Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | 1kt Blurbs [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21
CLOSED

This shop is permanently closed. I will be finishing orders, and then moving shop.

Hello, and welcome to my shop! Just like it says in the title, I'll write you a small blurb/drabble thing for your dragon for 1kt/1g. These are just small, cute little things I whip up that are stress free and very cheap. You may use these or not. I'll only do dragons with bios for this price. Please Link me to the dragon(s) you want and how you will be paying. Make sure to ping me. If you'd like me to write a blurb for a dragon that doesn't have a bio, I'll just wing something, and it'll cost 2kt. I can also do more than one blurb per dragon, if you'd like! I don't do pieces with more than one dragon. You can talk to me about bribes but I'm still not likely to write anything centered around 2 or more dragons.

I'll accept festival currency, 2 per blurb, as well as apparel and familiars. Click to see what else I'll accept in payment!

Rules:
  • Do not claim as your own. You MUST credit me and link back to my shop.
  • Please don't tell me I need to charge more. I'm aware that this is a tiny amount, but I want to make myself available to poor people/new people and I don't want to stress myself out by making them more pricey and feeling like I have to give a higher quality of service. If you feel like I deserve more, please feel free to tip!
  • I retain the right to refuse service to people at my own discretion.
  • Mixed payments are fine.
  • If you're not comfortable with me using your blurb in my gallery, please tell me.
  • You can send the payment whenever you like. I will accept it when you send it.
  • It usually take a couple days to write and post stuff. However, turn over rate can also be as low as a couple minutes, depending on how many orders I have. Please be patient.
CLOSED

This shop is permanently closed. I will be finishing orders, and then moving shop.

Hello, and welcome to my shop! Just like it says in the title, I'll write you a small blurb/drabble thing for your dragon for 1kt/1g. These are just small, cute little things I whip up that are stress free and very cheap. You may use these or not. I'll only do dragons with bios for this price. Please Link me to the dragon(s) you want and how you will be paying. Make sure to ping me. If you'd like me to write a blurb for a dragon that doesn't have a bio, I'll just wing something, and it'll cost 2kt. I can also do more than one blurb per dragon, if you'd like! I don't do pieces with more than one dragon. You can talk to me about bribes but I'm still not likely to write anything centered around 2 or more dragons.

I'll accept festival currency, 2 per blurb, as well as apparel and familiars. Click to see what else I'll accept in payment!

