Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshot special | 100kt & Eggs | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@BlueDusk
totally open like i said before i really like doing them and the price would depend on what you want for it and maybe extra depending on how complicated the chara is but for these you can use any forum of payment whether its wishlist items gems treasure eggs ect~!
@BlueDusk
totally open like i said before i really like doing them and the price would depend on what you want for it and maybe extra depending on how complicated the chara is but for these you can use any forum of payment whether its wishlist items gems treasure eggs ect~!
@Enoch
i like payment up front if thats fine with you but if you need time or something thats fine as long as you let me know!!
@Enoch
i like payment up front if thats fine with you but if you need time or something thats fine as long as you let me know!!
@TheGermanTaco

Oh, that's totally fine.

Sending payment now <3
@TheGermanTaco

Oh, that's totally fine.

Sending payment now <3
y0YshUu.png
@TheGermanTaco
RE: a slot
would you mind if I saw the sketch before I send payment? :3c
@TheGermanTaco
RE: a slot
would you mind if I saw the sketch before I send payment? :3c
5701.png • sailor / he/him / adult
• feel free to ping me
• did you know: horses have 400,000 blood types?
@Startedraining
thats fine with me~! thanks for letting me know about the wait~
@Startedraining
thats fine with me~! thanks for letting me know about the wait~
@TheGermanTaco

hello I am here about those ref sheet pages, I was wondering about how much one of my boy Garbage [ x ] would run me?
@TheGermanTaco

hello I am here about those ref sheet pages, I was wondering about how much one of my boy Garbage [ x ] would run me?
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@SweetEkk0
therestofthisforumisjustgoingtoemesayingsorryfornotreplingsoonerlol

hello~ gotta love the garbage man <3 and for the basic pack of a front & back view alt outfitchibi and colour palette i was thinking 450-500kt????? (cheaperthenbuyingallthepartessperately)

of course this price in totally in the air atm if you have a problem with it/any recommendations/ adjustments please feel free to let me know~<3
@SweetEkk0
therestofthisforumisjustgoingtoemesayingsorryfornotreplingsoonerlol

hello~ gotta love the garbage man <3 and for the basic pack of a front & back view alt outfitchibi and colour palette i was thinking 450-500kt????? (cheaperthenbuyingallthepartessperately)

of course this price in totally in the air atm if you have a problem with it/any recommendations/ adjustments please feel free to let me know~<3
@TheGermanTaco

alright, so I don't have the money this week, but if you ping me this saturday/sunday, I can send it then!
@TheGermanTaco

alright, so I don't have the money this week, but if you ping me this saturday/sunday, I can send it then!
fk7NBvR.gif Ozarks/Ozzy/Oz | He/They | ENG/ESP/AjNOeQU.png | PST [FR+0] oHsnEL0.gif

Avatar Dragon | G1s & G2 Imps Wanted!
@TheGermanTaco hihi! i'm interested in a ref sheet of this gal, do you send wips and do you possibly have a discord?
@TheGermanTaco hihi! i'm interested in a ref sheet of this gal, do you send wips and do you possibly have a discord?
previously heavenlyEarth
@TheGermanTaco
Thank you! I'll send the payment over :)
@TheGermanTaco
Thank you! I'll send the payment over :)
zu98AYW.gif
pYG2o2D.pngROOkhjW.pngqzuygoC.png
PxWaFa4.pngPqkCsO6.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9