Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | logan's lore shop thing !! ( full )
1 2 3 4
[size=2]The modified cavern sits in front of you, cradled within the angled spires of the Crystalspine Reaches, perhaps, akin to an egg nestled inside a small nest; lined with a thick ceramic wall, with the steel reinforcements visible through cracks in the wall. Perhaps it's time that somebody went and ensured that the structural integrity was intact. And yet, despite the disrepair the entrance appears to be in, the dim glow at the end of the metaphorical tunnel is all the more unnerving...no one who has appeared before the chalcedony has left, it's rumored. Curiosity may have killed the Floracat, but [i]satisfaction[/i] brought it back. Rumor has it that the adept sages and scientists alike have been developing a machine that can properly document the memories and life experiences of those who are worthy, but none of your friends have entered the Centre to find out. After all, located near a large source of radioactivity is hardly healthy for the body, no? Minutes pass as you contemplate this decision, when, suddenly, a small Skydancer appears before you. Though his eyes are concealed by the fabric of his outfit, the strong Arcane energies radiating from him are enough to cause you to return to reality. His voice, soft as a Sweetpuff's feathers, is alluring in its own way. [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32529200] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/325293/32529200_350.png[/img] [/url] "Hm...I think I was told of a visitor coming today, but it seems I've forgotten. Sorry about that. Welcome to the Talisian Centre! I'm [i]Galle.[/i] Is there anything I can help you with, stranger?" At the mention of the new machine, a toothy grin is present upon dull grey features, and he turns around, lifting a claw and pointing it towards another hall, this time with a pulsating light and the permeating scent of lemon. "Right down here. If you begin to feel sick, please, tell somebody- many of the others here have to wear masks or convince one of us Arcane dragons to put up a barrier. Thank you, and I hope that you are satisfied and enjoy the testing of our work."[/size] [center][b]Welcome to Logan's Lore Shop...[i]Thing[i]...[/b][/center] Hey, my name is Logan, and I'm relatively new here. I found writing lore for my own dragons to be fun, so I thought, why not write some for other people? I tend to write on the longer side of things, but I'm going to keep this PWYW, as long as it's decent! A total of about 20kt would be good, probably. Here's some things that I'll take, but definitely not all: [center]- Treasure and Gems, 1g:1000t! - Apparel! (mostly rose thorn but all is fine) - Familiars! - Baldwin materials! - Art! - Probably more![/center] Some example dragons I have are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=314609&tab=dragon&did=33620033]here[/url], [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=314609&tab=dragon&did=33703375]here[/url], and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?p=lair&id=314609&tab=dragon&did=33133198]here[/url]. Much of the lore of my lair specifically sounds a bit strange, but it's because it's based on a 'personnel database' at a Top Secret Science Lab Thing. I can definitely write your lore more casually. I do need some info, though, so tell me about your dragons! What's their role in the clan, and what's their personality? Are they devoted to a different flight than their eyes dictate, or no deity at all? Do they have a mate, or do they just hate absolutely everyone in their lair? Have they been in any battles that have changed them? The more ideas you have, the better! If you want me to just make something up, then that's fine, too. I don't have a form or any slots right now, but do note that I have things to do during the summer. School doesn't start for a while, so I want to enjoy it, too. I'll try to get your lore done within one or two days! Thank you, and I hope that I can do business with you!
The modified cavern sits in front of you, cradled within the angled spires of the Crystalspine Reaches, perhaps, akin to an egg nestled inside a small nest; lined with a thick ceramic wall, with the steel reinforcements visible through cracks in the wall. Perhaps it's time that somebody went and ensured that the structural integrity was intact. And yet, despite the disrepair the entrance appears to be in, the dim glow at the end of the metaphorical tunnel is all the more unnerving...no one who has appeared before the chalcedony has left, it's rumored.

Curiosity may have killed the Floracat, but satisfaction brought it back. Rumor has it that the adept sages and scientists alike have been developing a machine that can properly document the memories and life experiences of those who are worthy, but none of your friends have entered the Centre to find out. After all, located near a large source of radioactivity is hardly healthy for the body, no?

Minutes pass as you contemplate this decision, when, suddenly, a small Skydancer appears before you. Though his eyes are concealed by the fabric of his outfit, the strong Arcane energies radiating from him are enough to cause you to return to reality. His voice, soft as a Sweetpuff's feathers, is alluring in its own way.

