Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Headshot special | 100kt & Eggs | closed
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
@Houndour
rip i just missed you in that reply list
but i love them so much?????? ill put you down for a slot thanks~!
@Houndour
rip i just missed you in that reply list
but i love them so much?????? ill put you down for a slot thanks~!
Thank you, it's actually my best friend's work, this'll be a gift for her. :D
Thank you, it's actually my best friend's work, this'll be a gift for her. :D
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@TheGermanTaco haha I totally saw this by chance but guess who's totally ordering now

{ ORDER TYPE } Full please
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } I think it's 100kT for one? (not sure if I mixed prices, if it's more in treasure I will go for it anyway!)
{ CHARACTERS } Sheee http://sta.sh/227bnv9zhm9y
{ EXTRA } She's actually the full headshot sample guy's best friend for fun fact - and as for extra I would like to remark she's kinda sassy
@TheGermanTaco haha I totally saw this by chance but guess who's totally ordering now

{ ORDER TYPE } Full please
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } I think it's 100kT for one? (not sure if I mixed prices, if it's more in treasure I will go for it anyway!)
{ CHARACTERS } Sheee http://sta.sh/227bnv9zhm9y
{ EXTRA } She's actually the full headshot sample guy's best friend for fun fact - and as for extra I would like to remark she's kinda sassy
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@TheGermanTaco
Whoops! Sorry xD
But awesome, thanks!
@TheGermanTaco
Whoops! Sorry xD
But awesome, thanks!
caxmwzR.gifernxivc.gif 1Mh1SeE.gifYYki2B5.gif mqe06U7.gifLrQB8S8.gif

@Aeonox
ahh thats so sweet of you i hope they will like it <3 and also i just noticed you asked for a sketch for the egg when you can get a full whould you like to keep the sketch or upgrade it to 2 sketchs or i can change it over to full~?

@Hikumi
i remember drawing her before gotta love the bae~
and 100kt would be for a sketch slot sorry if its a little confuseing i coded this shop at like 4am lol a full would be 1 egg orthepriceintresure200ktiguess?

@Aeonox
ahh thats so sweet of you i hope they will like it <3 and also i just noticed you asked for a sketch for the egg when you can get a full whould you like to keep the sketch or upgrade it to 2 sketchs or i can change it over to full~?

@Hikumi
i remember drawing her before gotta love the bae~
and 100kt would be for a sketch slot sorry if its a little confuseing i coded this shop at like 4am lol a full would be 1 egg orthepriceintresure200ktiguess?
@TheGermanTaco
Oh gosh, really? :O I'm absolutely still interested. <3
If you'd really wanna do it, this is the character I had in mind! The very last image in her gallery is the most accurate reference. c: Despite the frills & socks being yellow in the image, they would probably look a lot better colored closer to white.. x3

I've got to sleep since it's 11 AM now, but if you're up to it I'll send the egg as soon as I wake up. <3
@TheGermanTaco
Oh gosh, really? :O I'm absolutely still interested. <3
If you'd really wanna do it, this is the character I had in mind! The very last image in her gallery is the most accurate reference. c: Despite the frills & socks being yellow in the image, they would probably look a lot better colored closer to white.. x3

I've got to sleep since it's 11 AM now, but if you're up to it I'll send the egg as soon as I wake up. <3
Even in this darkest of nights, I see... the moonlight...
@TheGermanTaco
full like color ? sorry I found your post a touch confusing. x'D
@TheGermanTaco
full like color ? sorry I found your post a touch confusing. x'D
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@TheGermanTaco yeep, I don't know why I actually don't have your art there for ref now that I think? I really thought I had it there woops
I can do an ice egg or 200kT then, whatever you prefer!
@TheGermanTaco yeep, I don't know why I actually don't have your art there for ref now that I think? I really thought I had it there woops
I can do an ice egg or 200kT then, whatever you prefer!
lHELhsr.png ....
They/them | FR+9 | Adult
Open commissions & portfolio
Remember to drink water and rest!
FR Adopt shop (All breeds available!)
@TheGermanTaco

{ ORDER TYPE } full headshot
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } UM accent
{ CHARACTERS } Tavris
{ EXTRA } the first image is the most accurate. And yes, he does have two full length pieces of hair on both sides. Some of the other people didn't draw it like that. Can you draw him with a sad/tired smile if you approve. And make his eyes and and gold markings glow a little bit
Thank you :O
@TheGermanTaco

{ ORDER TYPE } full headshot
{ QUANTITY } 1
{ PAYMENT } UM accent
{ CHARACTERS } Tavris
{ EXTRA } the first image is the most accurate. And yes, he does have two full length pieces of hair on both sides. Some of the other people didn't draw it like that. Can you draw him with a sad/tired smile if you approve. And make his eyes and and gold markings glow a little bit
Thank you :O
@Aeonox
im sorry ill admit codeing and designing is NOT best done at 4am maybe ill fix it up soon orz
but yes you can get a fully shaded with lineart and at that fancy lighting for the egg im sorry

@Hikumi
lol its fine tho i mean i have quite a few dragons who bio still doesnt have the art i got for them
and mmmm i think ill go for the egg this time if thats okay with you thanks much~!
@Aeonox
im sorry ill admit codeing and designing is NOT best done at 4am maybe ill fix it up soon orz
but yes you can get a fully shaded with lineart and at that fancy lighting for the egg im sorry

@Hikumi
lol its fine tho i mean i have quite a few dragons who bio still doesnt have the art i got for them
and mmmm i think ill go for the egg this time if thats okay with you thanks much~!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9