Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Hanmonster's FR Art Shop [working!]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76
The Quick Lowdown, i.e. TL:DR:

Greetings and salutations! You'll probably notice a lack of fancy graphics in this thread pretty immediately! Certain artistic parties may have incidentally only taken one graphic design class through college and blown chunks at it-- but that's beside the point!

Anywho, hello! I figure let's cut to the chase. My name's Han, aka Hanmonster, as I'm known around most necks of the woods. I'm a professional illustrator who makes my living off of art, and also happens to like playing with pixel dragons a lot in my spare time! You can find the majority of my work (the gallery needs updating, I've just recently come off a long family related hiatus) HERE* in my FurAffinity gallery where I make most of my living, though I'll post Flight Rising specific examples of what I'm offering below. I also have a Twitter where I occasionally post works in progress and blab at other art folk.

*PLEASE NOTE: while my FA gallery does contain work which can be considered PG-13 or above, non-general content can only be viewed by registered users with the appropriate settings enabled, so what you see at a glance in my portfolio should all be completely SFW content. Parentheticals (Xh) at the end of any piece denote the hours taken to completion.

I usually work for 30 USD per hour, but have decided to take an occasional mini-commission over here on the FR side of things in gems and/or treasure related currency just to have some fun money on my account here to spice up the lair. Please see my next post for examples and stuff!
The Quick Lowdown, i.e. TL:DR:

Greetings and salutations! You'll probably notice a lack of fancy graphics in this thread pretty immediately! Certain artistic parties may have incidentally only taken one graphic design class through college and blown chunks at it-- but that's beside the point!

Anywho, hello! I figure let's cut to the chase. My name's Han, aka Hanmonster, as I'm known around most necks of the woods. I'm a professional illustrator who makes my living off of art, and also happens to like playing with pixel dragons a lot in my spare time! You can find the majority of my work (the gallery needs updating, I've just recently come off a long family related hiatus) HERE* in my FurAffinity gallery where I make most of my living, though I'll post Flight Rising specific examples of what I'm offering below. I also have a Twitter where I occasionally post works in progress and blab at other art folk.

*PLEASE NOTE: while my FA gallery does contain work which can be considered PG-13 or above, non-general content can only be viewed by registered users with the appropriate settings enabled, so what you see at a glance in my portfolio should all be completely SFW content. Parentheticals (Xh) at the end of any piece denote the hours taken to completion.

I usually work for 30 USD per hour, but have decided to take an occasional mini-commission over here on the FR side of things in gems and/or treasure related currency just to have some fun money on my account here to spice up the lair. Please see my next post for examples and stuff!
How to Order, and Prices and Stuff:

I accept payment in gems, treasure, and certain items! Gems are preferred, though treasure and mixed payments are completely acceptable. My current rate is 3K gems per hour to match my 30 USD working standard rate. My gem to treasure rate is 1:950, and things I'll accept item-wise can be found below (also keep in mind I may be forgetting some, never be afraid to ask if I'll accept other stuff if it has some decent value).

Items I Like!:

Eggs! I'm an egg fiend, what can I say. It's an addictive gamble.
Certain genes or scrolls!
Older festival items, including familiars and apparel.

I usually price things at whatever their lowest market value is for a benchmark.

GENERAL PING LIST (who shall be pinged for openings and stuff):

!Amithea, !paintm0nky, !Punkoffice, !Fimbrethil, !Sicarius, !Ratiasu, !toostupidtocare, !nemodave, !Mercenary, !Scrysis, !Madi, !GhostYeen, !Lhethi, !Luckless, !Failuresaurus, !Cross, !Candyhighgaming, !Churyu, !Imani, !Ithika, !Kattikatt, !Ekanos, !Paintingskies, !ArohaMeansLove, !exosomniac, !SilverOtter, !SolarParadox, !Scultone, !Chalk, !Alixe, !Exosomniac, !Wimpyfox, !Runi, !Porifra, !Countercats, !Raydelblau, !mus, !Trachynhawb, !Pedri, !Zhar, !Cassichu, !Nyrath, !Alcina, !Jebii,!Phoenixwildfire, !TheCunningCorvid, !Isaita, !McCrees, !Hidd3nstare, !Scarletskyz, !5H4D0WDU57, !Oblivii, !KaineRallis, !wildewinged, !Oriel, !AvatarMars, !ladylilitu, !MYOHO, !Marceline, !Cov, !Weapon, !TwilitRaven, !Mazurkas, !Extormus, !CrowG0d, !Gorwen, !Arinyl, !Dreamlogic
How to Order, and Prices and Stuff:

