Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [UPDATE]Fake FR Achievements (2kt or 2g)
1 2 ... 72 73 74 75 76 ... 91 92
Ok, let's see if I can do this form right. Hopefully I got all the item names right. And yeah, the icons are the same for both. Username: ArcShade083 Icon: [item=turkey dinner] [item=gradish] [item=ancient mushroom] [item=dried jerky] [item=centaur ration pouch] [item=strawberry] [item=sunflower seeds] [item=edamame] Title: Food? Again? Description: Didn't you just eat, like, 2 hours ago? Points: +1 / meal Earned: ongoing Username: ArcShade083 Icon: [item=turkey dinner] [item=gradish] [item=ancient mushroom] [item=dried jerky] [item=centaur ration pouch] [item=strawberry] [item=sunflower seeds] [item=edamame] Title: Food! Again! Description: It's been a few hours since you last ate. Time to refuel! Points: +1 / meal Earned: ongoing
Ok, let's see if I can do this form right. Hopefully I got all the item names right. And yeah, the icons are the same for both.

Username: ArcShade083
Icon: Turkey Dinner Gradish Ancient Mushroom Dried Jerky Centaur Ration Pouch Strawberry Sunflower Seeds Edamame
Title: Food? Again?
Description: Didn't you just eat, like, 2 hours ago?
Earned: ongoing

Username: ArcShade083
Icon: Turkey Dinner Gradish Ancient Mushroom Dried Jerky Centaur Ration Pouch Strawberry Sunflower Seeds Edamame
Title: Food! Again!
Description: It's been a few hours since you last ate. Time to refuel!
Earned: ongoing
cU74Yk.jpg
@AlexH11152 [img]https://i.imgur.com/k0yoR0b.png[/img] @ArcShade083 Big mood [img]https://i.imgur.com/p52ieBw.gif[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/xkQ8uEA.gif[/img]
@AlexH11152
k0yoR0b.png

@ArcShade083 Big mood
p52ieBw.gif
xkQ8uEA.gif
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
@OrcaTheUltimate omgawesome! Thank you!
@OrcaTheUltimate omgawesome! Thank you!
cU74Yk.jpg
@OrcaTheUltimate Username:Skittyhime Icon: [img]https://cdn.myanimelist.net/images/characters/2/43371.jpg[/img] Title: Hayato Gokudera Fangirl Description: When you cry every night because your favorite anime character isn't real. Get a life you weeb. Points: All your sad fangirl life. Earned: (2018-December-22) (Kind of a joke since me and my friend share the same favorite character, and i think she would get a laugh out of this)
@OrcaTheUltimate
Username:Skittyhime
Icon: 43371.jpg
Title: Hayato Gokudera Fangirl
Description: When you cry every night because your favorite anime character isn't real. Get a life you weeb.
Earned: (2018-December-22)

(Kind of a joke since me and my friend share the same favorite character, and i think she would get a laugh out of this)
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
@AlexH11152 ...I think I forgot to have you pay me. Please do that. @Skittyhime [img]https://i.imgur.com/ALlllBp.png[/img]
@AlexH11152 ...I think I forgot to have you pay me. Please do that.

@Skittyhime
ALlllBp.png
2kt/2g fake FR achievements

Orca | She/her | +0 FR time
Of course! I'll send you treasure

Tysm
Of course! I'll send you treasure

Tysm
biscuit.png He/Himecho.png
@OrcaTheUltimate

Thank you so much.
@OrcaTheUltimate

Thank you so much.
Nature Flight. The keepers of Glade Air Fresheners.
[center][color=#7730b5]@OrcaTheUltimate I've got a whole bunch of things I've fallen behind on. They're low priority, so there's no rush. I also took a look at the other ones you've done for me in the past and figured I'd pay to get them re-done to keep things uniform. If it helps at all, I'll also be sticking the masterlist of things onto an Imgur list to keep it all organized. If you'd like to complete these and host them off-site in a collection, I can grab them from wherever you stick 'm if you ping me with a link. Thanks a bunch, and happy holidays! ( There's one for every venue, this time including blank ones for me to update when I get there so I don't get all mixed up and bulk order again. If you'd also like to do these in between other people's requests I'm definitely down for that. I'm in no rush ^ ^ )[/color][/center] [br] [br] [Quote=Training Fields]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Training Fields II [item=Vista: Training Fields II] Title: That Was Easy Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Training Fields. Points: ∞ Earned: (2018-04-26)[/quote] [quote=Woodland Path]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Woodland Path [item=Vista: Woodland Path] Title: Trees Are Just Fancy Sticks Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Woodland Path. Points: ∞ Earned: (2018-04-27)[/quote] [quote=Scorched Forest]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Scorched Forest [item=Vista: Scorched Forest] Title: Pyromaniac Tendencies Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Scorched Forest. Points: ∞ Earned: (2018-04-28)[/quote] [quote=Sandswept Delta]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Sandswept Delta [item=Vista: Sandswept Delta] Title: Across the Delta Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Sandswept Delta. Points: ∞ Earned: (2018-06-03)[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Blooming Grove [item=Vista: Blooming Grove] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Forgotten Cave]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Forgotten Cave [item=Vista: Forgotten Cave] Title: Bing Bong Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Forgotten Cave. Points: ∞ Earned: (2018-12-24)[/quote] [quote=Bamboo Falls]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Bamboo Falls [item=Vista: Bamboo Falls] Title: Cry Me A River Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Bamboo Falls. Points: ∞ Earned: 2018-04-28[/quote] [quote=Thunderhead Savanna]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Thunderhead Savanna [item=Vista: Thunderhead Savanna] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Redrock Cove]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Redrock Cove [item=Vista: Redrock Cove] Title: Pointy Sand! Pointy Sand! Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Redrock Cove. Points: ∞ Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Waterway]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Waterway II [item=Vista: Waterway II] Title: I've Cried This River Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Waterway. Points: ∞ Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Arena [item=Vista: Arena] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Volcanic Vents [item=Vista: Volcanic Vents] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Rainsong Jungle [item=Vista: Rainsong Jungle] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Boreal Wood [item=Vista: Boreal Wood] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Crystal Pools [item=Vista: Crystal Pools] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Harpy's Roost [item=Vista: Harpy's Roost] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Ghostlight Ruins [item=Vista: Ghostlight Ruins] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Mire [item=Vista: Mire] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Golem Workshop [item=Vista: Golem Workshop] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote] [quote=Placeholder Text]Username: Fate2726 Icon: Vista: Kelp Beds [item=Vista: Kelp Beds] Title: Placeholder Text Description: Not quite there yet! Points: - Earned: Soon[/quote]
@OrcaTheUltimate

