Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [LF] Art [O] Sprites & 2013-14Fest
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
@Joydom For a full body painted like the last one, I'd generally charge around 1000 gems, though I could probably lower that a bit since your character isn't as complicated as a dragon with genes, apparel, and an accent. I'm interested in any of your retired items and/or treasure, whatever you feel like paying with :)
@Joydom For a full body painted like the last one, I'd generally charge around 1000 gems, though I could probably lower that a bit since your character isn't as complicated as a dragon with genes, apparel, and an accent. I'm interested in any of your retired items and/or treasure, whatever you feel like paying with :)
2dA72wE.png
@silverphoenix
I'll keep you in mind, I'm saving my higher tiered retired things ;w;
But for now can I offer you the 2014 apparel items and chests?
@silverphoenix
I'll keep you in mind, I'm saving my higher tiered retired things ;w;
But for now can I offer you the 2014 apparel items and chests?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Sure! The crystalhide treads, chillspike collar, and one of each of your listed chests seems to add up to almost 800 gems, which should be perfect for a painted full body :)
@Joydom Sure! The crystalhide treads, chillspike collar, and one of each of your listed chests seems to add up to almost 800 gems, which should be perfect for a painted full body :)
2dA72wE.png
@silverphoenix
Great! I'm fine with that deal. What chest are you interested in?
@silverphoenix
Great! I'm fine with that deal. What chest are you interested in?
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Ah, I think you misread my post, I meant all of your chests that you have listed on the first post except for duplicates. Just one of them plus the 2014 items doesn't equal 800 gems. I'd like to get at least a couple chests with the items, hopefully enough to make up at least 600 gems, though I totally understand if you don't want to just give them all to one person.
@Joydom Ah, I think you misread my post, I meant all of your chests that you have listed on the first post except for duplicates. Just one of them plus the 2014 items doesn't equal 800 gems. I'd like to get at least a couple chests with the items, hopefully enough to make up at least 600 gems, though I totally understand if you don't want to just give them all to one person.
2dA72wE.png
@silverphoenix
I'll have to think about it. I'll wait for more offers then get back to you.
@silverphoenix
I'll have to think about it. I'll wait for more offers then get back to you.
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom I can offer art for the Plague Sprite, if you like my art (see button in signature).
@Joydom I can offer art for the Plague Sprite, if you like my art (see button in signature).
Caught between the mundanely awkward and the existentially impossible.
-Alice Isn't Dead, Part 2, chapter 4, 11:55

@zygon
Sorry it's not what I'm looking for ;w;
@zygon
Sorry it's not what I'm looking for ;w;
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png
@Joydom Sure thing, just let me know :)
@Joydom Sure thing, just let me know :)
2dA72wE.png
Up
Up
8atStKf.png8KhZull.png