Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Will Write for Gems [Bio/Lore Shop]
DO NOT PING ME! I am subscribed. :) @SilverOtter I am in need of gems. Desperate need of gems. But, I don't have the paycheck to be paying for them myself. So, I have decided to [s]beg[/s] offer my services to those that are in need of some lovely dragon bios or lore. 8D So, I'm only asking for gems. [quote][center][u]Prices[/u] 250-350 Words : 25 G 350 - 450 Words : 35 G 450 - 550 Words : 45 G 550 - 650 Words : 55 G 650+ Words : 100 G+* *The reason for the big jump in price is for the fact that 650 words or more takes me at least one or two days (and a lot of planning) as well as a lot of editing. Basically, it's not a walk in the park like the other word counts.[/center][/quote] [u]Examples[/u] [center][url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=27431654] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/274317/27431654_350.png[/img] [/url][/center] [center][quote][columns][center] [size=2][color=#8B7500]"Shouldn't the light always lead the way?" [b]Mate[/b]: [b]Friend(s)[/b]: [b]Magic[/b]: Light[/color][/size][/center] [nextcol] [size=5][color=#5C3317]SHINE[/color][/size] [color=#8E6B23][size=3][font=Arial]When Shine was born, his clan knew he was going to be a fabulous leader. But, they had not foreseen his great affiliation to the Lightweaver. Though his clan was part of light, they had not expected him to take on the role of a Flight Representative. Though, that had not stopped him from leading. "Light leads the way at all times," he would always tell the younger dragons. "Do not lose the light." His words were taken to heart, and nobody seemed to want to stray from the light. Shine had strayed at some point in his life. His gorgeous glittering belly turned to a brown color. The light was slowly fading. His clan feared for their lives. He was outcasted by the very dragons he once loved dearly. The Lightweaver, after seeing what had happened to him, took pity on the Guardian. She gave him a goblin companion. His Shining Goblin was a constant contact between Shine and the Lightweaver. But, he traveled outside of the Light lands. He needed to find another land lest he not survive on his own. His magic was strong; however, his physical skills as a Guardian were severely lacking. The Guardian stumbled upon a clan in disarray. Their previous leader had fallen to a disease, and they had not an hire. None of the dragons wished to be leader, so he gave the idea of him leading. He was a Light Flight Representative after all. He knew where he had to follow. His Goblin had the others convinced he was blessed by the Lightweaver for she only bestowed her faithful companions to those she deemed worthy. The clan, dubbed The Travelling Clan, by other clans. Or, his favorite is, The Disappearing Clan. They would stop to rest and resupply with other, welcoming clans only to leave before daybreak the next day. Eventually, other dragons found their way to his growing clan. Other dragons with strong affinity to their own flights. The representatives became a council. Not one dragon was leading the clan; however, Shine had the last say within the council. He was the unofficial 'leader' of the group as he was the first to found it. But, afraid of his ever dimming glimmering belly, he does not take a heavy lead. He doesn't want to stray from his path even farther.[/font][/size][/color] [nextcol] [img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/familiar/art/18615.png[/img] [center][img]http://flightrising.com/images/cms/equipment/451.png[/img][/center] [/columns][/quote] [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=20208288] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/202083/20208288_350.png[/img] [/url] [quote][center][item=Tracker Runt][item=Glowing Orange Clawtips][item=Cursed Bat][item=Tales of Terror][/center] [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/993fbeeef8cd8bb824fcfaa129d9087a/tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo5_500.png[/img] [/center] [list] [color=#8B5A2B][b]Name: Hekabe Clan role: Leader of Clan Mate: Davon Brave - Cunning - Sarcastic[/b][/color] [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/993fbeeef8cd8bb824fcfaa129d9087a/tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo5_500.png[/img][/center] Belongs to SilverOtter [color=#493820]Hekabe was born during a rather windy and nasty storm that through the Lands of Water into a state. This was the cause of her fear of thunderstorms from the very beginning. As a little Wildclaw, she was known as a timid and fearful child. The female wouldn't want to do anything that wasn't considered safe or friendly. As she grew older, she was transformed into a beautiful female Wildclaw that needed to go out on her own and spread her wings. Something she was very reluctant to do -- until her parents kicked her from their nest. They needed the space for some new hatchlings that were going to hatch within a few days. They nipped and bit at Hekabe before she ran off in fear of them. They were happy that she did so without much of a qualm of their daughter leaving in a state of fright. She didn't know what to do as she wandered the Water lands. She taught herself how to swim just to be able to eat fish and survive. She was a very adept swimmer as she soon found out about herself. It was through her roamings that she met another Wildclaw much like herself. Their colours were slightly off, but she adored the company. Though, being her naive self, Hekabe hadn't noticed he was using her to gather their food. He would also show her off to other dragons that past by not that she really questioned it. And, she had a nest with him reluctantly. Though, when the egg hatched, she was attached to the young Wildclaw that had appeared from it. Naming him Aiden, she fell in love with her son. He was always clean as she would constantly bathe him. He also fell into her fearful ways. But, it was around this time Hekabe noticed that his father was not what he was showing himself out to be. So, that night, she took Aiden and ran off. Never to see him again. It was tough for them as Aiden grew up. Though, he managed to take over the hunting for the both of them. And with two of them, they were able to take down bigger animals to eat a better fill. It was during one of their hunting trips that they ran into this world that was different from their own. It was colourful and bright. The dragons were of vastly different colours, and some of them were seemed as off. Though, that hadn't stopped her from running into a Skydancer that was walking along as if checking on everybody else. Introducing himself as the "Mad Hatter", the Skydancer (now known as Davon) showed the two of them around "Wonderland". He was rather charming if not a little out of it. She often times felt that rolling her eyes was the only thing she could have done around him. But, he was charming. And kind of cute. They were offered to stay with him until they found their way and settled down themselves. She was grateful of his offer. Aiden was happy to have others to talk too as he was a bit more outgoing than his mother. She preferred to stay within the den, laying, dragon watching others as they walked past. It was a fascinating clan. And, Davon stayed with her whenever he was could. Overtime, they had become mates despite not having a nest yet. It was obvious to the others of the clan that the Wildclaw and Skydancer were together especially since Hekabe had started to open up. They would see/hear her arguing with him only for him to just agree with her. It irritated her beyond comprehension that he would give in so easily, but she loved him. It was what she agreed upon. And Davon definitely was more than just the "Mad Hatter". She doesn't get along with everybody though. Aqua ("Alice") seems to have not taken a liking toward her. She wasn't apart of this world. Aqua had stumbled upon it as such she was supposed to explore and settle down. She had settled down thought not as she had planned. The Skydancer had taken a liking to Davon as well. But, he was taken by the Wildclaw that was always at his side. She hated Hekabe. And every time they met, she would snip and make rude comments to her. Though, Hekabe takes it in stride. Though, sometimes, she does throw back something just as good. Another thing Aqua doesn't like is that she easily became leader of their clan. An outsider of their "story" had taken the lead with Davon. Her ideas and calm demeanor won over even the Red Queen and White Queen. Hekabe rules with soft words and an open mind. She makes sure to give punishment when punishment is due though.[/color] [/list] [center][img]http://media.tumblr.com/933d7cdecc2319d87ece31410b69f94b/tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png[/img][/center] [center][img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/993fbeeef8cd8bb824fcfaa129d9087a/tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo5_500.png[/img][/center][/quote][/center] [quote][b]Slots[/b] 1. 2. 3. 4. [b]Rules[/b] First come, first serve. I will send these through PM. You are allowed to change a few things, but do not change the entire thing. Pay half first then half before I give you the PM.[/quote]
DO NOT PING ME! I am subscribed. :)

