Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ♥ Wintastic Art Shop | closed atm~
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47
@Zonemod
It's alright, the new shop looks really nice! If anything could you add dragon wings? Other than that it looks great!
@Zonemod
It's alright, the new shop looks really nice! If anything could you add dragon wings? Other than that it looks great!
Your magic isn't meant to be like anyone else's
@Neglect ty ty ;0 i've got a sketch for you now too! its got basic idea of the shades of color, but the actual colors of the things arent gonna be blue, probably. im thinking a dark red-brown, with gold accents, to work with his markings? lemme know if you have any opinions! [img]http://i.imgur.com/Dj3Pg5N.png[/img]
@Neglect
ty ty ;0 i've got a sketch for you now too! its got basic idea of the shades of color, but the actual colors of the things arent gonna be blue, probably. im thinking a dark red-brown, with gold accents, to work with his markings? lemme know if you have any opinions!
Dj3Pg5N.png
♥♥♥♥♥ AYZQQJX.gif hewwo black holes

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hewwo black holes 19135259_VtKZb6nf8O405md.gif
@Zonemod

HE IS SO ADORABLE - my friend who did his original art scree'd when I showed her.
I AM actually colorblind so I asked my friend, and she said something like a bronze would be a good vest color to go with his colors. Though I think a dark reddish-brown with gold also works!

I love what I see going on right now, so I say keep rollin with it
@Zonemod

HE IS SO ADORABLE - my friend who did his original art scree'd when I showed her.
I AM actually colorblind so I asked my friend, and she said something like a bronze would be a good vest color to go with his colors. Though I think a dark reddish-brown with gold also works!

I love what I see going on right now, so I say keep rollin with it
^
^

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
@Neglect annnd he's done!!! I did try and take bronze into consideration? but no matter what i did i couldn't make it work well ;v; so i kept to my original color plan fdhgbhfdghfdg BUT HERE HE IS!!! let me know if something needs to be changed! [img]http://i.imgur.com/QUj2kMT.png[/img] please note that his drawing is quite large, actually! it is 1.05MB and 2756px tall by 1291px wide!
@Neglect
annnd he's done!!! I did try and take bronze into consideration? but no matter what i did i couldn't make it work well ;v; so i kept to my original color plan fdhgbhfdghfdg BUT HERE HE IS!!! let me know if something needs to be changed!
QUj2kMT.png
please note that his drawing is quite large, actually! it is 1.05MB and 2756px tall by 1291px wide!

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
hello!!! just poking y'all because i have 3 open slots!
and a brand new thread! shiny!

Pinglist!
@RaineSchkalle
@Vaze
@Apothecaria
@Mattykips
@SonyaAxel
@Gh0ul
@benjalinguinie
@wildstyle
@Elpide
@Ceilingfen
@KittyCheshire
@UnderTheRedHood
@BettaSenpai
@ophician
@Artemiis
@watermellon
@fallowtail
@Phoenixofwar
@QuickSilvr
@Plusle
@hoglolly
@MutedTetris
@Niharike
hello!!! just poking y'all because i have 3 open slots!
and a brand new thread! shiny!

Pinglist!
@RaineSchkalle
@Vaze
@Apothecaria
@Mattykips
@SonyaAxel
@Gh0ul
@benjalinguinie
@wildstyle
@Elpide
@Ceilingfen
@KittyCheshire
@UnderTheRedHood
@BettaSenpai
@ophician
@Artemiis
@watermellon
@fallowtail
@Phoenixofwar
@QuickSilvr
@Plusle
@hoglolly
@MutedTetris
@Niharike

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
@Zonemod
omg, haha - he's adorable. Tysm!
Uhhhh, is there a place where you want to be linked back to for credit? I always wanna make sure I have that down
@Zonemod
omg, haha - he's adorable. Tysm!
Uhhhh, is there a place where you want to be linked back to for credit? I always wanna make sure I have that down
@Neglect
im glad!!! he was a lot of fun!!! and my profile here is fine! but i also have my own toyhouse if you want to link that, instead!
@Neglect
im glad!!! he was a lot of fun!!! and my profile here is fine! but i also have my own toyhouse if you want to link that, instead!

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
^
^

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
@Icewolf here it is!!! let me know if you want any changes! [img]http://i.imgur.com/v9VDqsk.png[/img]
@Icewolf
here it is!!! let me know if you want any changes!
v9VDqsk.png

art shop
DISCORD/CHY
HE/HIM
PING ME
toyhouse
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 46 47