Rules:
  • Do not claim as your own. You MUST credit me and link back to my shop.
  • Please don't tell me I need to charge more. I'm aware that this is a tiny amount, but I want to make myself available to poor people/new people and I don't want to stress myself out by making them more pricey and feeling like I have to give a higher quality of service. If you feel like I deserve more, please feel free to tip!
  • I retain the right to refuse service to people at my own discretion.
  • Mixed payments are fine.
  • If you're not comfortable with me using your blurb in my gallery, please tell me.
  • You can send the payment whenever you like. I will accept it when you send it.
  • It usually take a couple days to write and post stuff. However, turn over rate can also be as low as a couple minutes, depending on how many orders I have. Please be patient.
9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
[center][size=7]GALLERY[/size][/center] #1 [quote][i]Jurassic moved silently through the trees. He was smooth, quiet, moving like liquid through the underbrush and leaves. It was something he'd done a thousand times before, and something he'd do a thousand times more. It was all he was suited to. He knew that, and while somewhat bitter of it, was also acceptant of the inevitability of it. He bowed to the order, the flow, of life. He would hunt and take what he needed. In the end, he would die, and feed those that ate dragon meat. Something moved in front of him. He inhaled slowly, surely, and than pounced.[/i][/quote] #2 [quote][i]Solanum was all business, wielding her magic for her work with a perfect, proficient attitude. She had everything perfectly memorized. Every movement was burned into her muscles like frostbite. She loved her job as she loved her mate. Turning to him, their eyes met. A break, a tiny reprieve from the work. She stared, and a slow smile cracked against the ice of her expression. It was gone the next moment, though, and she turned back to her work. There would be time for smiling later.[/i][/quote] #3 [quote][i]Agapanthus lounged near his mate. His eyes followed her. She was so in love with those stars, and he was so in love with her, his precious star. He rolled over to his other side and stretched. Joints popped and cracked, complaining from being in the same position for so long. He didn't particularly care about their complaints, though. He cared more about getting some food before having a nap. Yes, that sounded just fine.[/i][/quote] #4 [quote][i]Goliath danced across the stage. It was his home, his life, his love. The one thing that made him truly happy. He didn't need much to be happy. A good tavern, an adoring audience, some food at the end of one of his stunning performances...And a bed so he could rest before moving on or doing the next performance. He moved fluidly, years of practice leading up to every piece of perfection he needed to stun his audience into the roaring applause he always got. So long had he pained himself over his practice, and it had paid off wonderfully. His life was perfect.[/i][/quote] #5 [quote][i]Theodore sat curled up, face pressed into the scarf, weeping for his lost loved one. If only this had happened instead of that, if only he had done that instead of this, if only, if only...If Onlys didn't help bring back his loved one, and they didn't help ease his pain. Scattered chess pieces lay on the ground, too much of a mess to clean up, and he keened his mourning. The sound echoed and bounced back at him. It mocked him, teased him, mimicked his pain in awful shadows. Like those shadows that had taken Icarus...He whimpered and pressed his face back into the scarf, unable to bring himself to another sound.[/i][/quote] #6 [quote][i]it was so strange, having life again. Icarus forgot sometimes. he forgot he needed to breathe until his lungs were on fire. He forgot to eat until hunger dug out a pit in his stomach. He forgot to dress for the weather. He forgot he could hurt, although tha seemed so impossible. But there was always Theo, his Theo, there. Ready to bring him back and teach him how to be alive again. And with Theo, he would always be alive.[/i][/quote] #7 [quote][i]Runes glowing dimly, cards flicking between her claws, shadow-colored eyes scanning the crowd with a mischievous look...Con was the perfect magician. Magic-Magic wise or not, it didn't matter. She commanded the stage and entranced all those who came to the inn. With a flick of her claws, she showed the one she never lost, and the crowed cheered and clapped and gasped their amazement. Their sounds of admiration were music to her ears. She shuffled the cards together with a quiet chuckle and slid them into her crest. Another perfect show and another adoring audience. The night, she knew, would be full of studying, but this moment, standing on the stage, was what she lived for. This was her life. And she loved it.[/i][/quote] #8 [quote][i]Lieselotte lay on the ground, eyes closed, chest moving slowly and surely. To the world, she might have been asleep. But she was far from it. The cervine around her went about their daily lives, and she followed them. It was from them that she heard, saw, felt, a dragon coming. They came near Lieselotte, and she opened an eye to peer up at them. They stared back with obvious surprise and shied away from her. Even after her eyes were closed, she followed them, making sure they didn't cause damage to any of the cervine folk around her. [/i][/quote] #9 [quote][i]Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The life of a traveling fire mage, one who sought exalts, who fought on his own, was not easy. But Kaiyu did it with joy. He must. For his Mother. He would never, ever shirk his duties to her. Not even if he had to fight a thousand Magma Runners. He left her, every time, but he came back as soon as he could. Curling up in Her hand, staring into Her creations, watching [b]Her[/b]...It was his greatest joy. He left, he went. And he returned, as he promised. She loved him for it, and that was all that he needed from her.[/quote][/i] #10 [quote][i]Solia held the clay between her claws, watching as it took form. She adored this work. It was calming. Simple yet hard. It took her attention and entwined it between slippery scraps of clay that fell away, revealing its true form. She loved change as she loved truth. Changing things to reveal their truth was her life's work. With that, she was content. She lifted the pot from the wheel and set it down. Instantly, she was lost in admiring it. As always, perfect. Pristine. She smiled and turned back to the wheel.[/i][/quote] #11 [quote][i]Taza threw her head back and cackled brightly. The dragons around her shied away, used to that sound and quite wary of it. She turned and looked over her shoulder at an experiment that wasn't supposed to be bubble that way, then dashed over to Tocsin. He ducked, and she crashed into the wall behind him with a rather concerning thump. A moment later, Sunspot's voice echoed quietly, and the next moment, Taza was next to her, as if nothing had happened. She settled down next to Sun, cackling again, but quieter.[/i][/quote] #12 [quote][i]She couldn't control herself. She never could. She was a captor in her own body, held down by muscles that knew their job too well and a mind that refuse to climb out of its rut. One moment, everything was fine. The next, everything was bad. Blood dribbled out of their mouth and between the stones that made up the floor. She stared down at the body. What had they done to warrant this? What had convinced her to react again? Where was...everyone? She couldn't move. Fear and confusion melded together and glued her body to the ground. She stayed there, rooted to the spot, thoughts laced with fear. She would stay there a long time.[/i][/quote] #13 [quote][i]Valien leaned over her cauldron, stirring furiously. She leaned back as it bubbled up too fast and let out a boisterous cackle. For a moment, her seriousness was broken, shattered with the sound of delighted, loud amusement. Her Irradiated Astronomer shuffled a little and made an unhappy noise at its owner's sudden noise. The next moment, however, the humor was once whisked away and replaced by simple, stern expression. The familiar settled down. Quiet fell over the workroom. She continued her magic, being careful not to lean so far over.[/i][/quote] [center][url=http://atwdragons.tumblr.com/blurbs]Complete Gallery[/url][/center]
GALLERY

