Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | pixel buttons [full]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36
@Kitemaker aah that sounds so pretty! hopefully i'll be able to pull off those kinds of mountains lol. i'll give u a slot then. send payment whenever you're ready! :)
@Kitemaker aah that sounds so pretty! hopefully i'll be able to pull off those kinds of mountains lol. i'll give u a slot then. send payment whenever you're ready! :)
art trades open, dm me
@Anubiis okay, but please try to fill it out in the next hour or so, otherwise i might have to give your slot away to someone else :O
@Anubiis okay, but please try to fill it out in the next hour or so, otherwise i might have to give your slot away to someone else :O
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus: Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you come up with eue They're such lovely mountains~
I'm sending the treasure your way now!
@Hexus: Thank you so much! I can't wait to see what you come up with eue They're such lovely mountains~
I'm sending the treasure your way now!
De leur meilleur côté tâchons de voir les choses:
Vous vous plaignez de voir les rosiers épineux;
Moi, je me réjouis et rends grâces aux dieux
Que les épines aient des roses.

667144326.png 667144326.png 667144326.png
@Kitemaker aaa okay. ;u; thank you!
@Kitemaker aaa okay. ;u; thank you!
art trades open, dm me
@MollyMerula ily [img]http://i.imgur.com/Blr4Ndf.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/OZXchTm.png[/img]
@MollyMerula ily

Blr4Ndf.png OZXchTm.png
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus THANK YO U ILY22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
@Hexus THANK YO U ILY22!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
79645518.png81164874.png81260751.png81324635.png
@Hexus, back!! I'll be editing shortly with what I want <3
@Hexus, back!! I'll be editing shortly with what I want <3
sdSRvlV.png
@Anubiis sounds good:) i'll give u a slot
@Anubiis sounds good:) i'll give u a slot
art trades open, dm me
@Hexus

details:

1.) the first one I'd love if it were ,,, like a really cool nebula?? an icy blue tone, lots of blue and black, you can google up "icy blue nebulas" for inspiration

2.) I'd love,,, a desert themed one??? But like, desert at night, with Pyramids in the background and all!!

text:

1.) the stars will guide you

2.) anubiis

payment: ancient broadsword + 50g
@Hexus

details:

1.) the first one I'd love if it were ,,, like a really cool nebula?? an icy blue tone, lots of blue and black, you can google up "icy blue nebulas" for inspiration

2.) I'd love,,, a desert themed one??? But like, desert at night, with Pyramids in the background and all!!

text:

1.) the stars will guide you

2.) anubiis

payment: ancient broadsword + 50g
sdSRvlV.png
@Hexus

Hello! May I be on the pinglist please :)?
@Hexus

Hello! May I be on the pinglist please :)?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 35 36