Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Min's Mini Loreshop - Bio Writing
1 2 3 4
[b]Username:[/b] chocoapple [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Once [b]Link/preview of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28228651] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/282287/28228651_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] She is a familiar trainer that befriends beasts more than dragons. She is a very skilled fighter, and does everything she can to make peace between dragons and beasts. Her mate is Last, one of the clan's best scholars. Her wings shine like the skies, and her runes are actually marks of love and affection.
Username: chocoapple
Dragon's Name: Once
Link/preview of Dragon:

28228651_350.png

Details: She is a familiar trainer that befriends beasts more than dragons. She is a very skilled fighter, and does everything she can to make peace between dragons and beasts. Her mate is Last, one of the clan's best scholars. Her wings shine like the skies, and her runes are actually marks of love and affection.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

Oh, what a pretty girl! I'll see what I can do for her.
@chocoapple

Oh, what a pretty girl! I'll see what I can do for her.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Lore & Projects:
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
dbatlo8-f76069b5-a213-48ac-a09d-7699704c12a9.png Formerly @GennyWar
+3 FR Time
Hatchling Letters appreciated
My Pronouns are ~Braindead~ (any/all)

Minstri not Ministri (careful with Pings)
@Minstri

Thanks! Should I send the CR now? Was wondering if it was ok to pay in gems.
@Minstri

Thanks! Should I send the CR now? Was wondering if it was ok to pay in gems.
cGpFABG.pngo175-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d01-Tuath.pngo306-d02-Tuath.pngo306-d03-Tuath.pngo175-d01-Tuath.pngo175-d03-Tuath.pngTTH4.pngTTH3.pngo175-d11-Tuath.pngo175-d13-Tuath.pngo175-d15-Tuath.pngo175-d14-Tuath.pngx4cXPgB.pngo175-d12-Tuath.pngFvbaFhQ.png1RnuwcB.png5PhiNKS.pngl6-s3-l6-book.pngl6-s3-s3-book.pngB18_R.png
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple

Yep, I'll accept the CR once I've finished and gems are fine.
@chocoapple

Yep, I'll accept the CR once I've finished and gems are fine.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Once
The Still Calm of Winter
For @chocoapple

Whose wings hold glittering winter night, filled with the shining auroras of far arctic reaches, and hinting of faraway stars and their divine forms? That is this fighter with a gentle disposition, whose body marked with words of kindness drawn around and above those dangerous saber-claws that seem to define just the opposite of those words. Marble-white, and just as cold as that stone to most dragons. That may be simply because most dragons do not fully understand the meaning of her seemingly contradictory nature.

She may have a hard time with friendship from her peers, but the animals she trains are a different case. Those creatures do not hold the same notions as dragons. They understand her gentle hand, her consistent and firm guidance, and they understand also the nature of those claws, and the raw power she possesses. They are, in fact, all defining facets of her core nature, and not actually contradictory at all. A serene sort of strength that commands by mere presence, rather than demanding with boisterous aggression.

Once trains familiars for her clan. She also works closely with the Beast Clans as something of a mediator. She is able to apply the same skill-set to both tasks. Her skill as fighter helps her maintain a base-level of respect and her calm demeanor aids in fostering trust. There are times she feels like she might be the only dragon who can see just how damaging her kind can be towards the Beast Clans, often without even noticing. She knows this isn't true, but witnessing the countless grievances of the Beast Clans makes her feel like she might be fighting for a lost cause. But to foster peace and understanding between the two groups is a worthy thing to work at.

Her mate, Last, is often useful to her endeavors, being one of her clan's foremost scholars. Though the Beast Clans are not necessarily the focus of his studies, he usually has information that is useful for her, and if he doesn't, it is the skills of the scholarly to acquire needed information quickly. The rune words on her body are partially his doing. They are both for his love of her, and a signal to others of her kindness. A subtle magic with aids in her working with animals or dealing with beasts.

Sorry for the delay. Done now =)

Once
The Still Calm of Winter
For @chocoapple

Whose wings hold glittering winter night, filled with the shining auroras of far arctic reaches, and hinting of faraway stars and their divine forms? That is this fighter with a gentle disposition, whose body marked with words of kindness drawn around and above those dangerous saber-claws that seem to define just the opposite of those words. Marble-white, and just as cold as that stone to most dragons. That may be simply because most dragons do not fully understand the meaning of her seemingly contradictory nature.

