Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [Closed] Rene's Arts and Trades.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
oml
pinglist please ; < ;
oml
pinglist please ; < ;
@Renepolumorfous
I noticed that I was only on your general pinglist, but I'd love to also be on your art trade pinglist
@Renepolumorfous
I noticed that I was only on your general pinglist, but I'd love to also be on your art trade pinglist
I'd like to be placed on your pinglist! I'm a traditional artist though...I don't think I feel worthy of your trades
I'd like to be placed on your pinglist! I'm a traditional artist though...I don't think I feel worthy of your trades
Z7cgb70.png
Quote:
@Gem4567
Added!
Quote:
@Khalula
I'd prefer upfront because I have to paid something I asked for hold, thank you for understanding ^_^
Quote:
@Imani
Added!
Quote:
@CanisMajoris
It's ok I will add you there too :)
Quote:
@SamuelMaybird
Which pinglist, art trades or opening? As for trades I do like traditionals as long as they are clean and scanned :)
Quote:
@Gem4567
Added!
Quote:
@Khalula
I'd prefer upfront because I have to paid something I asked for hold, thank you for understanding ^_^
Quote:
@Imani
Added!
Quote:
@CanisMajoris
It's ok I will add you there too :)
Quote:
@SamuelMaybird
Which pinglist, art trades or opening? As for trades I do like traditionals as long as they are clean and scanned :)
sig1_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpu.png
sig2_by_renepolumorfous-dbx2wpr.png
Uh, art trades. I've been using the doodle a dragon to get the hang of the dragons of FR and here's a quick example of one. It's just a quick little piece but yea.
Uh, art trades. I've been using the doodle a dragon to get the hang of the dragons of FR and here's a quick example of one. It's just a quick little piece but yea.
Z7cgb70.png
@SamuelMaybird

I love tiny arts like this <3 and it looks pretty clean so yeah I will add you! :)
@SamuelMaybird

I love tiny arts like this <3 and it looks pretty clean so yeah I will add you! :)
Greetings! I know you're currently closed for art-trades, but I'd love to pm'ed for them once you're open again! If you're curious, you can check my art in my siggy. <3
Greetings! I know you're currently closed for art-trades, but I'd love to pm'ed for them once you're open again! If you're curious, you can check my art in my siggy. <3
@Renepolumorfous

Hello! I saw the beautiful picture you created for Drown ( #67659 )
for their dragon Atticus and I knew I had to get one...
Your art is beautiful. Like, holy heck.

I was wondering if I can be pinged for when those specific comm. types are open?
The colored speedpaint, I think?

I'd be paying in USD ovo
@Renepolumorfous

Hello! I saw the beautiful picture you created for Drown ( #67659 )
for their dragon Atticus and I knew I had to get one...
Your art is beautiful. Like, holy heck.

I was wondering if I can be pinged for when those specific comm. types are open?
The colored speedpaint, I think?

I'd be paying in USD ovo
I06KedT.gif
Hi! I've been following your work for a long time (and my GOSH it's the best i've seen), and I've just started to do some simple art. Would you be interested in putting me on the list for art trades?

My best works are found here and here.

Thank you!
Hi! I've been following your work for a long time (and my GOSH it's the best i've seen), and I've just started to do some simple art. Would you be interested in putting me on the list for art trades?

My best works are found here and here.

Thank you!
IOm9gtu.gif
Delivery time! Please, make sure to credit me (link to my deviantart or artshop is prefered). Also save your artwork, I might remove hosting sometime. Thank you everyone very much for your patience! @ColoradoBlues Heh I heard she lieksroses. [img]https://orig06.deviantart.net/0e9b/f/2017/217/2/b/orale_colored_bust_by_renepolumorfous-dbizvq0.png[/img] @Khalula Oh my god *facepalm* I forgot the mention you did with the other apparel and saved the first references. Ah it ended up so nice with this set.... Ah I'm so sorry, I got to rest for now. [img]https://orig02.deviantart.net/b74b/f/2017/217/f/e/galaxa_colored_bust_by_renepolumorfous-dbizvp6.png[/img] @Kalistys Here he is with a heart inspired by the familiar ;D [img]https://orig13.deviantart.net/9f52/f/2017/217/a/b/azureus_chibi_by_renepolumorfous-dbizvo2.png[/img]
Delivery time!
Please, make sure to credit me (link to my deviantart or artshop is prefered).
Also save your artwork, I might remove hosting sometime.
Thank you everyone very much for your patience!

@ColoradoBlues
Heh I heard she lieksroses.
orale_colored_bust_by_renepolumorfous-dbizvq0.png

@Khalula
Oh my god *facepalm* I forgot the mention you did with the other apparel and saved the first references.
Ah it ended up so nice with this set.... Ah I'm so sorry, I got to rest for now.
galaxa_colored_bust_by_renepolumorfous-dbizvp6.png

@Kalistys
Here he is with a heart inspired by the familiar ;D
azureus_chibi_by_renepolumorfous-dbizvo2.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10