32529200_350.png

"Hm...I think I was told of a visitor coming today, but it seems I've forgotten. Sorry about that. Welcome to the Talisian Centre! I'm Galle. Is there anything I can help you with, stranger?" At the mention of the new machine, a toothy grin is present upon dull grey features, and he turns around, lifting a claw and pointing it towards another hall, this time with a pulsating light and the permeating scent of lemon. "Right down here. If you begin to feel sick, please, tell somebody- many of the others here have to wear masks or convince one of us Arcane dragons to put up a barrier. Thank you, and I hope that you are satisfied and enjoy the testing of our work."

Welcome to Logan's Lore Shop...Thing...

Hey, my name is Logan, and I'm relatively new here. I found writing lore for my own dragons to be fun, so I thought, why not write some for other people? I tend to write on the longer side of things, but I'm going to keep this PWYW, as long as it's decent! A total of about 20kt would be good, probably. Here's some things that I'll take, but definitely not all:

- Treasure and Gems, 1g:1000t!
- Apparel! (mostly rose thorn but all is fine)
- Familiars!
- Baldwin materials!
- Art!
- Probably more!

Some example dragons I have are here, here, and here. Much of the lore of my lair specifically sounds a bit strange, but it's because it's based on a 'personnel database' at a Top Secret Science Lab Thing. I can definitely write your lore more casually. I do need some info, though, so tell me about your dragons!

What's their role in the clan, and what's their personality? Are they devoted to a different flight than their eyes dictate, or no deity at all? Do they have a mate, or do they just hate absolutely everyone in their lair? Have they been in any battles that have changed them? The more ideas you have, the better! If you want me to just make something up, then that's fine, too.

I don't have a form or any slots right now, but do note that I have things to do during the summer. School doesn't start for a while, so I want to enjoy it, too. I'll try to get your lore done within one or two days!

Thank you, and I hope that I can do business with you!
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
tumblr_inline_p4qhdvquQ61trnsp5_540.gif
bump c:
bump c:
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
ZNP42DI.pngo20-d3-lunarpunch.pngo20-d4-lunarpunch.pngl13_book.pngo20-d1-lunarpunch.pngm40_book.pngimage.pnghdZg41T.png
bump c:
bump c:
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
bump!
bump!
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
@lunarpunch hi! can i get something of [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33666640] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/336667/33666640_350.png[/img] [/url] please? i dont have any ideas, id just like it to match his outfit/overall look, if thats alright? i can probably think of something if u rly need me to tho o:
@lunarpunch hi! can i get something of