She may have a hard time with friendship from her peers, but the animals she trains are a different case. Those creatures do not hold the same notions as dragons. They understand her gentle hand, her consistent and firm guidance, and they understand also the nature of those claws, and the raw power she possesses. They are, in fact, all defining facets of her core nature, and not actually contradictory at all. A serene sort of strength that commands by mere presence, rather than demanding with boisterous aggression.

Once trains familiars for her clan. She also works closely with the Beast Clans as something of a mediator. She is able to apply the same skill-set to both tasks. Her skill as fighter helps her maintain a base-level of respect and her calm demeanor aids in fostering trust. There are times she feels like she might be the only dragon who can see just how damaging her kind can be towards the Beast Clans, often without even noticing. She knows this isn't true, but witnessing the countless grievances of the Beast Clans makes her feel like she might be fighting for a lost cause. But to foster peace and understanding between the two groups is a worthy thing to work at.

Her mate, Last, is often useful to her endeavors, being one of her clan's foremost scholars. Though the Beast Clans are not necessarily the focus of his studies, he usually has information that is useful for her, and if he doesn't, it is the skills of the scholarly to acquire needed information quickly. The rune words on her body are partially his doing. They are both for his love of her, and a signal to others of her kindness. A subtle magic with aids in her working with animals or dealing with beasts.

Sorry for the delay. Done now =)
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

@Minstri

Thank you so much! I love it! :D I'll probably buy more lore in the future. Thanks again!
@Minstri

Thank you so much! I love it! :D I'll probably buy more lore in the future. Thanks again!
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple You're very welcome! I'm glad it came out to your liking.
@chocoapple You're very welcome! I'm glad it came out to your liking.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Ampulex
The Secret-Seer
For @Hideki

"In my life, I have met many a scholar focused upon the ancient and arcane. Very few were not mad. I can see that this small thing here is one of the countless gatekeepers to madness."
- Sovri, King of Cursed Light

Dawn
Ampulex and his sister were born on the dawn of the Brightshine Jubilee, in the month which marked the waxing of the Lightweaver's power. It was no coincidence, and their father did his best to ensure that as much light as he could gather would be poured into the two small, red-eyed hatchlings. Ritual objects, tablets, and sacred marks all laid out and upon the makeshift nest which Sahko had prepared, and their first sight was that of the glittering and vibrant dawn which pierced the miasma of gases and cloud cover around the Wyrmwound stronghold.

To call Sahko a father, however, is something of a mistake. A mistake which both Amp and Isma made. He was first and foremost, a researcher on elemental origins and interactions, and the two children which were inflicted upon him by his prime research subject were no more than extended experiments. Fitting he thought, for Light is bound up in the pursuit of truth and knowledge. Those scholars in their marble halls might not feel the same way about his work.

The birth, though, was the last experience they were allotted with the sunlight. They soon accompanied Sahko back into the depths of his lab in the cliffs of rotrock, and all three were not seen by anyone for a very long time.

Far-Seeing
Sahko became obsessed with the notion of sight, spurred on by the strange revelations offered to him by his subject Amanita, and the gift she had granted him in her children. To unlock this would grant him a deeper understanding of the fundamental nature of creation, some sliver of which was embedded in Amanita's bloodline. Echoes of Outsiders, which might observe in fullness the creation of this realm and others, simply by virtue of having taken a step back.

Ampulex and Ismarinae were subject to his meddling, as he sought to unlock these secrets. Ampulex found his head slowly filled with all manner of madness and visions and otherworldly voices. Isma sat by and watched her brother's descent. As she observed, she knew he was a willing participant, but only because he had fooled himself into loving the spiral dragon as a father. For a time she had felt that way too, but her love dried up as she witnessed her brother's madness bloom into a wicked flower. She instead turned to the visions they had for her own answers and found them.

She reached out to her brother and, as Sahko was working, turned Ampulex's madness upon the arcane dragon. If the far-seeing was what he sought, then he could have it. Carefully she plucked her eyes from her own head and set them upon Sahko's scales, then did the same with her brothers. But these, not true eyes, but ideas, and ideas she had plenty. So once her brothers were in place, she removed another set of eyes from herself and laid them down again. That is what the visions taught her to do. The world was no more than an idea, and she could make those ideas real.

