Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Icepop's Art for Fodder! (CLOSED)
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56
@teiju [columns][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/48d0b7cdd9aae1597d79b975c33bbf26/tumblr_oth52eG7Dk1w8izspo2_400.png[/img][nextcol][img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/84049c4e42fd62de4801ce5fd24bb07e/tumblr_oth52eG7Dk1w8izspo1_250.png[/img][/columns] Here is Treble! Thank you so much for your patience, and if there is anything you'd like to have fixed, please let me know :) You are amazing ^w^
@teiju
tumblr_oth52eG7Dk1w8izspo2_400.png tumblr_oth52eG7Dk1w8izspo1_250.png

Here is Treble! Thank you so much for your patience, and if there is anything you'd like to have fixed, please let me know :) You are amazing ^w^
Mffhimz.png
@Nefily

Evet is now dead, a courier might be able to take a message to her soul in the afterlife but there is no guarantee what time it may reach her, I suggest necromancy if you wish to hear of this sooner. - is my way of saying hello I am dead because this is just like WOW haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I was so glad I ordered from you on a whim now like you have no idea, you will for sure be seeing me again and you've now inspired me to make sure I have thoughts/plans for people because you now a go to for art in my book -I found your store, you'll for sure see me later- Heeeee it's so lovely-
@Nefily

Evet is now dead, a courier might be able to take a message to her soul in the afterlife but there is no guarantee what time it may reach her, I suggest necromancy if you wish to hear of this sooner. - is my way of saying hello I am dead because this is just like WOW haaaaaaaaaaaaaa I was so glad I ordered from you on a whim now like you have no idea, you will for sure be seeing me again and you've now inspired me to make sure I have thoughts/plans for people because you now a go to for art in my book -I found your store, you'll for sure see me later- Heeeee it's so lovely-
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@mysticpenguin

...Thank you so much! I didn't think Tremble could look so beautifu ... It was worth the wait!
@mysticpenguin

...Thank you so much! I didn't think Tremble could look so beautifu ... It was worth the wait!
dharr_rsized.png
@Evet

Hehehe pls no be ded, Thankyou for the kind words your too sweet ^_^ I'll be reworking that shop, its a little outdated! if your not on the pinglist I can add you :D
@Evet

Hehehe pls no be ded, Thankyou for the kind words your too sweet ^_^ I'll be reworking that shop, its a little outdated! if your not on the pinglist I can add you :D
xGxjc2r.pngLtG1dlF.pngLuIM5G6.pngMUETfFG.png Art | Accents | Adopts
@Nefily

I'm not sure if I added myself or not might have forgotten in my joy of finding it so if I'm not, would you please kindly add me? I'm so saving up money/gems now it isn't funny.
@Nefily

I'm not sure if I added myself or not might have forgotten in my joy of finding it so if I'm not, would you please kindly add me? I'm so saving up money/gems now it isn't funny.
phhxVlQ.pnghpUGtea.pngT31.pnga6YPmbH.gif47CqiMq.gifWpTaqnH.pngT24.pngzcEFQff.pngkeidrJW.gifc0zcpSx.gifT30.pngszbwL8F.pngphhxVlQ.png
FDZsMMO.png
@lome i kind of hate myself for staying up all night to draw, but this was a super relaxing commission (it also rained the whole time) -w- Ilumire is one of my favorites [img]http://i.imgur.com/JU9o1Dz.png[/img] [url=http://i.imgur.com/aCecCqL.png]version without text[/url] let me know if you want anything adjusted! /rolls off to bed
@lome i kind of hate myself for staying up all night to draw, but this was a super relaxing commission (it also rained the whole time) -w- Ilumire is one of my favorites

JU9o1Dz.png

version without text

let me know if you want anything adjusted! /rolls off to bed
5wzahZU.gif
@Cipheres
I owe u my life, this is amazing!
@Cipheres
I owe u my life, this is amazing!
GcvFcr8h_o.gif
1 2 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56