33666640_350.png

please? i dont have any ideas, id just like it to match his outfit/overall look, if thats alright? i can probably think of something if u rly need me to tho o:
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz
I'm going to sleep soon, but sure!! He looks like a very fancy boy, so I'll figure something out!
@SharpClawz
I'm going to sleep soon, but sure!! He looks like a very fancy boy, so I'll figure something out!
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
[quote name="lunarpunch" date=2017-06-29 01:02:31] He'd been far too reckless with the battle, hadn't he? His place in the lair was not fighting, nor was it casting spells from the distance; rather, it was to look intimidating, blood-colored scales and all. Fernaldo had contemplated this as he laid on the stained battlefield, panting heavily. His vision was blurred such a deep crimson color that even the pristine sky above seemed like a pool of the dreaded liquid, as though it would actually help anything. [i]At least I saved the hatchlings,[/i] he thought- it was in the dead of night and only the most studious and foolish dragons were awake, most of them less equipped to defend than even he- and the chance of an attack should have been obsolete when regarded with the barriers kept up around the lair. As soon as hope was exchanged for peace in the realization that he'd saved them, a couple of hatchlings peeked from around the corner of a pillar of stone, shocked at what they found. Fernaldo sighed quietly before turning his head over, glancing towards the deeper sections of the cavern, where they'd be safe. Instead, they began to lift his body up and take him inside, all the while avoiding dripping blood as though it was a game. Though this concerned the older Spiral, he was in no condition at all to protest, and would he? Making fun out of a dire situation was what he'd done in the past, so why change it when he was the one turned into a toy for the children? When he next awoke from consciousness, everything appeared to be a blur, as he associated it with fatigue after battling a horde of wild creatures alone. Uncurling his tail from the post he'd been moved to, the dragon anxiously curled and uncurled his crimson claws; the rest of his body felt fine, as it usually would after being tended to by a healer, so why was he unable to identify his surroundings, besides the familiar currents letting him know that it was his own room, where he had a tendency to heal the rebellious young who had decided that they were strong enough to battle for money, of all things. How ironic, that he had ended up in the same situation. At some time after his train of thought had turned to the topic of the lair's safety, one of the hatchlings from the night prior stepped up to the entrance, but found it difficult to get inside. They opted to yell. instead, as they wiggled their head inside the small entrance. "Er, Fernaldo? That's your name, right?" With a soft grumble and a few confusing twists and turns, he arrived at the entrance, getting close to eye level with the smaller dragon. Did they just flinch at him, or was it mere imagination and nerves acting up in tandem? Whatever it was, it probably didn't matter. "A-Alright, there we go, thanks. There's...um...there's a few things that I was told to tell you by the others. The clan wants to recognize you for bravery, and while you're already well known as an intelli...um...[i]smart[/i] member, they want to make you known as somebody who saved us." He nodded, but said nothing, for he wished to remain focused on the situation at hand. It was difficult, as well as terribly agitating, but respecting others was what he was taught by his allies, and explicitly following that belief seemed to keep him from losing his calm-ish demeanor. That was, before the news was delivered to him by the hatchling. "I was...I was told that your eyes were really hurt. They're all messed-up and blurry, like a cloud, kind of. They shouldn't be hurting anymore, but apparently there's a chance you'll be blind. Are you?" Raising a small claw to gently run across the scales around his left eye, sure enough there was what felt like a particularly nasty scar. "I don't believe I'm blind, but I can hardly see. Do you think that there's anything that they can do to keep me functioning properly, at just a little bit? I can't exactly move very far if I constantly collide with everything I want to navigate." The hatchling seemed to contemplate this for a moment, before retrieving a veil from the satchel around their torso. Inside was some sort of fabric, if he could tell? The smaller dragon flipped it around and around until the opening was facing Fernaldo, then reached up to place it over his eyes, concealing damaged flesh with fabric and energy. As soon as it was in place, he'd noticed that he could, at least, see the shadows' outlines; it functioned well enough in enclosed places, he supposed. "It lets you see shadows. They told me that you have to wear it until they figure out a way to heal your eyes. Can you see me?" They waved their claw in the air and gently flapped their wings, nearly throwing the Spiral off of his perch. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he ruffled the fur of the young Tundra, their concern quite visible. Had anyone ever been so worried before?...Who knows? "Yes, I can see you. Thanks for bringing me this...now I need to find something nice to wear and speak to who I must to thank them for this. How will I repay this debt, though? Wandering away from the hatchling and back into his room, he began to attempt reading the books that hadn't kept his attention before. To nobody's surprise, they remained a bore and something to merely trudge through in the grand scheme of things. His tail curled up around a spire as he dug around for any appropriate clothing to wear, settling on a few lace and ribbon items for accessory. Maybe he could get used to this. [/quote] @SharpClawz I hope this is alright for you! Please tell me if you'd like something different, or send payment if you're satisfied!
lunarpunch wrote on 2017-06-29:
He'd been far too reckless with the battle, hadn't he? His place in the lair was not fighting, nor was it casting spells from the distance; rather, it was to look intimidating, blood-colored scales and all. Fernaldo had contemplated this as he laid on the stained battlefield, panting heavily. His vision was blurred such a deep crimson color that even the pristine sky above seemed like a pool of the dreaded liquid, as though it would actually help anything. At least I saved the hatchlings, he thought- it was in the dead of night and only the most studious and foolish dragons were awake, most of them less equipped to defend than even he- and the chance of an attack should have been obsolete when regarded with the barriers kept up around the lair.

As soon as hope was exchanged for peace in the realization that he'd saved them, a couple of hatchlings peeked from around the corner of a pillar of stone, shocked at what they found. Fernaldo sighed quietly before turning his head over, glancing towards the deeper sections of the cavern, where they'd be safe. Instead, they began to lift his body up and take him inside, all the while avoiding dripping blood as though it was a game. Though this concerned the older Spiral, he was in no condition at all to protest, and would he? Making fun out of a dire situation was what he'd done in the past, so why change it when he was the one turned into a toy for the children?

When he next awoke from consciousness, everything appeared to be a blur, as he associated it with fatigue after battling a horde of wild creatures alone. Uncurling his tail from the post he'd been moved to, the dragon anxiously curled and uncurled his crimson claws; the rest of his body felt fine, as it usually would after being tended to by a healer, so why was he unable to identify his surroundings, besides the familiar currents letting him know that it was his own room, where he had a tendency to heal the rebellious young who had decided that they were strong enough to battle for money, of all things. How ironic, that he had ended up in the same situation.

