Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | SunGlass Library's Art Shop
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Moved
Moved
RG3SXKP.png
EXAMPLES
To see the image bigger, right click and open in a new tab!
EXAMPLES
To see the image bigger, right click and open in a new tab!
RG3SXKP.png
res
res
RG3SXKP.png
Annddd we're open!
Annddd we're open!
RG3SXKP.png
Bump
Bump
RG3SXKP.png
[size=2]@SterlingKat would you consider the following items as payment/partial payment? [item=Companion Comet][item=Starseer's Sash][item=runaway rotclaw][item=crystalhide treads]
@SterlingKat

would you consider the following items as payment/partial payment?
Companion Comet Starseer's Sash Runaway Rotclaw Crystalhide Treads
@BloodyBunny
Yup! I'll use the lowest prices on the AH to work out if it covers all or partial depending on what you want! ^^
@BloodyBunny
Yup! I'll use the lowest prices on the AH to work out if it covers all or partial depending on what you want! ^^
RG3SXKP.png
@SterlingKat

i'd be quite interested in an colored sketch busts.
i could offer all 4 items + 500g, which should be around 2500g (a bit more) total with the current lowest ah prices.
@SterlingKat

i'd be quite interested in an colored sketch busts.
i could offer all 4 items + 500g, which should be around 2500g (a bit more) total with the current lowest ah prices.
@BloodyBunny
Alright! I'll double check the prices when I return from work
In the mean time of you'd like to submit the form in the top post of who you'd want! ^^
@BloodyBunny
Alright! I'll double check the prices when I return from work
In the mean time of you'd like to submit the form in the top post of who you'd want! ^^
RG3SXKP.png
[size=2]@SterlingKat sure ^-^ [b]Type:[/b] Coloured Bust Sketch [b]Character ref:[/b] Morgenstern [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30474055] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/304741/30474055_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Personality[/b] gloomy, quiet, reserved, sophisticated [b]Any other info:[/b] has an headshot ref if needed, and a bio if you want to read more about his personality.
@SterlingKat

sure ^-^

Type: Coloured Bust Sketch
Character ref: Morgenstern

30474055_350.png

Personality gloomy, quiet, reserved, sophisticated
Any other info: has an headshot ref if needed, and a bio if you want to read more about his personality.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8