Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Pixel Art Shop: custom sprites[closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6
@Ceilingfen done!

@AdeleneDawner are you still interested? I'm thinking you send me 50k as pre-payment, and I produce 100k's worth of props, between goo, vials and bits of alchemist apparel, then we can see if there need to bee more bits, recolors, and such.

The bits will be put on the front post as free to use, but you as sponsor get the exclusive to sell derivative works like completed dividers or profile designs. Ok?

@Squirrelflight01 So what do you think? if you can't afford more, I can do 70k and make it the same size as the first two works, but some detail will have to be simplified.

@AfternoonPigeon: Order away!
@Ceilingfen done!

@AdeleneDawner are you still interested? I'm thinking you send me 50k as pre-payment, and I produce 100k's worth of props, between goo, vials and bits of alchemist apparel, then we can see if there need to bee more bits, recolors, and such.

The bits will be put on the front post as free to use, but you as sponsor get the exclusive to sell derivative works like completed dividers or profile designs. Ok?

@Squirrelflight01 So what do you think? if you can't afford more, I can do 70k and make it the same size as the first two works, but some detail will have to be simplified.

@AfternoonPigeon: Order away!
@SpaceShipRat Yup, I'm still here! That sounds fine, though I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be selling stuff related to this. Anyway, I'll send a CR.
@SpaceShipRat Yup, I'm still here! That sounds fine, though I'm pretty sure I'm not going to be selling stuff related to this. Anyway, I'll send a CR.
We're made of rock, but we're the biggest softies of all. XIvT0rs.png
@AdeleneDawner that was fast :) ok. It's a standing offer for anyone who does have a profile/hatchery banner shop though, who might want to sponsor some assets.
@AdeleneDawner that was fast :) ok. It's a standing offer for anyone who does have a profile/hatchery banner shop though, who might want to sponsor some assets.
@SpaceShipRat
Sorry for not responding
I need to collect a little more money but i have half the payment for 160 in gems
Just need to get a bit more treasure and I'll have the full amount
@SpaceShipRat
Sorry for not responding
I need to collect a little more money but i have half the payment for 160 in gems
Just need to get a bit more treasure and I'll have the full amount
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
@Squirrelflight01 it's good since I take half now and half when it's finished, and it'll probably take at least a week. you didn't link me the palette for coloring tho.
@Squirrelflight01 it's good since I take half now and half when it's finished, and it'll probably take at least a week. you didn't link me the palette for coloring tho.
@SpaceShipRat

Guessing you're not open right now, but please put me on a pinglist when you open up again!
Thank you :)
@SpaceShipRat

Guessing you're not open right now, but please put me on a pinglist when you open up again!
Thank you :)
@SpaceShipRat
Sorry about that ^^'
http://sta.sh/0if5psty7ch
@SpaceShipRat
Sorry about that ^^'
http://sta.sh/0if5psty7ch
J5u7xwy.gift7cIgcw.gif
I'd like something of this piece of art I did: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23817356/
How Much would it be?
I'd like something of this piece of art I did: https://www.furaffinity.net/view/23817356/
How Much would it be?
@Imani Actually I don't mind discussing the next batch of orders, I just won't be confirming it and taking advanced payment till more slots clear up. :) So feel free to show me what you want.

@Noizykun Let's say 30k. With the blue spikes and red border included? It's a pretty simple piece so I'm trying to better understand what you expect, do you want shading added or something?
@Imani Actually I don't mind discussing the next batch of orders, I just won't be confirming it and taking advanced payment till more slots clear up. :) So feel free to show me what you want.

@Noizykun Let's say 30k. With the blue spikes and red border included? It's a pretty simple piece so I'm trying to better understand what you expect, do you want shading added or something?
@spaceshiprat

Yes, I'd like the spikes and red border included in the piece, if you don't mind. And minimal shading, please.
Could you make it at least 100x100 or 200x200 if you can?
I'll pay extra if need be.

And not the extra ring on the top, as that is meant to show people what it looks like.
@spaceshiprat

Yes, I'd like the spikes and red border included in the piece, if you don't mind. And minimal shading, please.
Could you make it at least 100x100 or 200x200 if you can?
I'll pay extra if need be.

And not the extra ring on the top, as that is meant to show people what it looks like.
1 2 3 4 5 6