Quote:
Jurassic moved silently through the trees. He was smooth, quiet, moving like liquid through the underbrush and leaves. It was something he'd done a thousand times before, and something he'd do a thousand times more. It was all he was suited to. He knew that, and while somewhat bitter of it, was also acceptant of the inevitability of it. He bowed to the order, the flow, of life. He would hunt and take what he needed. In the end, he would die, and feed those that ate dragon meat. Something moved in front of him. He inhaled slowly, surely, and than pounced.

Quote:
Solanum was all business, wielding her magic for her work with a perfect, proficient attitude. She had everything perfectly memorized. Every movement was burned into her muscles like frostbite. She loved her job as she loved her mate. Turning to him, their eyes met. A break, a tiny reprieve from the work. She stared, and a slow smile cracked against the ice of her expression. It was gone the next moment, though, and she turned back to her work. There would be time for smiling later.

Quote:
Agapanthus lounged near his mate. His eyes followed her. She was so in love with those stars, and he was so in love with her, his precious star. He rolled over to his other side and stretched. Joints popped and cracked, complaining from being in the same position for so long. He didn't particularly care about their complaints, though. He cared more about getting some food before having a nap. Yes, that sounded just fine.

Quote:
Goliath danced across the stage. It was his home, his life, his love. The one thing that made him truly happy. He didn't need much to be happy. A good tavern, an adoring audience, some food at the end of one of his stunning performances...And a bed so he could rest before moving on or doing the next performance. He moved fluidly, years of practice leading up to every piece of perfection he needed to stun his audience into the roaring applause he always got. So long had he pained himself over his practice, and it had paid off wonderfully. His life was perfect.

Quote:
Theodore sat curled up, face pressed into the scarf, weeping for his lost loved one. If only this had happened instead of that, if only he had done that instead of this, if only, if only...If Onlys didn't help bring back his loved one, and they didn't help ease his pain. Scattered chess pieces lay on the ground, too much of a mess to clean up, and he keened his mourning. The sound echoed and bounced back at him. It mocked him, teased him, mimicked his pain in awful shadows. Like those shadows that had taken Icarus...He whimpered and pressed his face back into the scarf, unable to bring himself to another sound.

Quote:
it was so strange, having life again. Icarus forgot sometimes. he forgot he needed to breathe until his lungs were on fire. He forgot to eat until hunger dug out a pit in his stomach. He forgot to dress for the weather. He forgot he could hurt, although tha seemed so impossible. But there was always Theo, his Theo, there. Ready to bring him back and teach him how to be alive again. And with Theo, he would always be alive.

Quote:
Runes glowing dimly, cards flicking between her claws, shadow-colored eyes scanning the crowd with a mischievous look...Con was the perfect magician. Magic-Magic wise or not, it didn't matter. She commanded the stage and entranced all those who came to the inn. With a flick of her claws, she showed the one she never lost, and the crowed cheered and clapped and gasped their amazement. Their sounds of admiration were music to her ears. She shuffled the cards together with a quiet chuckle and slid them into her crest. Another perfect show and another adoring audience. The night, she knew, would be full of studying, but this moment, standing on the stage, was what she lived for. This was her life. And she loved it.

Quote:
Lieselotte lay on the ground, eyes closed, chest moving slowly and surely. To the world, she might have been asleep. But she was far from it. The cervine around her went about their daily lives, and she followed them. It was from them that she heard, saw, felt, a dragon coming. They came near Lieselotte, and she opened an eye to peer up at them. They stared back with obvious surprise and shied away from her. Even after her eyes were closed, she followed them, making sure they didn't cause damage to any of the cervine folk around her.

