Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [DOM] Icepop's Art for Fodder! (CLOSED)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56
@KingOfCrows
alrighty! Let me know the details on the character you would like drawn! :)
@KingOfCrows
alrighty! Let me know the details on the character you would like drawn! :)
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci I'm outside so I cant fill out anything rn but can I reserve a slot for a chibi orz
@Pericci I'm outside so I cant fill out anything rn but can I reserve a slot for a chibi orz
tumblr_p71d8tXNqr1wnxxc9o1_100.png

art shop
fest art shop
liquidating

buying grinding
buying art

tumblr
deviantart
@MikaelHart

Foddart this week is just for non-Icicles, sorry :(
@MikaelHart

Foddart this week is just for non-Icicles, sorry :(
WCaffsig.pngWChubsig.pngWCsigraffle.pngWCIFsig.png
@MikaelHart @starrynightren

sure thing, thanks for your interest! good to see you again :P

edit: whoops maltshakes is right, this icepops is open only to OOF - sorry mikaelhart :<
@MikaelHart @starrynightren

sure thing, thanks for your interest! good to see you again :P

edit: whoops maltshakes is right, this icepops is open only to OOF - sorry mikaelhart :<
5wzahZU.gif
@Pericci

Added it in. Just wanted to make sure I got something posted quickly. I edited the original post to include the request. :D your sprite bust is wonderful! Really looking forward to it. If you'd like me to narrow down an expression I can do it.
@Pericci

Added it in. Just wanted to make sure I got something posted quickly. I edited the original post to include the request. :D your sprite bust is wonderful! Really looking forward to it. If you'd like me to narrow down an expression I can do it.

@Pericci

I'm on mobile atm and can't fill out my form rn, but I'd love to grab a chibi slot! ;;
@Pericci

I'm on mobile atm and can't fill out my form rn, but I'd love to grab a chibi slot! ;;
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
bury me in burgundy, i just don't care.

toyhouse || medium || insp.
xxxx1316_200px_rochambeau_by_miirshroom-dbp7s7f.png
@Maltshakes

D: I didn't realize! Sorry!

@Aureate

*facehands* Oh, sorry, looks like I can't participate in this because I'm in Ice. TAT

Well... if you ever take gems or treasure, please do hit me up. I love your art!
@Maltshakes

D: I didn't realize! Sorry!

@Aureate

*facehands* Oh, sorry, looks like I can't participate in this because I'm in Ice. TAT

Well... if you ever take gems or treasure, please do hit me up. I love your art!
ice_rune_20.png eUzpdSm.png ice_rune_20.png
1. I buy OC art. 2. I don't exalt dragons from non-exalt threads.
3. I try to trade nice-looking dergs in swap threads.
4. If you're a newbie and need help navigating the site, feel free to ask. :)
@MikaelHart sure thing, i'm grateful for your support :D
@MikaelHart sure thing, i'm grateful for your support :D
5wzahZU.gif
@Rochambeau @odias
That's okay! just ping me with the form whenever you're able to fill it out! :)

@KingOfCrows

looks good to me! I'll get started on the rough sketch as soon as I can! :) I'll ping you with the sketch before I line it so you can let me know if you want any changes!
@Rochambeau @odias
That's okay! just ping me with the form whenever you're able to fill it out! :)

@KingOfCrows

looks good to me! I'll get started on the rough sketch as soon as I can! :) I'll ping you with the sketch before I line it so you can let me know if you want any changes!
TvhLm9X.png
♥♥♥ I love cute girls ♥♥♥
honoka_kousaka_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzoi.pngnozomi_tojo_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8cm10k.pnghanayo_koizumi_stamp_by_nooshi_beans-d8clzxt.png
|Art Shoppe|Gijinka Shop|Tumblr|Toyhouse|
Pk3djBI.png
@Pericci Can I grab a chibi slot please? c: I'll edit in the order as soon as I can!
@Pericci Can I grab a chibi slot please? c: I'll edit in the order as soon as I can!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 55 56