Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Min's Mini Loreshop - Bio Writing
1 2 3 4
@Calavir haha, actually ^.^; yeah, sure I'll check it out.... I was looking over your thread while I was making my post, actually. See, I'm 90% sure I already agreed to write some lore for you, but I went on vacation right after, and basically fell off the face of the internet for awhile. I'm still not 100% back into the swing of things, but I want to eventually get to the point where I feel up to opening my shops again.

It's possible I'm mistaking you for someone else though. I swear I have seen your name before...
@Calavir haha, actually ^.^; yeah, sure I'll check it out.... I was looking over your thread while I was making my post, actually. See, I'm 90% sure I already agreed to write some lore for you, but I went on vacation right after, and basically fell off the face of the internet for awhile. I'm still not 100% back into the swing of things, but I want to eventually get to the point where I feel up to opening my shops again.

It's possible I'm mistaking you for someone else though. I swear I have seen your name before...
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri I did a forum search and I couldn't find anything related to it :o I also checked my inbox and didn't see your name anywhere. I don't remember you myself, I apologize ;o;
@Minstri I did a forum search and I couldn't find anything related to it :o I also checked my inbox and didn't see your name anywhere. I don't remember you myself, I apologize ;o;
@Calavir lol, it's fine. Maybe we just crossed paths in lore circles at some point and I got mixed up. Probably guilt from vanishing on that person (no money exchanged hands, but I feel bad for having left them hanging).

So yeah, I guess the best answer to your question is I might not be up for doing custom-lore for sale right now. I don't want to agree to anything until I'm sure I'm in a place where I can actually do the work.
@Calavir lol, it's fine. Maybe we just crossed paths in lore circles at some point and I got mixed up. Probably guilt from vanishing on that person (no money exchanged hands, but I feel bad for having left them hanging).

So yeah, I guess the best answer to your question is I might not be up for doing custom-lore for sale right now. I don't want to agree to anything until I'm sure I'm in a place where I can actually do the work.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
1 2 3 4