At some time after his train of thought had turned to the topic of the lair's safety, one of the hatchlings from the night prior stepped up to the entrance, but found it difficult to get inside. They opted to yell. instead, as they wiggled their head inside the small entrance. "Er, Fernaldo? That's your name, right?" With a soft grumble and a few confusing twists and turns, he arrived at the entrance, getting close to eye level with the smaller dragon. Did they just flinch at him, or was it mere imagination and nerves acting up in tandem? Whatever it was, it probably didn't matter.

"A-Alright, there we go, thanks. There's...um...there's a few things that I was told to tell you by the others. The clan wants to recognize you for bravery, and while you're already well known as an intelli...um...smart member, they want to make you known as somebody who saved us." He nodded, but said nothing, for he wished to remain focused on the situation at hand. It was difficult, as well as terribly agitating, but respecting others was what he was taught by his allies, and explicitly following that belief seemed to keep him from losing his calm-ish demeanor.

That was, before the news was delivered to him by the hatchling.

"I was...I was told that your eyes were really hurt. They're all messed-up and blurry, like a cloud, kind of. They shouldn't be hurting anymore, but apparently there's a chance you'll be blind. Are you?" Raising a small claw to gently run across the scales around his left eye, sure enough there was what felt like a particularly nasty scar. "I don't believe I'm blind, but I can hardly see. Do you think that there's anything that they can do to keep me functioning properly, at just a little bit? I can't exactly move very far if I constantly collide with everything I want to navigate."

The hatchling seemed to contemplate this for a moment, before retrieving a veil from the satchel around their torso. Inside was some sort of fabric, if he could tell? The smaller dragon flipped it around and around until the opening was facing Fernaldo, then reached up to place it over his eyes, concealing damaged flesh with fabric and energy. As soon as it was in place, he'd noticed that he could, at least, see the shadows' outlines; it functioned well enough in enclosed places, he supposed.

"It lets you see shadows. They told me that you have to wear it until they figure out a way to heal your eyes. Can you see me?" They waved their claw in the air and gently flapped their wings, nearly throwing the Spiral off of his perch. A chuckle escaped his mouth as he ruffled the fur of the young Tundra, their concern quite visible. Had anyone ever been so worried before?...Who knows?

"Yes, I can see you. Thanks for bringing me this...now I need to find something nice to wear and speak to who I must to thank them for this. How will I repay this debt, though? Wandering away from the hatchling and back into his room, he began to attempt reading the books that hadn't kept his attention before. To nobody's surprise, they remained a bore and something to merely trudge through in the grand scheme of things. His tail curled up around a spire as he dug around for any appropriate clothing to wear, settling on a few lace and ribbon items for accessory.

Maybe he could get used to this.

@SharpClawz
I hope this is alright for you! Please tell me if you'd like something different, or send payment if you're satisfied!
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
@lunarpunch i love it, thank you!!!! payment will be over shortly <33
@lunarpunch i love it, thank you!!!! payment will be over shortly <33
ufc57rh_by_night_monster-dbd9qs6.png
plz ping me i get so lost
tumblr_inline_owjfoajAs41rq5cm5_250.png
@SharpClawz
aaa i'm glad that my first time doing this was a success!!!
@SharpClawz
aaa i'm glad that my first time doing this was a success!!!
logan | she/he | FR +2
ask me about the machine
@lunarpunch Hey! Would love to get a bio written out for this guy he's an assassin, don't have much ideas for him so you have free reign [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=7940033] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/79401/7940033_350.png[/img] [/url] and maybe this girl too? i don't have anything much for her either but maybe something along the lines of royalty? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=2551581] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/25516/2551581_350.png[/img] [/url]
@lunarpunch

Hey! Would love to get a bio written out for this guy
he's an assassin, don't have much ideas for him so you have free reign

7940033_350.png

and maybe this girl too? i don't have anything much for her either but maybe something along the lines of royalty?

2551581_350.png
Heyo!
| My Deviantart | My sister | My Twitter |

I am two hours ahead of FR. Sometimes pings don't always come so feel free to shoot me a message if I didn't respond within 20mins.

| Art Shop | Trading/Selling/Buying Characters | LF: Art of OCS |
1 2 3 4