I've got a whole bunch of things I've fallen behind on. They're low priority, so there's no rush. I also took a look at the other ones you've done for me in the past and figured I'd pay to get them re-done to keep things uniform.

If it helps at all, I'll also be sticking the masterlist of things onto an Imgur list to keep it all organized. If you'd like to complete these and host them off-site in a collection, I can grab them from wherever you stick 'm if you ping me with a link.

Thanks a bunch, and happy holidays!

( There's one for every venue, this time including blank ones for me to update when I get there so I don't get all mixed up and bulk order again. If you'd also like to do these in between other people's requests I'm definitely down for that. I'm in no rush ^ ^ )

Training Fields wrote:
Username: Fate2726
Icon: Vista: Training Fields II
Vista: Training Fields II
Title: That Was Easy
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Training Fields.
Earned: (2018-04-26)
Woodland Path wrote:
Icon: Vista: Woodland Path
Vista: Woodland Path
Title: Trees Are Just Fancy Sticks
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Woodland Path.
Earned: (2018-04-27)
Scorched Forest wrote:
Icon: Vista: Scorched Forest
Vista: Scorched Forest
Title: Pyromaniac Tendencies
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Scorched Forest.
Earned: (2018-04-28)
Sandswept Delta wrote:
Icon: Vista: Sandswept Delta
Vista: Sandswept Delta
Title: Across the Delta
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Sandswept Delta.
Earned: (2018-06-03)
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Blooming Grove
Vista: Blooming Grove
Title: Placeholder Text
Description: Not quite there yet!
Earned: Soon
Forgotten Cave wrote:
Icon: Vista: Forgotten Cave
Vista: Forgotten Cave
Title: Bing Bong
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Forgotten Cave.
Earned: (2018-12-24)
Bamboo Falls wrote:
Icon: Vista: Bamboo Falls
Vista: Bamboo Falls
Title: Cry Me A River
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Bamboo Falls.
Earned: 2018-04-28
Thunderhead Savanna wrote:
Icon: Vista: Thunderhead Savanna
Vista: Thunderhead Savanna
Redrock Cove wrote:
Icon: Vista: Redrock Cove
Vista: Redrock Cove
Title: Pointy Sand! Pointy Sand!
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Redrock Cove.
Waterway wrote:
Icon: Vista: Waterway II
Vista: Waterway II
Title: I've Cried This River
Description: Collected all currently available familiars from the Waterway.
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Arena
Vista: Arena
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Volcanic Vents
Vista: Volcanic Vents
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Rainsong Jungle
Vista: Rainsong Jungle
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Boreal Wood
Vista: Boreal Wood
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Crystal Pools
Vista: Crystal Pools
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Harpy's Roost
Vista: Harpy's Roost
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Ghostlight Ruins
Vista: Ghostlight Ruins
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Mire
Vista: Mire
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Golem Workshop
Vista: Golem Workshop
Placeholder Text wrote:
Icon: Vista: Kelp Beds
Vista: Kelp Beds
k90SFdG.gif
@OrcaTheUltimate Username: CorvidKnight Icon: cinder mith [item=cinder mith] Title: Find A Boyfriend Description: holy $#!£ is that Mothman Points: 46 Earned: (1966-11-12) I sent the payment in a PM! :0)
@OrcaTheUltimate

Username: CorvidKnight
Icon: cinder mith Cinder Mith
Title: Find A Boyfriend
Description: holy $#!£ is that Mothman
Earned: (1966-11-12)

I sent the payment in a PM! :0)
2YGWq3o.png
JNAfoEf.png
pZJYyk4.png
b3q2st5.png
ACOZFAh.png