She showed her brother, and once he learned it, he repeated the action himself, still, Sahko's wings were laden with these eyes, like crimson drops of dew, or decorative rubies. These crystallized into a glittering purple-pink after a few moments. With each placed idea, Ampulex was able to rid himself of another facet of madness which had been inflicted upon him, and set it instead upon Sahko, until eventually the dragon was disabled by their work. Isma would have gone further and driven Sahko into truer madness, but, Amp stopped her, still having felt no ire for his father, and still not drained of love for him. Still, Amp knew they couldn't remain here any longer, and now would be their only chance to slip away.

Flight
The pair fled largely unchallenged by anyone within the winding lair under Rotrock, nor by anyone in Clifftown. This because no alarm had been raised, and no one would be checking on Sahko anytime soon.

When they reached the outer territory, they encountered a strange eldritch spiral. It was faceless, having nothing more than a bared skull there, and ancient weapons were embedded along its length, courtesy of the local beast clan. It did not speak, but rather, seemed to sing and whisper. Isma went to follow it, but Ampulex could feel something ruinous in that path, and he wanted little to do with that creature. The two argued and fought. Isma could not believe that her brother wouldn't trust her, after she had saved him and secured their freedom. And this spiral was clearly a friend. It would help them and they had nowhere else to turn. More than anything though, she was hurt by the lack of trust, and in her anger, she left her brother alone in the wasteland. She regretted the decision quickly, but when she returned to search for him, she could no longer find him.

Caged by Beasts
Ampulex had set to wandering, but not too far. He had, after all, no destination in mind, and was thinking that he had perhaps been foolish to turn away from the aid that had been offered. The tiny fae could hardly have been considered an adult and had no skills with which to survive, and though no one ever told him, he had the idea that this was a very poor thing for a Plague dragon to suffer.

He was, therefore, an easy target for the small beast clan raiding party which spotted him in the distance. Dragons were if handled carefully, very valuable acquisitions. For this group, Ampulex was valuable indeed, as a strange shade-touched cult paid handsomely for him in the following week.

Once again, Ampulex was captive and at the mercy of those who would use him. His treatment at the hands of this shade-touched beastclan cult finally allowed him to see the abuses of his father for what they had been. It had not really been so different there than it was here. But, it still could not stop him from loving his father, or even from being able to accept that Sahko had been no father at all.

But Ampulex felt no inclination towards mercy when the encampment which he was captive was attacked and razed.

Clan Refugiu
Ampulex was released from captivity by a patrol from Clan Refugiu, in whose territory the cult had the misfortune of settling. Though it was Lon'Qu who broke the cage, and for whom Ampulex felt an immediate and overwhelming gratitude and affection. From between the legs of the imposing and armored ridgeback came Aedinious who quickly and gently set to looking the fae over for injuries, of which there were only a few. Amp's injuries may have been numerous and deep, but they were, for the most part, the sort that cannot be seen. The two of them had already laid the plan to take the little dragon back home with them and were therefore surprised when an objection was raised by the mystic which accompanied the group.

Lunar spoke low and quiet of the little fae's unsettling nature, an aura of some dark unknown taint. He was wrapped in an unclean shadow with countless eyes. Taking that little fae in would be to invite something else along as well. Something with very keen vision. Aedinius dismissed his concerns. "This entire land is unclean and filthy, in multiple ways."

Amuplex felt his heart sink. He did not want to be left behind. He did not think there was anything so wrong with him. He had beaten and survived so much. He wanted to raise a word in his defense, but the sight of a fourth dragon closed tight his throat. Adaeghor had slid around from behind the mystic and was looking at Ampulex. A black spiral, whose wings were adorned with a thousand cursed eyes, just like the ones he and his sister had set upon their father. Red eyes. Ampulex choked on regret like vomit. He wanted to go home. He could hear the others were still talking, but he didn't catch any of their words.

Adaeghor spoke then, cutting through the conversation. Adaeghor's mouth never moved, but Ampulex had grown up hearing voices in his head and was not surprised by this. Indeed, it didn't seem all that odd to him. "We should not bring him home." The words cut at the little fae. He wanted to be angry for being so judged, but he couldn't quite manage it. It was probably what he deserved.

Aedinius put an end to the argument, invoking Shikai's name to do so. Shikai would be unlikely to accept their decision to abandon a dragon in the ruins of the beast clan camp or the wastelands, and some punishment would surely befall them for such a disgraceful action.

Amp stayed very near to Lon'Qu as the group returned home and brought him into their clan.