@SilverOtter

I am in need of gems. Desperate need of gems. But, I don't have the paycheck to be paying for them myself. So, I have decided to beg offer my services to those that are in need of some lovely dragon bios or lore. 8D So, I'm only asking for gems.
Quote:
Prices

250-350 Words : 25 G
350 - 450 Words : 35 G
450 - 550 Words : 45 G
550 - 650 Words : 55 G
650+ Words : 100 G+*

*The reason for the big jump in price is for the fact that 650 words or more takes me at least one or two days (and a lot of planning) as well as a lot of editing. Basically, it's not a walk in the park like the other word counts.

Examples
Quote:
"Shouldn't the light always lead the way?"

Mate:
Friend(s):
Magic: Light
SHINE
When Shine was born, his clan knew he was going to be a fabulous leader. But, they had not foreseen his great affiliation to the Lightweaver. Though his clan was part of light, they had not expected him to take on the role of a Flight Representative. Though, that had not stopped him from leading. "Light leads the way at all times," he would always tell the younger dragons. "Do not lose the light." His words were taken to heart, and nobody seemed to want to stray from the light.

Shine had strayed at some point in his life. His gorgeous glittering belly turned to a brown color. The light was slowly fading. His clan feared for their lives. He was outcasted by the very dragons he once loved dearly. The Lightweaver, after seeing what had happened to him, took pity on the Guardian. She gave him a goblin companion. His Shining Goblin was a constant contact between Shine and the Lightweaver. But, he traveled outside of the Light lands. He needed to find another land lest he not survive on his own. His magic was strong; however, his physical skills as a Guardian were severely lacking.

