Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | [B] Feral OC Art !!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91
bump
bump
tumblr_inline_oxmtd4vKWa1sr29fm_500.png
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
@Suikoons My personal art shop is closed at the moment, but I'm currently part of a Lightning fundraiser [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/art/2254678/2#post_28842985]here[/url]! [s]even if my art style isn't what you're looking for, there's some pretty rad artists also selling stuff, and you could buy tickets for some art worth, like, 70 USD!!![/s] For your ease, I'll put an example here so you don't have to click around if you don't want to- [img]http://i.imgur.com/5D84ptX.jpg[/img] And there's more examples in my shop (sig) if you're unsure. (If you'd really like something other than a headshot, I could ping you when I reopen my shop!) Thanks for considering, and good luck on your search :)
@Suikoons
My personal art shop is closed at the moment, but I'm currently part of a Lightning fundraiser here! even if my art style isn't what you're looking for, there's some pretty rad artists also selling stuff, and you could buy tickets for some art worth, like, 70 USD!!!
For your ease, I'll put an example here so you don't have to click around if you don't want to-
5D84ptX.jpg
And there's more examples in my shop (sig) if you're unsure.
(If you'd really like something other than a headshot, I could ping you when I reopen my shop!)

Thanks for considering, and good luck on your search :)
Q8efDEB.png
@Suikoons my art shop is the link in my signature! I hope you see something you like :D
@Suikoons my art shop is the link in my signature! I hope you see something you like :D
LfB62WQ.pngotSBwJb.pngd4m1GcP.png
bump!
bump!
@suikoons You have the most adorable characters omg... My artshop is linked in my signature, I don't have as many recent non-dragon examples but I am very willing to draw them if you are interested in my style!
@suikoons You have the most adorable characters omg... My artshop is linked in my signature, I don't have as many recent non-dragon examples but I am very willing to draw them if you are interested in my style!
Wishlist (for now)
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 90 91