Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Bri's Artshop [USD/T/G]REOPENING! [0/2]
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19
Hiya I'd love one of your normal type! Your work is amazing ^^ [b]Reference[/b] [img]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/385937472900562944/431611987743735808/Ref.png[/img] [img]https://orig00.deviantart.net/8372/f/2018/109/3/0/hoodie_by_burnmoon-dc9b8d7.png[/img] [b]About my OC[/b] This is a OC I made her personality is silly, joyful, and charming. She always wears grey over sized hoodies ad black leggings with like sporty shoes. Shes a skinny gal too. [b]Oof[/b] I'll be paying in treasure. I like the way the ref you gave is facing idk if that's side view or 3/4
Hiya I'd love one of your normal type! Your work is amazing ^^
Reference
Ref.png
hoodie_by_burnmoon-dc9b8d7.png
About my OC
This is a OC I made her personality is silly, joyful, and charming. She always wears grey over sized hoodies ad black leggings with like sporty shoes. Shes a skinny gal too.
Oof
I'll be paying in treasure.
I like the way the ref you gave is facing idk if that's side view or 3/4
owo.png
@Sibrix okay!!! i didn't saw the post because you didn't ping me ;3; but i will take the comission!! you pay after i send you the finished piece
@Sibrix okay!!! i didn't saw the post because you didn't ping me ;3; but i will take the comission!! you pay after i send you the finished piece
|+4 hours fr time/she-her/english~español My Art Shop!|
Oops sorry about that aha
Oops sorry about that aha
owo.png
@Brigid
just wanted to point out an error on your sheet ^^; it says 30 USD/3000 USD
I think you meant gems but in case nobody else had mentioned it I figured I'd contact you!!

You have wonderful art!! I might commission you at some point owo
@Brigid
just wanted to point out an error on your sheet ^^; it says 30 USD/3000 USD
I think you meant gems but in case nobody else had mentioned it I figured I'd contact you!!

You have wonderful art!! I might commission you at some point owo
sig103_by_dingobreath-dckmq7f.png
@EgoLobster OMG I DIDN'T NOTICED THAT tahnk you ;v; and thank you form considerate comission me uvu
@EgoLobster OMG I DIDN'T NOTICED THAT tahnk you ;v; and thank you form considerate comission me uvu
@Brigid
could I get a chibi of this boy please?
@Brigid
could I get a chibi of this boy please?
lG0lDIb.png
@Osamu of course!! I will have it done today <3 you pay after i send you the finished drawing uwu thank you for being my first customer on months ;v;
@Osamu of course!! I will have it done today <3 you pay after i send you the finished drawing uwu thank you for being my first customer on months ;v;
Update bump
Update bump
bump
bump
Boop
Boop
1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 ... 18 19