Ampulex
The Secret-Seer
For @Hideki

"In my life, I have met many a scholar focused upon the ancient and arcane. Very few were not mad. I can see that this small thing here is one of the countless gatekeepers to madness."
- Sovri, King of Cursed Light

Dawn
Ampulex and his sister were born on the dawn of the Brightshine Jubilee, in the month which marked the waxing of the Lightweaver's power. It was no coincidence, and their father did his best to ensure that as much light as he could gather would be poured into the two small, red-eyed hatchlings. Ritual objects, tablets, and sacred marks all laid out and upon the makeshift nest which Sahko had prepared, and their first sight was that of the glittering and vibrant dawn which pierced the miasma of gases and cloud cover around the Wyrmwound stronghold.

To call Sahko a father, however, is something of a mistake. A mistake which both Amp and Isma made. He was first and foremost, a researcher on elemental origins and interactions, and the two children which were inflicted upon him by his prime research subject were no more than extended experiments. Fitting he thought, for Light is bound up in the pursuit of truth and knowledge. Those scholars in their marble halls might not feel the same way about his work.

The birth, though, was the last experience they were allotted with the sunlight. They soon accompanied Sahko back into the depths of his lab in the cliffs of rotrock, and all three were not seen by anyone for a very long time.

Far-Seeing
Sahko became obsessed with the notion of sight, spurred on by the strange revelations offered to him by his subject Amanita, and the gift she had granted him in her children. To unlock this would grant him a deeper understanding of the fundamental nature of creation, some sliver of which was embedded in Amanita's bloodline. Echoes of Outsiders, which might observe in fullness the creation of this realm and others, simply by virtue of having taken a step back.

Ampulex and Ismarinae were subject to his meddling, as he sought to unlock these secrets. Ampulex found his head slowly filled with all manner of madness and visions and otherworldly voices. Isma sat by and watched her brother's descent. As she observed, she knew he was a willing participant, but only because he had fooled himself into loving the spiral dragon as a father. For a time she had felt that way too, but her love dried up as she witnessed her brother's madness bloom into a wicked flower. She instead turned to the visions they had for her own answers and found them.

She reached out to her brother and, as Sahko was working, turned Ampulex's madness upon the arcane dragon. If the far-seeing was what he sought, then he could have it. Carefully she plucked her eyes from her own head and set them upon Sahko's scales, then did the same with her brothers. But these, not true eyes, but ideas, and ideas she had plenty. So once her brothers were in place, she removed another set of eyes from herself and laid them down again. That is what the visions taught her to do. The world was no more than an idea, and she could make those ideas real.

She showed her brother, and once he learned it, he repeated the action himself, still, Sahko's wings were laden with these eyes, like crimson drops of dew, or decorative rubies. These crystallized into a glittering purple-pink after a few moments. With each placed idea, Ampulex was able to rid himself of another facet of madness which had been inflicted upon him, and set it instead upon Sahko, until eventually the dragon was disabled by their work. Isma would have gone further and driven Sahko into truer madness, but, Amp stopped her, still having felt no ire for his father, and still not drained of love for him. Still, Amp knew they couldn't remain here any longer, and now would be their only chance to slip away.

Flight
The pair fled largely unchallenged by anyone within the winding lair under Rotrock, nor by anyone in Clifftown. This because no alarm had been raised, and no one would be checking on Sahko anytime soon.

When they reached the outer territory, they encountered a strange eldritch spiral. It was faceless, having nothing more than a bared skull there, and ancient weapons were embedded along its length, courtesy of the local beast clan. It did not speak, but rather, seemed to sing and whisper. Isma went to follow it, but Ampulex could feel something ruinous in that path, and he wanted little to do with that creature. The two argued and fought. Isma could not believe that her brother wouldn't trust her, after she had saved him and secured their freedom. And this spiral was clearly a friend. It would help them and they had nowhere else to turn. More than anything though, she was hurt by the lack of trust, and in her anger, she left her brother alone in the wasteland. She regretted the decision quickly, but when she returned to search for him, she could no longer find him.

Caged by Beasts
Ampulex had set to wandering, but not too far. He had, after all, no destination in mind, and was thinking that he had perhaps been foolish to turn away from the aid that had been offered. The tiny fae could hardly have been considered an adult and had no skills with which to survive, and though no one ever told him, he had the idea that this was a very poor thing for a Plague dragon to suffer.

