Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bri's Artshop [USD/T/G]REOPENING! [0/2]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
lovely! here is the ref, if you need me to doodle a full head ref i can!
lovely! here is the ref, if you need me to doodle a full head ref i can!
JQ96lFy.png
@naimeria i think i need to see her hairstyle :0 and how you like the drawing, like 3/4, expression, etc
@naimeria i think i need to see her hairstyle :0 and how you like the drawing, like 3/4, expression, etc
|+4 hours fr time/she-her/english~español My Art Shop!|
no worries! lemme throw a sketch your way and you'll have the colors from the ref picture. one i'm done with that i'll hit you up with the positioning c:
no worries! lemme throw a sketch your way and you'll have the colors from the ref picture. one i'm done with that i'll hit you up with the positioning c:
JQ96lFy.png
@naimeria okey <3
@naimeria okey <3
@brigid

hopefully this helps a bit? i changed her nose piercing to be a side hoop if that's okay. and i made her hair a bit too poofy, if you could make it flatter like in the original that'd be awesome lol
@brigid

hopefully this helps a bit? i changed her nose piercing to be a side hoop if that's okay. and i made her hair a bit too poofy, if you could make it flatter like in the original that'd be awesome lol
JQ96lFy.png
@Brigid

Would you do a OC with no reference besides word descriptions? If yes would it cost extra?
@Brigid

Would you do a OC with no reference besides word descriptions? If yes would it cost extra?
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Drakion i think i can! And i don't want to make it expensive
@Drakion i think i can! And i don't want to make it expensive
@Brigid
Cool!'

Type: Bust 3/4 view (Is that what the example is?)
Payment: 100kt

Description: he has messy dark brown hair, maybe something like this, and lighter brown eyes (think mocha color), and slightly brown skin (Like this guy, who is an actor I guess? lol) he has a slim face, but not pointy, with a cleanshaven appearance. He has a round nose, thin lips, and upturned eyes He wears a grey "Cake Eater's" suit from the 1920's. You can just base it off this though. But if you do that, no handkerchief, and a blue tie please!

Could he be smiling slightly? Or a have one side of the mouth more upturned like a smirk.

On one of his shoulders could you add a button to the suit with a cat's eye charm. It will be a dark round metal button, with green cat's eye. Feel free to make a full detailed cat eye, or just do an outline. Could you make it a green eye?

If you need to know anything else ping or PM me!
@Brigid
Cool!'

Type: Bust 3/4 view (Is that what the example is?)
Payment: 100kt

Description: he has messy dark brown hair, maybe something like this, and lighter brown eyes (think mocha color), and slightly brown skin (Like this guy, who is an actor I guess? lol) he has a slim face, but not pointy, with a cleanshaven appearance. He has a round nose, thin lips, and upturned eyes He wears a grey "Cake Eater's" suit from the 1920's. You can just base it off this though. But if you do that, no handkerchief, and a blue tie please!

Could he be smiling slightly? Or a have one side of the mouth more upturned like a smirk.

On one of his shoulders could you add a button to the suit with a cat's eye charm. It will be a dark round metal button, with green cat's eye. Feel free to make a full detailed cat eye, or just do an outline. Could you make it a green eye?

If you need to know anything else ping or PM me!
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
Open again!!
Open again!!
@Brigid Hi again! I'd love to get another normal, 3/4 view headshot from you, but this guy doesn't have a reference yet - I'm going to try and describe him super well, but if that isn't enough for you to go off of, just let me know and I'll get something for someone that [i]does[/i] have a ref! :3 Sooo, here's the dragon: [img]http://68.media.tumblr.com/b539fa1478056af48ba42ab51c5a9307/tumblr_or9117XsaV1t2ni5fo1_400.png[/img] As far as his face shape, I imagine him to look a lot like this man: [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BMARxj9Bw-9/]x[/url] [url=https://www.instagram.com/p/BVse9lChvsj/?hl=en]x[/url] And with this sort of hairstyle: [url=http://haircutinspiration.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/Messy-Man-Bun-Hair.jpg]x[/url] I would like him with his dragon form's colors, though! So, platinum Vipera, with the highlights from the Thylacine, and dark red hair. I would also like for him to have his eye scar, and for that eye to maybe be a little milky (not totally blind looking, but he doesn't have a whole lot of vision in it) and headfeathers, though I'll leave it up to you how big to make the feathers on his head! Apparel-wise, I'd like for him to have his earring, his necklace, and to be wearing just a black tunic like his dragon form is wearing! So far as expression, a small, warm smile would be fine, or just even a neutral expression. He's a very nice guy compared to my last order lol. If you need for me to clarify anything, or if there's anything that I forgot, let me know! And like I said, if you're not comfortable with drawing him just from a description, that's totally fine! ^^
@Brigid

Hi again! I'd love to get another normal, 3/4 view headshot from you, but this guy doesn't have a reference yet - I'm going to try and describe him super well, but if that isn't enough for you to go off of, just let me know and I'll get something for someone that does have a ref! :3

Sooo, here's the dragon:
tumblr_or9117XsaV1t2ni5fo1_400.png

As far as his face shape, I imagine him to look a lot like this man: x x And with this sort of hairstyle: x I would like him with his dragon form's colors, though! So, platinum Vipera, with the highlights from the Thylacine, and dark red hair. I would also like for him to have his eye scar, and for that eye to maybe be a little milky (not totally blind looking, but he doesn't have a whole lot of vision in it) and headfeathers, though I'll leave it up to you how big to make the feathers on his head!

Apparel-wise, I'd like for him to have his earring, his necklace, and to be wearing just a black tunic like his dragon form is wearing! So far as expression, a small, warm smile would be fine, or just even a neutral expression. He's a very nice guy compared to my last order lol.

If you need for me to clarify anything, or if there's anything that I forgot, let me know! And like I said, if you're not comfortable with drawing him just from a description, that's totally fine! ^^
psNzThg.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19