The Guardian stumbled upon a clan in disarray. Their previous leader had fallen to a disease, and they had not an hire. None of the dragons wished to be leader, so he gave the idea of him leading. He was a Light Flight Representative after all. He knew where he had to follow. His Goblin had the others convinced he was blessed by the Lightweaver for she only bestowed her faithful companions to those she deemed worthy. The clan, dubbed The Travelling Clan, by other clans. Or, his favorite is, The Disappearing Clan. They would stop to rest and resupply with other, welcoming clans only to leave before daybreak the next day.

Eventually, other dragons found their way to his growing clan. Other dragons with strong affinity to their own flights. The representatives became a council. Not one dragon was leading the clan; however, Shine had the last say within the council. He was the unofficial 'leader' of the group as he was the first to found it. But, afraid of his ever dimming glimmering belly, he does not take a heavy lead. He doesn't want to stray from his path even farther.

18615.png
451.png

20208288_350.png

Quote:
Tracker Runt Glowing Orange Clawtips Cursed Bat Tales of Terror
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo5_500.png

Name: Hekabe
Clan role: Leader of Clan
Mate: Davon
Brave - Cunning - Sarcastic

Belongs to SilverOtter

Hekabe was born during a rather windy and nasty storm that through the Lands of Water into a state. This was the cause of her fear of thunderstorms from the very beginning. As a little Wildclaw, she was known as a timid and fearful child. The female wouldn't want to do anything that wasn't considered safe or friendly. As she grew older, she was transformed into a beautiful female Wildclaw that needed to go out on her own and spread her wings. Something she was very reluctant to do -- until her parents kicked her from their nest. They needed the space for some new hatchlings that were going to hatch within a few days. They nipped and bit at Hekabe before she ran off in fear of them. They were happy that she did so without much of a qualm of their daughter leaving in a state of fright.

She didn't know what to do as she wandered the Water lands. She taught herself how to swim just to be able to eat fish and survive. She was a very adept swimmer as she soon found out about herself. It was through her roamings that she met another Wildclaw much like herself. Their colours were slightly off, but she adored the company. Though, being her naive self, Hekabe hadn't noticed he was using her to gather their food. He would also show her off to other dragons that past by not that she really questioned it.

And, she had a nest with him reluctantly. Though, when the egg hatched, she was attached to the young Wildclaw that had appeared from it. Naming him Aiden, she fell in love with her son. He was always clean as she would constantly bathe him. He also fell into her fearful ways. But, it was around this time Hekabe noticed that his father was not what he was showing himself out to be. So, that night, she took Aiden and ran off. Never to see him again.

It was tough for them as Aiden grew up. Though, he managed to take over the hunting for the both of them. And with two of them, they were able to take down bigger animals to eat a better fill. It was during one of their hunting trips that they ran into this world that was different from their own. It was colourful and bright. The dragons were of vastly different colours, and some of them were seemed as off. Though, that hadn't stopped her from running into a Skydancer that was walking along as if checking on everybody else.

Introducing himself as the "Mad Hatter", the Skydancer (now known as Davon) showed the two of them around "Wonderland". He was rather charming if not a little out of it. She often times felt that rolling her eyes was the only thing she could have done around him. But, he was charming. And kind of cute. They were offered to stay with him until they found their way and settled down themselves. She was grateful of his offer. Aiden was happy to have others to talk too as he was a bit more outgoing than his mother. She preferred to stay within the den, laying, dragon watching others as they walked past. It was a fascinating clan. And, Davon stayed with her whenever he was could.

Overtime, they had become mates despite not having a nest yet. It was obvious to the others of the clan that the Wildclaw and Skydancer were together especially since Hekabe had started to open up. They would see/hear her arguing with him only for him to just agree with her. It irritated her beyond comprehension that he would give in so easily, but she loved him. It was what she agreed upon. And Davon definitely was more than just the "Mad Hatter".

She doesn't get along with everybody though. Aqua ("Alice") seems to have not taken a liking toward her. She wasn't apart of this world. Aqua had stumbled upon it as such she was supposed to explore and settle down. She had settled down thought not as she had planned. The Skydancer had taken a liking to Davon as well. But, he was taken by the Wildclaw that was always at his side. She hated Hekabe. And every time they met, she would snip and make rude comments to her. Though, Hekabe takes it in stride. Though, sometimes, she does throw back something just as good.

Another thing Aqua doesn't like is that she easily became leader of their clan. An outsider of their "story" had taken the lead with Davon. Her ideas and calm demeanor won over even the Red Queen and White Queen. Hekabe rules with soft words and an open mind. She makes sure to give punishment when punishment is due though.

tumblr_inline_nk71alsinU1qg2i5p.png

Quote:
Slots

Rules

First come, first serve.
I will send these through PM.
You are allowed to change a few things, but do not change the entire thing.
Pay half first then half before I give you the PM.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png
Bump.
Bump.
DoWq1FH.pngYzZnJxc.pngCi4cDic.png
noSD0w3.png