Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | The art of Divination,10k tarot reading!
1 2 3
Hello young traveler!

All sillyness aside, welcome to my shop! Divination is an art form that comes in many different forms. Tarot, Oracle, Runes, and even pendulums are just a few of the many forms of divination. I will be offering a wide variety of options for you to choose from. Lots of Tarot and Oracle decks to choose from as well as other less popular divination methods.

My goal with this shop is mainly to practice my readings and experiment with new forms of divination. Since this shop is just for practice all spreads and readings will be only be 10k.

I work a full time job and may get preoccupied with real world stuff. So please be patient with me as it may take a couple days to get your reading.If you don't receive your reading after a week than please contact me and let me know!

This thread is going to be constantly growing with new info and descriptions added everyday. So please bare with me if the shop is a little baren for a while as I wish just to get down the basics to start up the shop.
Hello young traveler!

All sillyness aside, welcome to my shop! Divination is an art form that comes in many different forms. Tarot, Oracle, Runes, and even pendulums are just a few of the many forms of divination. I will be offering a wide variety of options for you to choose from. Lots of Tarot and Oracle decks to choose from as well as other less popular divination methods.

My goal with this shop is mainly to practice my readings and experiment with new forms of divination. Since this shop is just for practice all spreads and readings will be only be 10k.

I work a full time job and may get preoccupied with real world stuff. So please be patient with me as it may take a couple days to get your reading.If you don't receive your reading after a week than please contact me and let me know!

This thread is going to be constantly growing with new info and descriptions added everyday. So please bare with me if the shop is a little baren for a while as I wish just to get down the basics to start up the shop.
[center]All readings and spreads will be sent to you via pm and will always be kept private between you and I. [b]What I offer: [LIST] [*]A description of your chosen layout and card slot meanings [*]The name and meaning of each card that gets used in the spread, as well as any quotes or extra info that goes with that card. Same details will be given if other form of divination is picked. [*] My own interpretation of the reading and card meanings or interpretation of other divination method that was picked. [/LIST][/b] [b]How to Order [LIST=1] [*] Ping me with a completed order form. I will try and confirm your order as soon as possible. Any extra details or information you would like me to know, you are more than welcome to message me. You are also free to message me your questions or problems if you wish for it to be kept private instead of being seen on your order form. [*]Once your order has been confirmed you can send payment through a trade. Once your readings has been completed and messaged to you I will accept the trade and receive payment. I've chosen this method to make it easier for people to cancel if needed, easier to give refunds, and also to cancel an order if needed. [*]After a week of sending you your reading, all information regarding that reading will be deleted. So please make sure to save your readings! [/LIST][/b] If you enjoyed my readings and thought I did a good job then please feel free to leave me a review! If you felt like I was lacking and could have done better than please tell me how you think I can improve or what I could have done better. All advice is appreciated! [b]Disclaimer! All readings and other divination methods are for entertainment purposes only! I cannot answer questions about death, when or how you'll die, yes or no questions, medical related issues, or questions involving what others think and feel By using my services you acknowledge that I am not a professional tarot reader, I may interpret readings wrong, and I am in no way held responsible for anything bad that could happen after a reading. [/b] [b]Forms of Payment Currently all readings and spreads are only 10kt. I am willing to accept gems, items, dragons, familiars, and even art as forms of payment. Just specify how you would like to pay in your order form. [/b] [b]Order Form:[/b] Just copy and paste this form and post it to this thread :) I will try and get to you as soon as possible! [code]@ForestHeart [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of Divination:[/b] (If tarot or oracle just name the deck you want used) [b]Type of Spread:[/b] (Ignore if not using tarot or oracle) [b]Question/Advice Needed:[/b] [b]Details:[/b](Feel free to message me details if worried about privacy) [b]Form of payment: [/b](Treasure, gems, or other)[/code] [b]Slots:[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. 5. 6. 7. 8. 9. 10. [/center]
All readings and spreads will be sent to you via pm and will always be kept private between you and I.

What I offer:
  • A description of your chosen layout and card slot meanings
  • The name and meaning of each card that gets used in the spread, as well as any quotes or extra info that goes with that card. Same details will be given if other form of divination is picked.
  • My own interpretation of the reading and card meanings or interpretation of other divination method that was picked.

How to Order
  1. Ping me with a completed order form. I will try and confirm your order as soon as possible. Any extra details or information you would like me to know, you are more than welcome to message me. You are also free to message me your questions or problems if you wish for it to be kept private instead of being seen on your order form.
  2. Once your order has been confirmed you can send payment through a trade. Once your readings has been completed and messaged to you I will accept the trade and receive payment. I've chosen this method to make it easier for people to cancel if needed, easier to give refunds, and also to cancel an order if needed.
  3. After a week of sending you your reading, all information regarding that reading will be deleted. So please make sure to save your readings!

If you enjoyed my readings and thought I did a good job then please feel free to leave me a review! If you felt like I was lacking and could have done better than please tell me how you think I can improve or what I could have done better. All advice is appreciated!

