Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | - Moodboard Me - [Pinglist]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35
@Imadia

TY SO MUCH!!
@Imadia

TY SO MUCH!!
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@Dohmalore

No problem!
@Dohmalore

No problem!
tumblr_ov78iyzwrb1wz5dlfo8_r2_250.png takfb5.png
@Imadia
Hello I am here again,,

Dragon(s): Aether
Lore (if any): in bio
Palette/Theme: Teal/reddish mainly, but i like her yellow accents too,,
Style(s): 1
Any specifications: ¯\_(?)_/¯
Form of Payment: i have more conjurer cobwebs/cloaks if you want, but also gems, your choice
May I use your response/review?: Y
What level of blood/gore you are okay with?: a lil bit,,,no eye injuries please
@Imadia
Hello I am here again,,

Dragon(s): Aether
Lore (if any): in bio
Palette/Theme: Teal/reddish mainly, but i like her yellow accents too,,
Style(s): 1
Any specifications: ¯\_(?)_/¯
Form of Payment: i have more conjurer cobwebs/cloaks if you want, but also gems, your choice
What level of blood/gore you are okay with?: a lil bit,,,no eye injuries please
tumblr_okxejoyVNG1tddvg0o1_540.png

fr blog | art blog | Art Sales
They Pronouns
@dohmalore

Good to see you back so soon! I'll add you to the list :) Could i get the payment in gems this time?
@dohmalore

Good to see you back so soon! I'll add you to the list :) Could i get the payment in gems this time?
Ohh, these are lovely! Could I get two for ocs? Thanks :D
@Imadia
Dragon(s): Raiden
Lore (if any): Has some info in his bio, not much history though, still working on that.
Palette/Theme: Black/white/gray with a bit of red.
Style(s): Style 1 (transparent border please).
Any specifications: Nothing specific but some suggestions: Feathers/wings, masquerade masks (nothing too fancy), vampire, law/justice/jail related, cameras/photographs, coffee (esp fancy ones), crows. Please don't include any peoples faces.

And

Dragon(s): Roman
Lore (if any): In bio.
Palette/Theme: Black/white/gray and deep blues.
Any specifications: Nothing specific but some suggestions: Feathers/wings, flowers (esp roses), acting/drama/stageplay references, artsy things, Victorian clothing/accessories, glasses. Please don't include any peoples faces.

Form of Payment: T
What level of blood/gore you are okay with?: Blood is fine, no gore please.
Ohh, these are lovely! Could I get two for ocs? Thanks :D
@Imadia
Dragon(s): Raiden
Lore (if any): Has some info in his bio, not much history though, still working on that.
Palette/Theme: Black/white/gray with a bit of red.
Any specifications: Nothing specific but some suggestions: Feathers/wings, masquerade masks (nothing too fancy), vampire, law/justice/jail related, cameras/photographs, coffee (esp fancy ones), crows. Please don't include any peoples faces.

And

Dragon(s): Roman
Lore (if any): In bio.
Palette/Theme: Black/white/gray and deep blues.
Any specifications: Nothing specific but some suggestions: Feathers/wings, flowers (esp roses), acting/drama/stageplay references, artsy things, Victorian clothing/accessories, glasses. Please don't include any peoples faces.

Form of Payment: T
What level of blood/gore you are okay with?: Blood is fine, no gore please.
@Houndour I've finished Gil's! Let me know if you want anything changed. [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/2dcabfd45610601a0d6f4b8fe727d7e9/tumblr_oqb5wvXqRV1wo8bxko1_1280.png[/img]
@Houndour

I've finished Gil's! Let me know if you want anything changed.
tumblr_oqb5wvXqRV1wo8bxko1_1280.png
@Irefe

Looks good! I'll add you to the list and get yours done as soon as I wrap up the others.
@Irefe

Looks good! I'll add you to the list and get yours done as soon as I wrap up the others.
@Houndour And now Harold's! Again, let me know if you want me to change anything [img]https://68.media.tumblr.com/02e4245abc4625151f641d575babd678/tumblr_oqb5wvXqRV1wo8bxko2_r1_1280.png[/img]
@Houndour

And now Harold's! Again, let me know if you want me to change anything
tumblr_oqb5wvXqRV1wo8bxko2_r1_1280.png
@Imadia
Ohhh, they look great! I love them oh gosh. I can't wait to put those up with the rest. The collection is almost complete but honestly I'd love to come back for more no matter what!

Quick question about Harolds! Could his icon image be swapped out? Maybe for something like a marble sculpture or the like? (That's my bad, sorry! He's afraid of dogs //sob)
@Imadia
Ohhh, they look great! I love them oh gosh. I can't wait to put those up with the rest. The collection is almost complete but honestly I'd love to come back for more no matter what!

Quick question about Harolds! Could his icon image be swapped out? Maybe for something like a marble sculpture or the like? (That's my bad, sorry! He's afraid of dogs //sob)
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif
@Houndour

Oh yeah, of course! I'll get on it now. And thank you!
@Houndour

Oh yeah, of course! I'll get on it now. And thank you!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 34 35