Quote:
Back and forth, back and forth, back and forth. The life of a traveling fire mage, one who sought exalts, who fought on his own, was not easy. But Kaiyu did it with joy. He must. For his Mother. He would never, ever shirk his duties to her. Not even if he had to fight a thousand Magma Runners. He left her, every time, but he came back as soon as he could. Curling up in Her hand, staring into Her creations, watching Her...It was his greatest joy.
He left, he went. And he returned, as he promised. She loved him for it, and that was all that he needed from her.

Quote:
Solia held the clay between her claws, watching as it took form. She adored this work. It was calming. Simple yet hard. It took her attention and entwined it between slippery scraps of clay that fell away, revealing its true form. She loved change as she loved truth. Changing things to reveal their truth was her life's work. With that, she was content. She lifted the pot from the wheel and set it down. Instantly, she was lost in admiring it. As always, perfect. Pristine. She smiled and turned back to the wheel.

Quote:
Taza threw her head back and cackled brightly. The dragons around her shied away, used to that sound and quite wary of it. She turned and looked over her shoulder at an experiment that wasn't supposed to be bubble that way, then dashed over to Tocsin. He ducked, and she crashed into the wall behind him with a rather concerning thump. A moment later, Sunspot's voice echoed quietly, and the next moment, Taza was next to her, as if nothing had happened. She settled down next to Sun, cackling again, but quieter.

Quote:
She couldn't control herself. She never could. She was a captor in her own body, held down by muscles that knew their job too well and a mind that refuse to climb out of its rut. One moment, everything was fine. The next, everything was bad. Blood dribbled out of their mouth and between the stones that made up the floor. She stared down at the body. What had they done to warrant this? What had convinced her to react again? Where was...everyone? She couldn't move. Fear and confusion melded together and glued her body to the ground. She stayed there, rooted to the spot, thoughts laced with fear. She would stay there a long time.

Quote:
Valien leaned over her cauldron, stirring furiously. She leaned back as it bubbled up too fast and let out a boisterous cackle. For a moment, her seriousness was broken, shattered with the sound of delighted, loud amusement. Her Irradiated Astronomer shuffled a little and made an unhappy noise at its owner's sudden noise. The next moment, however, the humor was once whisked away and replaced by simple, stern expression. The familiar settled down. Quiet fell over the workroom. She continued her magic, being careful not to lean so far over.

9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png Left: Sales thread. Right: Egg a day challenge. 9a7022265cce6e6517f86509db3f1669ab24b257.png
Pinglist
Kiryo Jeana QuetzalQueen Basilius

Updates
  • 6/10/2017 - Made and Opened Thread
  • 6/17/2017 - Started allowing bioless dragons for double the base price.
Pinglist
Kiryo Jeana QuetzalQueen Basilius

Updates
  • 6/10/2017 - Made and Opened Thread
  • 6/17/2017 - Started allowing bioless dragons for double the base price.
Other rates:
  • One junk apparel piece - Two Blurbs
  • One junk familiar - Two Blurbs
  • Two of any festival Currency - One Blurb
  • Fodder Dragon - Four Blurbs
  • Level 7 fodder dragon - Seven Blurbs (Each level past this will earn you one blurb. A lvl 10 would get you ten blurbs. A level 25 would get you 25 blurbs.)
  • Any Goo, Sludge, Ooze - One Blurb
  • Any Slime, Muck - One Blurb
  • Bribes - ????
  • One hundred food points - One Blurb
  • Useless Materials/Trinkets may be exchanged for blurbs, as long as they amount to 1kt when hoardsold.
  • May trade blurbs for art, contact for more details.
Other rates:
  • One junk apparel piece - Two Blurbs
  • One junk familiar - Two Blurbs
  • Two of any festival Currency - One Blurb
  • Fodder Dragon - Four Blurbs
  • Level 7 fodder dragon - Seven Blurbs (Each level past this will earn you one blurb. A lvl 10 would get you ten blurbs. A level 25 would get you 25 blurbs.)
  • Any Goo, Sludge, Ooze - One Blurb
  • Any Slime, Muck - One Blurb
  • Bribes - ????
  • One hundred food points - One Blurb
  • Useless Materials/Trinkets may be exchanged for blurbs, as long as they amount to 1kt when hoardsold.
  • May trade blurbs for art, contact for more details.
WISHLIST

