Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Jasper's Words 50% OFF SALE
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Minstri good idea, thank you!
@Minstri good idea, thank you!
JASPER'S WORDS - A Lore Shop!
@JasperQuartz, write me a story! (king) [b]Link to dragon(s) included:[/b] BlueCrush (Blue for short) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33718080] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/337181/33718080_350.png[/img] [/url] Rowan: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33542143] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/335422/33542143_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Topic of the story:[/b] A cute interaction between these two dergs crushing on one another. Altogether, it's up to you, but some ideas are their first, awkward date, or [b]Theme:[/b] Cute, fluffy, a bit romantic [b]Background info:[/b] They both have some info in their bios (Blue a bit more than Rowan so far), but the basic things you may need to know are there! Rowan is the clan's gardener and beekeeper. Blue grew up admiring him, interested in Rowan's work in the garden, and they became like best friends soon after. Best crush friends. [b]Anything else?:[/b] Honestly I've never ordered any lore or bios or stories anywhere before so I hope I'm providing enough information and stuff. I just wanted to put something cute in Rowan's bio about the two of them. [b]Length:[/b] aah maybe 500-1000 words as a base? If you write more than that, great! If not, no problem~ I have plenty of gems to spend, so I can match whatever length you decide to write. [b]Payment method:[/b] gems!
@JasperQuartz, write me a story! (king)
Link to dragon(s) included:
BlueCrush (Blue for short)

33718080_350.png

Rowan:

33542143_350.png

Topic of the story: A cute interaction between these two dergs crushing on one another. Altogether, it's up to you, but some ideas are their first, awkward date, or
Theme: Cute, fluffy, a bit romantic
Background info: They both have some info in their bios (Blue a bit more than Rowan so far), but the basic things you may need to know are there! Rowan is the clan's gardener and beekeeper. Blue grew up admiring him, interested in Rowan's work in the garden, and they became like best friends soon after. Best crush friends.
Anything else?: Honestly I've never ordered any lore or bios or stories anywhere before so I hope I'm providing enough information and stuff. I just wanted to put something cute in Rowan's bio about the two of them.

Length: aah maybe 500-1000 words as a base? If you write more than that, great! If not, no problem~ I have plenty of gems to spend, so I can match whatever length you decide to write.
Payment method: gems!
Check out my lore & hatchery! 100_clan_emblem_by_acciomoony-dbdbfz7.png 5aa8a80cbb699646235317_2_40_by_acciomoony-dc6bgpi.gif
@ProfessorMoony okay! You can go ahead and send half payment for 500 words (which would be 25 gems in total so please send 12 gems) and if I write more than that I'll let you know!
@ProfessorMoony okay! You can go ahead and send half payment for 500 words (which would be 25 gems in total so please send 12 gems) and if I write more than that I'll let you know!
Bump
Bump
@JasperQuartz, write me a bio! [b]Link to Dragon:[/b] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=33340665] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/333407/33340665_350.png[/img] [/url] [b]Three words describing this dragon:[/b] Adevntures, Flying, Calm [b]Age:[/b] 3 weeks [b]Gender:[/b] Female [b]Sexuality:[/b] Bisexual [b]Personality:[/b] Random [b]Anything else?:[/b] Do your thing! Oh, and Kings rule! [b]Length of bio:[/b] 3 paragraphs [b]Any additions?:[/b] Job description and Familiar :> [b]Payment method:[/b] Treasure
@JasperQuartz, write me a bio!
Link to Dragon:
33340665_350.png

Three words describing this dragon: Adevntures, Flying, Calm
Sexuality: Bisexual
Personality: Random
Anything else?: Do your thing! Oh, and Kings rule!

Length of bio: 3 paragraphs
Any additions?: Job description and Familiar :>
Payment method: Treasure

COMMISSIONS OPEN
He/Him-FR time +9h
@Ketsui alright that'll be 25kT! please send half now
@Ketsui alright that'll be 25kT! please send half now
I'm back!!!

@JasperQuartz, write me a story!

Link to dragon(s) included:Should probs just open up my whole lair, since it involves lots of dergs
Topic of the story: BSJ Bonding
Theme: Their contentment with their clan and being happy during BSJ
Anything else?: Below

Length: 800 words
Payment method: 40kt

My current lore dragons are: Cardinal, Serpae, Gabriel, Shinjuiro, Aster, and Comet. My other dragon is off on an adventure, her name is Adonia, she will not be present, but you can mention her.

I want them around my clan's symbol, a blue flame in the middle of the welcoming room. Cardinal will be maybe doing little magic tricks to entertain the youngest dragon Aster, who is very mystified by the little flares of yellow and the floating little sprites that flit around due to her spells. Comet will be making little crafts, or making a bigger item for the clan. (You can choose! Maybe she is making a banner, or little glowing stones. Just keep in mind she loves the stars and the sky) Shinjuiro will maybe be telling a story to them while they listen to him and do their own stuff too. Gabriel will not do anything "coupley" with Serpae because they aren't mates yet, but she will sit by him. And Gabriel and Serpae will probably just be listening to Shinjuiro and watching their clanmates do whatever they are doing.

Thank you! Have fun with it, I will be happy with really anything!
I'm back!!!

@JasperQuartz, write me a story!

Link to dragon(s) included:Should probs just open up my whole lair, since it involves lots of dergs
Topic of the story: BSJ Bonding
Theme: Their contentment with their clan and being happy during BSJ
Anything else?: Below

Length: 800 words
Payment method: 40kt

My current lore dragons are: Cardinal, Serpae, Gabriel, Shinjuiro, Aster, and Comet. My other dragon is off on an adventure, her name is Adonia, she will not be present, but you can mention her.

I want them around my clan's symbol, a blue flame in the middle of the welcoming room. Cardinal will be maybe doing little magic tricks to entertain the youngest dragon Aster, who is very mystified by the little flares of yellow and the floating little sprites that flit around due to her spells. Comet will be making little crafts, or making a bigger item for the clan. (You can choose! Maybe she is making a banner, or little glowing stones. Just keep in mind she loves the stars and the sky) Shinjuiro will maybe be telling a story to them while they listen to him and do their own stuff too. Gabriel will not do anything "coupley" with Serpae because they aren't mates yet, but she will sit by him. And Gabriel and Serpae will probably just be listening to Shinjuiro and watching their clanmates do whatever they are doing.

Thank you! Have fun with it, I will be happy with really anything!
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@Drakion I can do that, thank you!
@Drakion I can do that, thank you!
@JasperQuartz

Hey! I know you have other orders, and I'm in no hurry to get mine, but do you have an idea of when you will get started/ or be finished? :)
@JasperQuartz

Hey! I know you have other orders, and I'm in no hurry to get mine, but do you have an idea of when you will get started/ or be finished? :)
mXMhPXb.png

OK BUT MANTIS SHRIMP

(Also looking for open Lore Shops!)

tumblr_osnaa09fPS1uo28ybo3_r1_500.png

[/url]BzWOoCD.pngbDWfHOP.pngxit6UDK.png
@ProfessorMoony @Ketsui @Drakion

I'm so sorry it's been so long, I just got a new ghostwriting job so I've been incredibly busy! I'm going to try to finish these all tonight.
@ProfessorMoony @Ketsui @Drakion

I'm so sorry it's been so long, I just got a new ghostwriting job so I've been incredibly busy! I'm going to try to finish these all tonight.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9