Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | DreamsLair Reviews (And Bios!)
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Bump
Bump
tumblr_inline_p81uu8PtSF1tsrqpm_75sq.gif
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dv16.png
@DreamSlayer
Username: RainbowServal
Number of dragons to be reviewed: Everyone who has lore, not a few or a sentence bios
Who is the last perm in your lair: KillMe, p2
Would you like me to pick the dragons?: Well, i said everyone who has lore, so..
Where is the review being posted? PM or Tumblr?: PM
If Tumblr, what is your username so I can tag you:
@DreamSlayer
Username: RainbowServal
Number of dragons to be reviewed: Everyone who has lore, not a few or a sentence bios
Who is the last perm in your lair: KillMe, p2
Would you like me to pick the dragons?: Well, i said everyone who has lore, so..
Where is the review being posted? PM or Tumblr?: PM
If Tumblr, what is your username so I can tag you:
fjRdLnt.png
@DreamSlayer Username: TheL3mon Dragon getting bios: Avdimo [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=34923457] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/349235/34923457_350.png[/img] [/url] What exactly you are looking for for the bio: a mysterious backstory please - 400ish words? About the dragon: Avdimo walks with the weight of his past on his shoulders, not that any knows what it is. He's reserved and only speaks when needed. He's not unkind but he doesn't go out of his way to befriend anyone in, preferring to patrol the territory alone. Perhaps he regrets something that happened long ago or mourns the loss of loved one? We will never know... or will we?
@DreamSlayer
Username: TheL3mon
Dragon getting bios: Avdimo

34923457_350.png

What exactly you are looking for for the bio: a mysterious backstory please - 400ish words?

About the dragon: Avdimo walks with the weight of his past on his shoulders, not that any knows what it is. He's reserved and only speaks when needed. He's not unkind but he doesn't go out of his way to befriend anyone in, preferring to patrol the territory alone. Perhaps he regrets something that happened long ago or mourns the loss of loved one? We will never know... or will we?
gpn2ZLT.png
@RainbowServal

So just to be clear, I'm choosing ten dragons who have lore, but not the ones who only have a few sentences?

@TheL3mon

Looks good! I'll get it done by the end of the week!
@RainbowServal

So just to be clear, I'm choosing ten dragons who have lore, but not the ones who only have a few sentences?

@TheL3mon

Looks good! I'll get it done by the end of the week!
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
@DreamSlayer
basically
@DreamSlayer
basically
fjRdLnt.png
@RainbowServal @TheL3mon

I just wanted to let you both know that I will get your orders done by wednesday at the latest. Work has needed me a lot this weekend with back to school coming up. Monday is my day off, so honestly that's probably when I'll get around to finishing what I've already started.
@RainbowServal @TheL3mon

I just wanted to let you both know that I will get your orders done by wednesday at the latest. Work has needed me a lot this weekend with back to school coming up. Monday is my day off, so honestly that's probably when I'll get around to finishing what I've already started.
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
Bump
Bump
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
@DreamSlayer
For reviews, do you also review bios along with the dragons?
@DreamSlayer
For reviews, do you also review bios along with the dragons?
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
@icystorm

If that’s what you’d like I can totally do that!
@icystorm

If that’s what you’d like I can totally do that!
She/her
FR +1
Wishlist
xxx g1 Quest
Awesome ^^

@DreamSlayer
Username: Icystorm
Number of dragons to be reviewed: 8
Who is the last perm in your lair: All are permas except for the fae on the last page
Would you like me to pick the dragons?: I'd like for you to pick five and also review Achmetha (pg1), Oliver (pg1), and Oilslick (pg3). Their bios go together, but as a warning, their bios are pretty dark.
Where is the review being posted? PM or Tumblr?: Tumblr
If Tumblr, what is your username so I can tag you: icystormwolf
Awesome ^^

@DreamSlayer
Username: Icystorm
Number of dragons to be reviewed: 8
Who is the last perm in your lair: All are permas except for the fae on the last page
Would you like me to pick the dragons?: I'd like for you to pick five and also review Achmetha (pg1), Oliver (pg1), and Oilslick (pg3). Their bios go together, but as a warning, their bios are pretty dark.
Where is the review being posted? PM or Tumblr?: Tumblr
If Tumblr, what is your username so I can tag you: icystormwolf
dona_by_brambleclawandjaypaw-dbgci6v.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8