WISHLIST

And I'm open for business! [quote name=Notes]QuetzalQueen 's dragons are [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2207166/17#post_28790750]here[/url]. Still owe NooodleCat 10.5 blurbs[/quote]
And I'm open for business!
Notes wrote:
QuetzalQueen 's dragons are here.
Still owe NooodleCat 10.5 blurbs
@Kizzan Can I get a blurb of this girl? (Her familiar is a placeholder, so please don't include him ;o;) [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=29158153] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/291582/29158153_350.png[/img] [/url]
@Kizzan Can I get a blurb of this girl? (Her familiar is a placeholder, so please don't include him ;o;)

29158153_350.png
CtM8cLF.png
@sudden I'm sorry, but as I said in my first post, I'll only do blurbs for dragons with bios. I can't write if I don't know anything about the character. If you'd like to tell me about the character, or if you want me to just make something up, please message me with the details so that I can write it. I also need to know how you will be paying. Thank you. ^v^
@sudden I'm sorry, but as I said in my first post, I'll only do blurbs for dragons with bios. I can't write if I don't know anything about the character. If you'd like to tell me about the character, or if you want me to just make something up, please message me with the details so that I can write it. I also need to know how you will be paying. Thank you. ^v^
@Kizzan I will take two! Paying with junk apparel. +tip One of Theodore [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=15858948] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/158590/15858948_350.png[/img] [/url] and one of Icarus! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=16290281] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/162903/16290281_350.png[/img] [/url] Their lore intertwines (they are mates) and is covered pretty will in the first 5 stories [url=http://sta.sh/21njhfvdfdt0]here(link)[/url] - specifically Peppermint Regrets, Cocoa, and Happy Place. There is also an over view in Icarus's bio
@Kizzan I will take two! Paying with junk apparel. +tip
One of Theodore

15858948_350.png

and one of Icarus!

16290281_350.png

Their lore intertwines (they are mates) and is covered pretty will in the first 5 stories here(link) - specifically Peppermint Regrets, Cocoa, and Happy Place. There is also an over view in Icarus's bio
NFSZSxV.gif
@LaughingZuru Got it! #1 [quote][i]Theodore sat curled up, face pressed into the scarf, weeping for his lost loved one. If only this had happened instead of that, if only he had done that instead of this, if only, if only...If Onlys didn't help bring back his loved one, and they didn't help ease his pain. Scattered chess pieces lay on the ground, too much of a mess to clean up, and he keened his mourning. The sound echoed and bounced back at him. It mocked him, teased him, mimicked his pain in awful shadows. Like those shadows that had taken Icarus...He whimpered and pressed his face back into the scarf, unable to bring himself to another sound.[/i][/quote] #2 [quote][i]it was so strange, having life again. Icarus forgot sometimes. he forgot he needed to breathe until his lungs were on fire. He forgot to eat until hunger dug out a pit in his stomach. He forgot to dress for the weather. He forgot he could hurt, although tha seemed so impossible. But there was always Theo, his Theo, there. Ready to bring him back and teach him how to be alive again. And with Theo, he would always be alive.[/i][/quote] There we are! Go on and send the payment. ^u^ Hope you like!
@LaughingZuru Got it!

Quote:
Theodore sat curled up, face pressed into the scarf, weeping for his lost loved one. If only this had happened instead of that, if only he had done that instead of this, if only, if only...If Onlys didn't help bring back his loved one, and they didn't help ease his pain. Scattered chess pieces lay on the ground, too much of a mess to clean up, and he keened his mourning. The sound echoed and bounced back at him. It mocked him, teased him, mimicked his pain in awful shadows. Like those shadows that had taken Icarus...He whimpered and pressed his face back into the scarf, unable to bring himself to another sound.

Quote:
it was so strange, having life again. Icarus forgot sometimes. he forgot he needed to breathe until his lungs were on fire. He forgot to eat until hunger dug out a pit in his stomach. He forgot to dress for the weather. He forgot he could hurt, although tha seemed so impossible. But there was always Theo, his Theo, there. Ready to bring him back and teach him how to be alive again. And with Theo, he would always be alive.

There we are! Go on and send the payment. ^u^ Hope you like!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 20 21