Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Feral OC Art !!
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91
@Suikoons hey there, I've just opened up a shop located here~
@Suikoons hey there, I've just opened up a shop located here~
HgNdTrU.png[/url]
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
dude i would love to draw Taggart , Kona , Alcea , or ALvern! i draw cat like creatures a lot and canines , and i think i could do something really cool for you! heres some recent examples : (sorry their big and i cant do digital art ...) [img]http://i63.tinypic.com/dcsx9y.jpg[/img] this is actually a Wildclaw in a wolf headdress if you cant tell haha[img]http://i66.tinypic.com/mbqv5g.jpg[/img] obvisiously yours would be cleaner and taken in better lighting lol. @suikoons
dude i would love to draw Taggart , Kona , Alcea , or ALvern! i draw cat like creatures a lot and canines , and i think i could do something really cool for you!
heres some recent examples : (sorry their big and i cant do digital art ...)

dcsx9y.jpg

this is actually a Wildclaw in a wolf headdress if you cant tell hahambqv5g.jpg

obvisiously yours would be cleaner and taken in better lighting lol. @suikoons
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@Solanna ohh how much would it be?? your style is really nice omg
@Solanna ohh how much would it be?? your style is really nice omg
@suikoons awww thankies! <3

and i dunno . whatever you want lol! Im just gonna warn you now that i am in the path of hurricane Irma and if the power goes out i dont know when ill be back , so if it takes a long time im sorry! I should be able to finish tonight ( i dont have anything to do rn) or early tommarow :3
@suikoons awww thankies! <3

and i dunno . whatever you want lol! Im just gonna warn you now that i am in the path of hurricane Irma and if the power goes out i dont know when ill be back , so if it takes a long time im sorry! I should be able to finish tonight ( i dont have anything to do rn) or early tommarow :3
DE4-CE494-C24-A-441-F-8809-5-B8-BFD08205-C.png| He/She | Autistic/ADHD| 3+ FR Time |
@solanna that's totally understandable, take as long as you need to and stay safe!!
@solanna that's totally understandable, take as long as you need to and stay safe!!
@suikoons Thank you , and i will!
And now that a have some chillax time , i can get started now if you want ! I just need to know what charater(s) you want me to draw and if you want them just in pencil or in ink and color :3

edit because i cant freaking spell on a computer
@suikoons Thank you , and i will!
And now that a have some chillax time , i can get started now if you want ! I just need to know what charater(s) you want me to draw and if you want them just in pencil or in ink and color :3

edit because i cant freaking spell on a computer
@solanna alcea if you'd like!
@solanna alcea if you'd like!
@sukikoons Alrighty! ill get started now :)
@sukikoons Alrighty! ill get started now :)
@Suikoons hello again! i have a traditional shop atm and would love to draw another one of your characters :'0 either for treasure or another art trade if you're interested! totally understand if not! <3
@Suikoons hello again! i have a traditional shop atm and would love to draw another one of your characters :'0 either for treasure or another art trade if you're interested! totally understand if not! <3
ieftwO2.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 90 91