He was, therefore, an easy target for the small beast clan raiding party which spotted him in the distance. Dragons were if handled carefully, very valuable acquisitions. For this group, Ampulex was valuable indeed, as a strange shade-touched cult paid handsomely for him in the following week.

Once again, Ampulex was captive and at the mercy of those who would use him. His treatment at the hands of this shade-touched beastclan cult finally allowed him to see the abuses of his father for what they had been. It had not really been so different there than it was here. But, it still could not stop him from loving his father, or even from being able to accept that Sahko had been no father at all.

But Ampulex felt no inclination towards mercy when the encampment which he was captive was attacked and razed.

Clan Refugiu
Ampulex was released from captivity by a patrol from Clan Refugiu, in whose territory the cult had the misfortune of settling. Though it was Lon'Qu who broke the cage, and for whom Ampulex felt an immediate and overwhelming gratitude and affection. From between the legs of the imposing and armored ridgeback came Aedinious who quickly and gently set to looking the fae over for injuries, of which there were only a few. Amp's injuries may have been numerous and deep, but they were, for the most part, the sort that cannot be seen. The two of them had already laid the plan to take the little dragon back home with them and were therefore surprised when an objection was raised by the mystic which accompanied the group.

Lunar spoke low and quiet of the little fae's unsettling nature, an aura of some dark unknown taint. He was wrapped in an unclean shadow with countless eyes. Taking that little fae in would be to invite something else along as well. Something with very keen vision. Aedinius dismissed his concerns. "This entire land is unclean and filthy, in multiple ways."

Amuplex felt his heart sink. He did not want to be left behind. He did not think there was anything so wrong with him. He had beaten and survived so much. He wanted to raise a word in his defense, but the sight of a fourth dragon closed tight his throat. Adaeghor had slid around from behind the mystic and was looking at Ampulex. A black spiral, whose wings were adorned with a thousand cursed eyes, just like the ones he and his sister had set upon their father. Red eyes. Ampulex choked on regret like vomit. He wanted to go home. He could hear the others were still talking, but he didn't catch any of their words.

Adaeghor spoke then, cutting through the conversation. Adaeghor's mouth never moved, but Ampulex had grown up hearing voices in his head and was not surprised by this. Indeed, it didn't seem all that odd to him. "We should not bring him home." The words cut at the little fae. He wanted to be angry for being so judged, but he couldn't quite manage it. It was probably what he deserved.

Aedinius put an end to the argument, invoking Shikai's name to do so. Shikai would be unlikely to accept their decision to abandon a dragon in the ruins of the beast clan camp or the wastelands, and some punishment would surely befall them for such a disgraceful action.

Amp stayed very near to Lon'Qu as the group returned home and brought him into their clan.

bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

Hi! I'm back again. [b]Username:[/b] chocoapple [b]Dragon's Name:[/b] Byggir [b]Link/preview of Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28119404] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/281195/28119404_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Details:[/b] He's an animated copper dragon and a mechanical engineer. Lightning magic keeps him running, and his main focus is using electrical power to supply the clan. He dabbles in animating small object with lightning magic too, as his wife [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=28064411]Kopar[/url] is the reason of his existence. Over the years, the two of them have had to deal with unused and misused copper parts and both have corrosive parts that they do their best to clean on a daily basis. Copper toxicity ended up being a problem for some engineers working with them, so they wear outer coatings as to not harm anyone else. So basically he's like the statue of liberty and is turning green. XD
Hi! I'm back again.

Username: chocoapple
Dragon's Name: Byggir
Link/preview of Dragon:

28119404_350.png

Details: He's an animated copper dragon and a mechanical engineer. Lightning magic keeps him running, and his main focus is using electrical power to supply the clan. He dabbles in animating small object with lightning magic too, as his wife Kopar is the reason of his existence. Over the years, the two of them have had to deal with unused and misused copper parts and both have corrosive parts that they do their best to clean on a daily basis. Copper toxicity ended up being a problem for some engineers working with them, so they wear outer coatings as to not harm anyone else.

So basically he's like the statue of liberty and is turning green. XD
yym0GF5.png
@chocoapple Sounds awesome! I'll see what I can whip up for him.
@chocoapple Sounds awesome! I'll see what I can whip up for him.
bird115702.gif Shops:
Visual Art
Accents
Lore Dragons
Bio Writing
Shade's Witness
Scarwind Fae Colony
Ichorus Line
[LF] Art
+3 FR Time

1 2 3 4