Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | I make moodboards too (open)
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84 85
@SwampQween [s]Maybe you'd actually see this if I pinged you correctly XD[/s] Is this what you had in mind? I tried to incorporate what lore you've got written down in your clan info and clan leaders' bios. Feel free to ask for changes though :) [img]https://i.imgur.com/UOfwbBR.png[/img] If you're looking to put it in your clan info it will have to be resized to a certain dimension, so let me know if that's the case and I can easily do that for you.
@SwampQween Maybe you'd actually see this if I pinged you correctly XD

Is this what you had in mind? I tried to incorporate what lore you've got written down in your clan info and clan leaders' bios. Feel free to ask for changes though :)

UOfwbBR.png

If you're looking to put it in your clan info it will have to be resized to a certain dimension, so let me know if that's the case and I can easily do that for you.
EWVk32n.png 2myBCp7.png vnzi22K.png EZm008o.png O0Pbuvo.png
Bump ~
Bump ~
@Hawktalon THANK YOU!!! This is really good, its perfect! I'm def gonna put it in my clan info box, I can resize it though. Thank you again!
@Hawktalon THANK YOU!!! This is really good, its perfect! I'm def gonna put it in my clan info box, I can resize it though. Thank you again!
dragon_gays_signature_normal.png
@SwampQween

Ahhh I'm so glad you like it! <3
@SwampQween

Ahhh I'm so glad you like it! <3
Bump ~
Bump ~
@Hawktalon Having major issues with picking who I'd like to order for, since I want to order way too many so uh. Here's one? :'D [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=30367805] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/303679/30367805_350.png[/img] [/url] This girl has lore, but it needs major updating~ After that lore ends, she hangs out in the second clan while the clan recovers, and eventually orchestrates the clan's move from Shadow (where they had fled to) back to Plague. She takes the role of Queen as everyone else is far better suited to the battlefield, seriously - [i]no one should trust them leading anything other than a fight[/i], and it's history from there. There's a nice introduction to the current clan [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/cc/2151537#post_26364438]here[/url] that largely centers around Lyalise. She's smooth, soft and soft spoken... a little too soft spoken given how much power she holds. It's unnerving and can throw one for a loop if they aren't careful. As a ruler, she's kept the countenance you see in her bio and the soft, unthreatening Lyalise remains even when she's planning on sending assassins for you. For the moodboard, just no humans and that's it. ^^
@Hawktalon

Having major issues with picking who I'd like to order for, since I want to order way too many so uh. Here's one? :'D

30367805_350.png

This girl has lore, but it needs major updating~ After that lore ends, she hangs out in the second clan while the clan recovers, and eventually orchestrates the clan's move from Shadow (where they had fled to) back to Plague. She takes the role of Queen as everyone else is far better suited to the battlefield, seriously - no one should trust them leading anything other than a fight, and it's history from there. There's a nice introduction to the current clan here that largely centers around Lyalise. She's smooth, soft and soft spoken... a little too soft spoken given how much power she holds. It's unnerving and can throw one for a loop if they aren't careful. As a ruler, she's kept the countenance you see in her bio and the soft, unthreatening Lyalise remains even when she's planning on sending assassins for you.

For the moodboard, just no humans and that's it. ^^
4UUQPPZ.gif
@VoxxVoleur

Sorry for abandoning this thread! >.< I'll add you to my queue, send payment (20kT or 20g) when you can. :)
@VoxxVoleur

Sorry for abandoning this thread! >.< I'll add you to my queue, send payment (20kT or 20g) when you can. :)
@VoxxVoleur

Just a ping to let you know I haven't forgotten about your order. I'm having major motivation issues right now but I hope to finish it soon.
@VoxxVoleur

Just a ping to let you know I haven't forgotten about your order. I'm having major motivation issues right now but I hope to finish it soon.
@VoxxVoleur Your order is done! I hope it was worth the wait D: Your lore is amazingly detailed. I get intimidated by large chunks of writing so I could only skim her bio but damn. You're a fantastic writer. I hope I get the motivation to read the rest of your lore because I bet it's all just as good. <3 [img]https://i.imgur.com/6S3UguN.png[/img] If you want anything changed just let me know!
@VoxxVoleur

Your order is done! I hope it was worth the wait D:

Your lore is amazingly detailed. I get intimidated by large chunks of writing so I could only skim her bio but damn. You're a fantastic writer. I hope I get the motivation to read the rest of your lore because I bet it's all just as good. <3

6S3UguN.png

If you want anything changed just let me know!
Bump ~
Bump ~
1 2 ... 78 79 80 81 82 ... 84 85