Disclaimer!
All readings and other divination methods are for entertainment purposes only!
I cannot answer questions about death, when or how you'll die, yes or no questions, medical related issues, or questions involving what others think and feel
By using my services you acknowledge that I am not a professional tarot reader, I may interpret readings wrong, and I am in no way held responsible for anything bad that could happen after a reading.

Forms of Payment
Currently all readings and spreads are only 10kt. I am willing to accept gems, items, dragons, familiars, and even art as forms of payment. Just specify how you would like to pay in your order form.

Order Form:
Just copy and paste this form and post it to this thread :) I will try and get to you as soon as possible!
Code:
@ForestHeart [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type of Divination:[/b] (If tarot or oracle just name the deck you want used) [b]Type of Spread:[/b] (Ignore if not using tarot or oracle) [b]Question/Advice Needed:[/b] [b]Details:[/b](Feel free to message me details if worried about privacy) [b]Form of payment: [/b](Treasure, gems, or other)

Slots:

I have a large variety of tarot decks as well as oracle decks for you to choose from for your readings! Oracle Decks will be listed in the next post! Authors and links to preview decks will be added (hopefully) in the next week! If there isn't a specific deck you would like to work with than I will pick out a deck that I think will work best with the situation given.

Tarot Decks to Choose From:

Tarot Illuminati
Deviant Moon Tarot
Wild Unknown Tarot
Osho Zen Tarot
Tarot of the Elves
The Celtic Dragon Tarot
Wildwood Tarot
The Mythic Tarot
Fanuna's Tarot
Forest Folk Lore Tarot
Art Nouveau Tarot
Cat People Tarot
Aquarian Tarot
Crow's Magick Tarot
The Labyrinth Tarot
Native American Tarot
Dark Angels Tarot
Dragon Tarot
The Vampire Tarot
Shades of Magick Tarot
The Vampires Tarot of Eternal Night
Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn
Fantastical Creatures Tarot
Faerie Tarot
The Fountain Tarot
Archangel Power Tarot Cards
Arthurian Tarot
Mystical Cats Tarot
Mystic Dreamers Tarot
Connolly Tarot
Sacred Circle Tarot
Animal Totem Tarot

Coming Soon!

The Witches Tarot
I have a large variety of tarot decks as well as oracle decks for you to choose from for your readings! Oracle Decks will be listed in the next post! Authors and links to preview decks will be added (hopefully) in the next week! If there isn't a specific deck you would like to work with than I will pick out a deck that I think will work best with the situation given.

Tarot Decks to Choose From:

Tarot Illuminati
Deviant Moon Tarot
Wild Unknown Tarot
Osho Zen Tarot
Tarot of the Elves
The Celtic Dragon Tarot
Wildwood Tarot
The Mythic Tarot
Fanuna's Tarot
Forest Folk Lore Tarot
Art Nouveau Tarot
Cat People Tarot
Aquarian Tarot
Crow's Magick Tarot
The Labyrinth Tarot
Native American Tarot
Dark Angels Tarot
Dragon Tarot
The Vampire Tarot
Shades of Magick Tarot
The Vampires Tarot of Eternal Night
Initiatory Tarot of the Golden Dawn
Fantastical Creatures Tarot
Faerie Tarot
The Fountain Tarot
Archangel Power Tarot Cards
Arthurian Tarot
Mystical Cats Tarot
Mystic Dreamers Tarot
Connolly Tarot
Sacred Circle Tarot
Animal Totem Tarot

Coming Soon!

The Witches Tarot
Oracle Decks to Choose from:

The Druid animal Oracle
Isis Oracle
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards
Greenman Oracle
Kuan Yin Oracle
Messanger Oracle
Mythic Oracle
The Enchanted Map Oracle
The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle

Oracle Decks to Choose from:

The Druid animal Oracle
Isis Oracle
Archangel Michael Oracle Cards
Magical Mermaids and Dolphins Oracle Cards
Greenman Oracle
Kuan Yin Oracle
Messanger Oracle
Mythic Oracle
The Enchanted Map Oracle
The Wisdom of Avalon Oracle

Other Divination Methods to Choose From:

Rune casting
I Ching
Scrying (Black Mirror Scrying)
Viking cards
Dreamtime reading cards
Flowers from the Dead Divination cards
Creatures secrets animal divination cards
Other Divination Methods to Choose From:

Rune casting
I Ching
Scrying (Black Mirror Scrying)
Viking cards
Dreamtime reading cards
Flowers from the Dead Divination cards
Creatures secrets animal divination cards
Tarot and Oracle Spreads

Currently offering basic spreads that will work with both Tarot and Oracle Decks. More spreads will be added within the next couple weeks!

Basic One Card Spread
Basic Three Card Spread
Celtic Cross
Tarot and Oracle Spreads

Currently offering basic spreads that will work with both Tarot and Oracle Decks. More spreads will be added within the next couple weeks!

Basic One Card Spread
Basic Three Card Spread
Celtic Cross
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Reserved
Open!
Open!
1 2 3