Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshot special | 100kt & Eggs | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@TheGermanTaco I have an inquiry: would you be willing to do a 'full' of a dragon (like you did in your previous shop) for an egg?
@TheGermanTaco I have an inquiry: would you be willing to do a 'full' of a dragon (like you did in your previous shop) for an egg?
NFSZSxV.gif

sorry for the long wait i dont always have the family laptop lol

@SweetEkk0
sorry to bug you but i believe you wanted a weekend ping for the ref sheet~? splitting the payment haft before and haft after is fine with me but if you fine youve lost interest/dont have the time thats alright too thanks!

@LaughingZuru
hihii~ yes id be willing to do a bust of a dragon for an egg doing something exactly like it would be extra but you can atleast get a fully shaded neck area up if you where looking for a illustration like this and this we maybe able to work something out thank!

sorry for the long wait i dont always have the family laptop lol

@SweetEkk0
sorry to bug you but i believe you wanted a weekend ping for the ref sheet~? splitting the payment haft before and haft after is fine with me but if you fine youve lost interest/dont have the time thats alright too thanks!

@LaughingZuru
hihii~ yes id be willing to do a bust of a dragon for an egg doing something exactly like it would be extra but you can atleast get a fully shaded neck area up if you where looking for a illustration like this and this we maybe able to work something out thank!

@TheGermanTaco

I'm still interested! What would your price be for one again? (I can pay partially in gems and treasure if that's okay with you)
@TheGermanTaco

I'm still interested! What would your price be for one again? (I can pay partially in gems and treasure if that's okay with you)
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@TheGermanTaco Okay, Would you be willing to do the 2 sketches for a nocturne egg?
@TheGermanTaco Okay, Would you be willing to do the 2 sketches for a nocturne egg?
NFSZSxV.gif
first post link!
Waitlist pings time!! if still interested please fill out the forum by rollover may 26th if not feel free to just ignore thanks!

@Exeidur @vervain @Samayl @Starmax @XxAlyoshaxX

hello you all where on the waitlist and may now fill out the form and post it either here or just PM me thank you~!!
-Note-
not feeling well lately may take longer then usual

@LaughingZuru
2 dragons sketches can be done for an egg yesyes! people who where put on the waitlist can claim a normal slot now if you are still interested~

@SweetEkk0
mixed payment is fine and the price is 450~500kt basic and i think the g:t ratio is 1:1000 right now???

first post link!
Waitlist pings time!! if still interested please fill out the forum by rollover may 26th if not feel free to just ignore thanks!

@Exeidur @vervain @Samayl @Starmax @XxAlyoshaxX

hello you all where on the waitlist and may now fill out the form and post it either here or just PM me thank you~!!
-Note-
not feeling well lately may take longer then usual

@LaughingZuru
2 dragons sketches can be done for an egg yesyes! people who where put on the waitlist can claim a normal slot now if you are still interested~

@SweetEkk0
mixed payment is fine and the price is 450~500kt basic and i think the g:t ratio is 1:1000 right now???

@TheGermanTaco hi! could I go on the waitlist please? :D
@TheGermanTaco hi! could I go on the waitlist please? :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@TheGermanTaco

I am definitely still interested! Also, can I be on the waitlist for a sketch slot next time? :)

{ ORDER TYPE } Full
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } 200kT!
{ CHARACTERS } This pretty woman please!
{ EXTRA } I think the info on her toyhouse page should suffice! If you look at her little gallery of art, the most accurate one is first and the least accurate one is last. I'd love it if a bit of her tattoo could show (on the side of her neck, for example, or otherwise a bit of her shoulder), and she can wear pretty heavy makeup! The shawl she's wearing in the second picture can be incorporated as well. Lastly, she's weaering pretty simple earrings in the first picture, but I would like it if you could make those a tiny bit fancier.
Apart from that, feel free to experiment/change her design a little! I'm not dead-set on what she should look like :) Lastly: Payment now or afterwards?
@TheGermanTaco

I am definitely still interested! Also, can I be on the waitlist for a sketch slot next time? :)

{ ORDER TYPE } Full
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } 200kT!
{ CHARACTERS } This pretty woman please!
{ EXTRA } I think the info on her toyhouse page should suffice! If you look at her little gallery of art, the most accurate one is first and the least accurate one is last. I'd love it if a bit of her tattoo could show (on the side of her neck, for example, or otherwise a bit of her shoulder), and she can wear pretty heavy makeup! The shawl she's wearing in the second picture can be incorporated as well. Lastly, she's weaering pretty simple earrings in the first picture, but I would like it if you could make those a tiny bit fancier.
Apart from that, feel free to experiment/change her design a little! I'm not dead-set on what she should look like :) Lastly: Payment now or afterwards?
@TheGermanTaco

yep! I'll send over around 230kt/g when i get the chance, is that okay? I'll send the character refs with that in a crossroads
@TheGermanTaco

yep! I'll send over around 230kt/g when i get the chance, is that okay? I'll send the character refs with that in a crossroads
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@TheGermanTaco Your art is so awesome :DDDD Could I be added to the waitlist plz?
@TheGermanTaco Your art is so awesome :DDDD Could I be added to the waitlist plz?
@Ekanos @DefyingDestiny
hello~! thank you two for your interest i can put you two on the waitlist but i most likely wont open this shop again until July or so
i can still put you on for here or i can do a one time ping or put you on my regular ping list which will e pinged for both shops for my normal artshop that ill do a run of mid-late june? either way thank you two again!

@Exeidur
love them!!!! but their little bio is hurting my feelings pls send them my kisses and ill get started right away thanks~ andand normally i like payment up front but since youve ordered before you can send it whenever i dont mind!

@SweetEkk0
thats more then alright please feel free to take your time ill send you a preview sketch for approval as soon as i get the chance thanks~!!!
@Ekanos @DefyingDestiny
hello~! thank you two for your interest i can put you two on the waitlist but i most likely wont open this shop again until July or so
i can still put you on for here or i can do a one time ping or put you on my regular ping list which will e pinged for both shops for my normal artshop that ill do a run of mid-late june? either way thank you two again!

@Exeidur
love them!!!! but their little bio is hurting my feelings pls send them my kisses and ill get started right away thanks~ andand normally i like payment up front but since youve ordered before you can send it whenever i dont mind!

@SweetEkk0
thats more then alright please feel free to take your time ill send you a preview sketch for approval as soon as i get the chance thanks~!!!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9