Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | ProximArt [FULL] [CLOSED]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
Reference: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1054862] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10549/1054862_350.png[/img] [/url] Line Style: Sketch Colouring Option: flats Size: Headshot Special: none Payment: Gems Pose: Something regal, perhaps? Colours: Complimentary to the dragon's colors; browns, golds, pinks Background: transparent Apparel: Birdskull Headdress, Untamed Headdress, Stonekeeper Emblem Other Comments: The layered headdresses are supposed to be one piece - a skull headdress with a shaggy fur mane. The headdress doesn't have to be a bird (another piece of art I have of him made the skull a lion skull) but I would prefer that it keep the fan of pink feathers on the back of the skull.
Reference:

1054862_350.png

Line Style: Sketch
Colouring Option: flats
Size: Headshot
Special: none
Payment: Gems
Pose: Something regal, perhaps?
Colours: Complimentary to the dragon's colors; browns, golds, pinks
Background: transparent
Apparel: Birdskull Headdress, Untamed Headdress, Stonekeeper Emblem
Other Comments: The layered headdresses are supposed to be one piece - a skull headdress with a shaggy fur mane. The headdress doesn't have to be a bird (another piece of art I have of him made the skull a lion skull) but I would prefer that it keep the fan of pink feathers on the back of the skull.
WMVWGXM.png
@Anubiis a linearted + fully shaded full body piece is 290kT, so for 2 characters it'd be 507kT - maybe more, depending on complexity.

@Yoda looks good - lowest AH price for embers rn is 199g, so knocking that off the 380 brings a total of 181g!

@WrightNDesk okay, so that's a base price of 75g, but if it's okay i'd like to add on an extra 20g for a total of 95g bc skulls are hard, lmao.
@Anubiis a linearted + fully shaded full body piece is 290kT, so for 2 characters it'd be 507kT - maybe more, depending on complexity.

@Yoda looks good - lowest AH price for embers rn is 199g, so knocking that off the 380 brings a total of 181g!

@WrightNDesk okay, so that's a base price of 75g, but if it's okay i'd like to add on an extra 20g for a total of 95g bc skulls are hard, lmao.
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
Great! Do you prefer payment through PM or CR? (: I'll send it all over immediately ^^
Great! Do you prefer payment through PM or CR? (: I'll send it all over immediately ^^
Hi there! I love your art!

*Reference(s): Link to Aya ; link to the type of clothing she usually wears.
*Line Style: lineart
*Colouring Option: shaded
*Size: full body
*Special: none
*Payment: gems
Pose: Some kind of chill or shy pose - maybe like she's all shy about meeting someone she likes?
Colours: Light, bright colors. No paper texture.
Background: Patterned would be neat but not super needed.
Apparel: N/A I guess?
Other Comments: N/A
Hi there! I love your art!

*Reference(s): Link to Aya ; link to the type of clothing she usually wears.
*Line Style: lineart
*Colouring Option: shaded
*Size: full body
*Special: none
*Payment: gems
Pose: Some kind of chill or shy pose - maybe like she's all shy about meeting someone she likes?
Colours: Light, bright colors. No paper texture.
Background: Patterned would be neat but not super needed.
Apparel: N/A I guess?
Other Comments: N/A
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
Reference(s): Kipp
Line Style: Lineart
Colouring Option: Flats
Size: Half body
Special: Extra character: Max!
Payment: Treasure
Pose: Hanging out and smiling, they have crushes on each other ?
Background: Artist’s choice!
Apparel: Kipp usually wears hoodies, Max likes punky clothing
Other Comments: Your art style is super cute, for both dragons and humans alike!
Reference(s): Kipp
Line Style: Lineart
Colouring Option: Flats
Size: Half body
Special: Extra character: Max!
Payment: Treasure
Pose: Hanging out and smiling, they have crushes on each other ?
Background: Artist’s choice!
Apparel: Kipp usually wears hoodies, Max likes punky clothing
Other Comments: Your art style is super cute, for both dragons and humans alike!
Pawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.pngPawprint_pixel_by_Mirg_Marie.png
j3zsWMV.png
@Proxima No problem, 95g sounds fine! How would you like me to send payment?
@Proxima No problem, 95g sounds fine! How would you like me to send payment?
WMVWGXM.png
@Yoda either's fine! oh, and eta is probably going to be around Monday/Tuesday next week? maybe earlier, maybe later, but i haven't done a huge amount in geometric style so it's difficult to tell how long it'll take besides 'longer than lineart' lmao.

@Ren86 alrighty then, that's a total of 290g! eta likely to be midweek next week, maybe a little later.

@Chui agh, sorry - outta slots right now, but i'll put you on the waitlist and ping you with a price when you move up to slots! (and aaa thank you /)/////(\ )

@WrightNDesk either's good! eta's likely to be midweek next week.
@Yoda either's fine! oh, and eta is probably going to be around Monday/Tuesday next week? maybe earlier, maybe later, but i haven't done a huge amount in geometric style so it's difficult to tell how long it'll take besides 'longer than lineart' lmao.

@Ren86 alrighty then, that's a total of 290g! eta likely to be midweek next week, maybe a little later.

@Chui agh, sorry - outta slots right now, but i'll put you on the waitlist and ping you with a price when you move up to slots! (and aaa thank you /)/////(\ )

@WrightNDesk either's good! eta's likely to be midweek next week.
xmlgN0y.png3ujtWiQ.pngkWh38UL.pngEmmCMoX.pngBAB6nL2.png3vULgKZ.pngHqpNOk1.pngJd11RO1.png
@Proxima, alrighty!!

Could I get these two characters in said style ?? You can fi them in my lair with the same names !!

-Tia
-Wayland

Id live if they were all cuddly and affectionate!! So a background with them in bed or a pillow fort would be awesome ;v;
@Proxima, alrighty!!

Could I get these two characters in said style ?? You can fi them in my lair with the same names !!

-Tia
-Wayland

Id live if they were all cuddly and affectionate!! So a background with them in bed or a pillow fort would be awesome ;v;
sdSRvlV.png
Alrighty! I'll send over payment right away~~ Looking forward to seeing her!
Alrighty! I'll send over payment right away~~ Looking forward to seeing her!
Ren || They/Them || FR +2 || Rarely Plays
That's perfectly fine! ^^ I'll seeit come along in time (: Take your time. Sending payment over!
That's perfectly fine! ^^ I'll seeit come along in time (: Take your time. Sending payment over!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27