Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Moodboard Me - [Pinglist]
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35
@Irefe

You mentioned you didn't want human faces in the aesthetics, can you be a bit more specific with what that entails, more specifically: I saw that Roman liked messing around with his blue hair and I went "well golly gosh I have a pic just like that" only there's a bit of the model's face involved?? Like he's looking down and you're getting a vague shot of his nose/mouth/eyebrows and is that okay??? I can take it out if you're uncomfortable with it I just wanted to check first
@Irefe

You mentioned you didn't want human faces in the aesthetics, can you be a bit more specific with what that entails, more specifically: I saw that Roman liked messing around with his blue hair and I went "well golly gosh I have a pic just like that" only there's a bit of the model's face involved?? Like he's looking down and you're getting a vague shot of his nose/mouth/eyebrows and is that okay??? I can take it out if you're uncomfortable with it I just wanted to check first
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
@Imadia You can give it a shot if you want! If the main focus isn't really the face of the person it's probably okay. I just might ask for it to be swapped if I'm not feeling it?
@Imadia You can give it a shot if you want! If the main focus isn't really the face of the person it's probably okay. I just might ask for it to be swapped if I'm not feeling it?
@Irefe Of course! I'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable. I've actually finished, so if there's anything you'd like changed please let me know! [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/611ec3456d19ddbad9d70a1be276b6fc/tumblr_oqd5lySZPQ1wo8bxko2_r1_540.png[/img]
@Irefe

Of course! I'd hate to make you feel uncomfortable. I've actually finished, so if there's anything you'd like changed please let me know!
tumblr_oqd5lySZPQ1wo8bxko2_r1_540.png
@Imadia Aww the little bluejay! So cute XD looks awesome! I love the wax seal as well, I never would have thought of that.

But yeah I'm not really feeling the hair one, less so because of the person and more just because I don't feel like it suits him, you know? Other than that they're all great though!
@Imadia Aww the little bluejay! So cute XD looks awesome! I love the wax seal as well, I never would have thought of that.

But yeah I'm not really feeling the hair one, less so because of the person and more just because I don't feel like it suits him, you know? Other than that they're all great though!
@Irefe

I'm glad you like it! I'll switch out the center picture. How do you feel about a quote from Romeo and Juliet? Namely "These violent delights have violent ends" or is that unfitting?
@Irefe

I'm glad you like it! I'll switch out the center picture. How do you feel about a quote from Romeo and Juliet? Namely "These violent delights have violent ends" or is that unfitting?
@Imadia Sure that sounds fine!
@Imadia Sure that sounds fine!
@Irefe Is this okay? [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/f0779adcf18a55066d3f068c4bd17d2a/tumblr_oqd5lySZPQ1wo8bxko2_r2_540.png[/img]
@Irefe

Is this okay?
tumblr_oqd5lySZPQ1wo8bxko2_r2_540.png
@Imadia

Looks great, thank you! :D
@Imadia

Looks great, thank you! :D
@Irefe

Great! But if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could submit a response. You're by no means obligated to and all the questions are optional, either way, thank you!
@Irefe

Great! But if you don't mind, I'd appreciate it if you could submit a response. You're by no means obligated to and all the questions are optional, either way, thank you!
@SpxceJai @Houndour @Bekuno @Brightsteel

Aesthetics slots are now open! Please remember to review the rules before ordering :)
@SpxceJai @Houndour @Bekuno @Brightsteel

Aesthetics slots are now open! Please remember to review the rules before ordering :)
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 34 35