Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Star's art shop (closed)
1 2 3 4
2ut5ctl.jpg

[Closed]
I will be closed until sometime in early July due to having surgery. Once I have recoverd and have some strength back I will open again

Current status:

Online~ AFK~ Offline~ BRB ~ Working on art

2ut5ctl.jpg

[Closed]
I will be closed until sometime in early July due to having surgery. Once I have recoverd and have some strength back I will open again

Current status:

Online~ AFK~ Offline~ BRB ~ Working on art

~Kweh Kweh Wark~1H+FR~ Mc4YmuQ.png
Dragonettes and Gentledrakes, welcome to my little corner of flight rising! Ive decided to set up a little art shop here so you can come get some cute art of your dragon. Each drawing helps me grow as an artist and I put my heart and soul into each drawing. I will try my best to keep my prices fair and ad new options for you to choose from. So what do you say? would you like some art? Ill be happy to draw your pretty dragon!

General rules and information:
-Art will be PG of course

-Please don't harass me for free art

-Please don't rush me.I do have a job outside of FR
and I like to take my time to ensure the piece looks good

-If there is more then one dragon in the piece you order it will cost extra.

-I take mixed payments.

-Gem ratio are 1:1000 as of 05/18

-I do not and will not draw humans, sorry!

-I will do all breeds and I will include apparel and skins if so desired

-I require payment before I start drawing, however if you need some extra time to gather treasure/gems I don't mind saving your spot for a little while
Dragonettes and Gentledrakes, welcome to my little corner of flight rising! Ive decided to set up a little art shop here so you can come get some cute art of your dragon. Each drawing helps me grow as an artist and I put my heart and soul into each drawing. I will try my best to keep my prices fair and ad new options for you to choose from. So what do you say? would you like some art? Ill be happy to draw your pretty dragon!

General rules and information:
-Art will be PG of course

-Please don't harass me for free art

-Please don't rush me.I do have a job outside of FR
and I like to take my time to ensure the piece looks good

-If there is more then one dragon in the piece you order it will cost extra.

-I take mixed payments.

-Gem ratio are 1:1000 as of 05/18

-I do not and will not draw humans, sorry!

-I will do all breeds and I will include apparel and skins if so desired

-I require payment before I start drawing, however if you need some extra time to gather treasure/gems I don't mind saving your spot for a little while
Examples:

2nvv72u.jpg

2uttes5.jpg

2lnz59f.jpg

Furafinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fluffaboo/

2hq8hmx.jpg

15mz284.jpg

Examples:

2nvv72u.jpg

2uttes5.jpg

2lnz59f.jpg

Furafinity: http://www.furaffinity.net/user/fluffaboo/

2hq8hmx.jpg

15mz284.jpg

Right now I am only open for head shots of dragons and Anthro/furry art :)

Dragon head shot price: 30kt
Anthro/furry Bust or Head shot: 30kt
Anthro full body: 50kt

I take mixed payments at a gem ratio of 1:1000

I only take four slots at a time. If slots are full you will be placed on a ping list and I will ping you when a slot is available. You do not have to pay me until you have been placed on the queue

Queue:

1. RingMaster(X5) [Paid]
2. Neroli [paid]
3. Parthurnaax [Paid]
wait list:

Recently compleated:
RingMaster(2)
Ironandwine
RingMaster(4)
Thank you
Each order/commission means so much to me. I can't thank you enough. You are are so very lovely - Star
Right now I am only open for head shots of dragons and Anthro/furry art :)

Dragon head shot price: 30kt
Anthro/furry Bust or Head shot: 30kt
Anthro full body: 50kt

I take mixed payments at a gem ratio of 1:1000

I only take four slots at a time. If slots are full you will be placed on a ping list and I will ping you when a slot is available. You do not have to pay me until you have been placed on the queue

Queue:

1. RingMaster(X5) [Paid]
2. Neroli [paid]
3. Parthurnaax [Paid]
wait list:

Recently compleated:
RingMaster(2)
Ironandwine
RingMaster(4)
Thank you
Each order/commission means so much to me. I can't thank you enough. You are are so very lovely - Star
Art news

Art shop grand opening 05/18/2017
05/19 Huge shout out to RingMaster. My very first customer. Thank you so much!
05/20 As there is interest, I have added Anthro/furry examples and pricing. Ill be offering full bodies of dragons soon
6/10 I have surgery this month. Shop will be close till I recover :)

Important updates

05/19 I have a really bad cold,art may take a little while longer to Finnish. Sorry friends!
5/24 I've taken the last two days off drawing to get better. Sorry for the delay! Doing lots of art tonight though!
5/25 as a heads up ill be going on hiatus at the end of June due to a surgery. I usually bounce back quick from these things.once i'm on my feet ill get back to it. Ill put it on the top post in mid June

6/10 Sorry for the delay. Personal and heath problems needed to come first. I will be closing down the shop till I recover from surgery. I will be on FR occasionally on my phone.

Currently working on
5 head shots for Ringmaster 3/5 complete

Art news

Art shop grand opening 05/18/2017
05/19 Huge shout out to RingMaster. My very first customer. Thank you so much!
05/20 As there is interest, I have added Anthro/furry examples and pricing. Ill be offering full bodies of dragons soon
6/10 I have surgery this month. Shop will be close till I recover :)

Important updates

05/19 I have a really bad cold,art may take a little while longer to Finnish. Sorry friends!
5/24 I've taken the last two days off drawing to get better. Sorry for the delay! Doing lots of art tonight though!
5/25 as a heads up ill be going on hiatus at the end of June due to a surgery. I usually bounce back quick from these things.once i'm on my feet ill get back to it. Ill put it on the top post in mid June

6/10 Sorry for the delay. Personal and heath problems needed to come first. I will be closing down the shop till I recover from surgery. I will be on FR occasionally on my phone.

Currently working on
5 head shots for Ringmaster 3/5 complete

@starrise I have 2 I would love headshots of! Can you do nocturnes?
@starrise I have 2 I would love headshots of! Can you do nocturnes?
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster Absolutely I can! first slot is all yours! You can go ahead and post the two you would like done! Thank you so much!
@RingMaster Absolutely I can! first slot is all yours! You can go ahead and post the two you would like done! Thank you so much!
@starrise okay I would love my two babies done! (They are kinda outta lair right now XD) my only request is could you make it so the girl Is faceing right and the boy left? Here they are! My boy paradise! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8858864] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/88589/8858864_350.png[/img] [/url] His mate beauty! [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=8928100] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/89282/8928100_350.png[/img] [/url]
@starrise okay I would love my two babies done! (They are kinda outta lair right now XD) my only request is could you make it so the girl Is faceing right and the boy left?
Here they are!
My boy paradise!

8858864_350.png

His mate beauty!

8928100_350.png
pDgbTnF.png
@RingMaster They are so lovely!!! Ill get started right away!
@RingMaster They are so lovely!!! Ill get started right away!
@StarRise
Hello! I would love to order a headshot from you! <3
Do you draw all the breeds? And is any complexity level (concerning apparel/skins) fine for you, or would you prefer simple ones? :)
@StarRise
Hello! I would love to order a headshot from you! <3
Do you draw all the breeds? And is any complexity level (concerning apparel/skins) fine for you, or would you prefer simple ones? :)
1 2 3 4