonTheWolf

Here it is:

54c0c5c2c3c96ac7a2ec78a3995b6f4f-dbf2ny9.png

That'll be 22 gems or 16 500t
mxk5Q9c.png
sEBxtxA.png
thDLJf3.png
@BleedingNight Wow, that's incredible! Thank you so much!
@BleedingNight Wow, that's incredible! Thank you so much!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@HalfMoonTheWolf No problem! And thank you for the kind words.
@HalfMoonTheWolf No problem! And thank you for the kind words.
mxk5Q9c.png
sEBxtxA.png
thDLJf3.png
@BleedingNight Anytime!
@BleedingNight Anytime!

Discord:
Museless_
SRtoOYm.gif
FAzNnJZ.gif
@BleedingNight Hi! Could I get a shaded headshot of Zenas? ^^ That'll be 15kt? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33861317] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/338614/33861317_350.png[/img] [/url]
@BleedingNight
Hi!
Could I get a shaded headshot of Zenas? ^^
That'll be 15kt?

33861317_350.png
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx GKNN778.png
bd0652fb5ff24a76cc69e1348d4e1373cf565855.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27