Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Chaos Commissions [3 SLOTS OPEN]
Otherwise known as "Help me buy a Glimmer scroll"! I'm accepting commissions for dragon drawings, with 3 slots open at a time. Busts, fullbodies, and even colored commissions of your favorite scaly babies. Options (click the examples for image): [quote][center][b][size=5]BUST - 50k/g[i] (NON-SHADED)[/i], 100k/g[i] (SHADED)[/i][/b][/size] [b]Examples:[/b] [img]https://s9.postimg.org/t6kefo1n3/Astaroth.jpg[/img] [img]https://s9.postimg.org/phg6olmfj/Lyra.jpg[/img][/center][/quote] [quote] [center][size=5][b]FULLBODY [UNCOLORED] - 100k/g [i](NON-SHADED)[/i], 150k/g [i](SHADED)[/i][/b][/size] [b]Examples:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/dTXSNrB.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/zaWwve5.jpg[/img] [/center][/quote] [quote][center][b][size=5]FULLBODY [COLORED] - 300k/g [i](no shading options available at the moment.)[/i][/size][/b] [b]Examples:[/b] [img]http://i.imgur.com/wU30krZ.jpg[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/fldwQJz.jpg[/img][/center][/quote] However, like any artist, I have my limits, so here are my rules: [LIST] [*]For optimal time-spending reasons (and so you can get your drawing faster!), I am limiting dressed dragon requests to [b]5 apparel pieces per dragon.[/b] [*][b]ONE[/b] dragon per request, please. [*][b]ALL COMMISSIONS ARE DONE ON PAPER WITH PENCIL, PEN, AND COPIC MARKER. This is final and can not be changed.[/b] [*]Because of the above, [b]I cannot do[/b] the following genes: Crystal, Facet, Metallic, Alloy, Iridescent, and Shimmer. [*]The following genes [b]I will still do, but may have slight inconsistencies[/b] due to being handdrawn on paper: Giraffe, Hex, Poison, Toxin, Circuit, Jupiter, Saturn. [*][b]I cannot do skins[/b]. Accents are okay. [*]I have only a limited number of markers, so [b]colored commissions may not be 100% accurate.[/b] However, [b]no additional fees will be charged for difficult colors[/b]. [*]If your dragon has [b]any special modifications that can't be shown on FR artwork[/b] (such as broken wings, horns, amputations, unique body size, scars and wounds, mutations, etc.), please tell me and[b] I will be happy to accommodate them[/b]! [*][b]All dragons are drawn in a mildly cartoony artstyle[/b], with exaggerated features. Edgy and serious dragons be warned! [*][b]PAYMENT MUST BE MADE UPFRONT AFTER REQUESTING. IF YOUR COMMISSION IS NOT FINISHED IN A WEEK, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND.[/b] [*][b]No refunds aside from the scenario above.[/b] [*][b]I do not accept payment plans.[/b] It's all or nothing. [*][b]Gems are preferred[/b], but I will gladly accept treasure. Please do not pay with apparel, skins, accents, dragons, festival currency or other items. I am only looking for raw currency. [/LIST] ----- And that's about it! For convenience's sake, I am only taking 3 commissions at a time. I can't guarantee when or if I'll open the shop again after the initial 3 are complete, but I will keep a pinglist handy for those interested. To request a commission, please ping me with a filled version of the application below, and send your payment. [quote][b]Dragon (with name and link):[/b] [b]Commission Type (bust, fullbody, fullbody colored):[/b] [b]Shaded? (Cannot be applied to colored fullbodies.):[/b] [b]Payment type (treasure or gems):[/b] [b]5 pieces of apparel you want on them? (optional):[/b] [b]Any modifications? (body size, scars, amputations, etc.):[/b] [b]Extra (would you like them in a specific pose or expression?:)[/b][/quote] ----- [center][b]COMMISSION LIST:[/b] 1. 2. 3. [/center] ----- [center][b]PINGLIST:[/b] [/center]
Otherwise known as "Help me buy a Glimmer scroll"!

I'm accepting commissions for dragon drawings, with 3 slots open at a time. Busts, fullbodies, and even colored commissions of your favorite scaly babies.

Options (click the examples for image):
Quote:
BUST - 50k/g (NON-SHADED), 100k/g (SHADED)

Examples:
Astaroth.jpg
Lyra.jpg
Quote:
FULLBODY [UNCOLORED] - 100k/g (NON-SHADED), 150k/g (SHADED)

Examples:
dTXSNrB.jpg
zaWwve5.jpg
Quote:
FULLBODY [COLORED] - 300k/g (no shading options available at the moment.)

Examples:
wU30krZ.jpg
fldwQJz.jpg

However, like any artist, I have my limits, so here are my rules:
  • For optimal time-spending reasons (and so you can get your drawing faster!), I am limiting dressed dragon requests to 5 apparel pieces per dragon.
  • ONE dragon per request, please.
  • ALL COMMISSIONS ARE DONE ON PAPER WITH PENCIL, PEN, AND COPIC MARKER. This is final and can not be changed.
  • Because of the above, I cannot do the following genes: Crystal, Facet, Metallic, Alloy, Iridescent, and Shimmer.
  • The following genes I will still do, but may have slight inconsistencies due to being handdrawn on paper: Giraffe, Hex, Poison, Toxin, Circuit, Jupiter, Saturn.
  • I cannot do skins. Accents are okay.
  • I have only a limited number of markers, so colored commissions may not be 100% accurate. However, no additional fees will be charged for difficult colors.
  • If your dragon has any special modifications that can't be shown on FR artwork (such as broken wings, horns, amputations, unique body size, scars and wounds, mutations, etc.), please tell me and I will be happy to accommodate them!
  • All dragons are drawn in a mildly cartoony artstyle, with exaggerated features. Edgy and serious dragons be warned!
  • PAYMENT MUST BE MADE UPFRONT AFTER REQUESTING. IF YOUR COMMISSION IS NOT FINISHED IN A WEEK, YOU ARE ENTITLED TO A FULL REFUND.
  • No refunds aside from the scenario above.
  • I do not accept payment plans. It's all or nothing.
  • Gems are preferred, but I will gladly accept treasure. Please do not pay with apparel, skins, accents, dragons, festival currency or other items. I am only looking for raw currency.

And that's about it! For convenience's sake, I am only taking 3 commissions at a time. I can't guarantee when or if I'll open the shop again after the initial 3 are complete, but I will keep a pinglist handy for those interested.

To request a commission, please ping me with a filled version of the application below, and send your payment.
Quote:
Dragon (with name and link):

Commission Type (bust, fullbody, fullbody colored):

Shaded? (Cannot be applied to colored fullbodies.):

Payment type (treasure or gems):

5 pieces of apparel you want on them? (optional):

Any modifications? (body size, scars, amputations, etc.):

Extra (would you like them in a specific pose or expression?:)

COMMISSION LIST:

PINGLIST:
corrosivecreaturessig.png
bump!!
bump!!
~~~Listen kids, liquid kisses~~~
bump
bump
bump
bump