I accept payment in gems, treasure, and certain items! Gems are preferred, though treasure and mixed payments are completely acceptable. My current rate is 3K gems per hour to match my 30 USD working standard rate. My gem to treasure rate is 1:950, and things I'll accept item-wise can be found below (also keep in mind I may be forgetting some, never be afraid to ask if I'll accept other stuff if it has some decent value).

Items I Like!:

Eggs! I'm an egg fiend, what can I say. It's an addictive gamble.
Certain genes or scrolls!
Older festival items, including familiars and apparel.

I usually price things at whatever their lowest market value is for a benchmark.

GENERAL PING LIST (who shall be pinged for openings and stuff):

!Amithea, !paintm0nky, !Punkoffice, !Fimbrethil, !Sicarius, !Ratiasu, !toostupidtocare, !nemodave, !Mercenary, !Scrysis, !Madi, !GhostYeen, !Lhethi, !Luckless, !Failuresaurus, !Cross, !Candyhighgaming, !Churyu, !Imani, !Ithika, !Kattikatt, !Ekanos, !Paintingskies, !ArohaMeansLove, !exosomniac, !SilverOtter, !SolarParadox, !Scultone, !Chalk, !Alixe, !Exosomniac, !Wimpyfox, !Runi, !Porifra, !Countercats, !Raydelblau, !mus, !Trachynhawb, !Pedri, !Zhar, !Cassichu, !Nyrath, !Alcina, !Jebii,!Phoenixwildfire, !TheCunningCorvid, !Isaita, !McCrees, !Hidd3nstare, !Scarletskyz, !5H4D0WDU57, !Oblivii, !KaineRallis, !wildewinged, !Oriel, !AvatarMars, !ladylilitu, !MYOHO, !Marceline, !Cov, !Weapon, !TwilitRaven, !Mazurkas, !Extormus, !CrowG0d, !Gorwen, !Arinyl, !Dreamlogic
[center][b]Examples of Work:[/b] I'll just stuff a few of my own portraits in here for examples and then link the rest. You can rifle through my lair to find them too, but here are some of my own lair I've done in my spare time. These weren't recorded for exact time, but I would gauge them as 2 hour pieces on average. (Images are short right now since I'm cleaning up the mess of DB crapping out on me, sorry all!) [img]https://i.imgur.com/dkbrIoz.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/agUbZCN.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/bGZ6JTM.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/4ZbkU17.jpg[/img] [img]https://i.imgur.com/Xkm897M.jpg[/img] [b]Other Examples (linked to avoid impossibly long posts):[/b] DROPBOX NO LONGER HOSTS DIRECT LINKING EVEN FOR PREMIUM USERS LIKE ME, WOW THANKS, GOOD JOB, DB. Pardon the mess while I re-link things later. [/center]
Examples of Work:

I'll just stuff a few of my own portraits in here for examples and then link the rest. You can rifle through my lair to find them too, but here are some of my own lair I've done in my spare time. These weren't recorded for exact time, but I would gauge them as 2 hour pieces on average.

(Images are short right now since I'm cleaning up the mess of DB crapping out on me, sorry all!)

dkbrIoz.jpg

agUbZCN.jpg

bGZ6JTM.jpg

4ZbkU17.jpg

Xkm897M.jpg

Other Examples (linked to avoid impossibly long posts):

DROPBOX NO LONGER HOSTS DIRECT LINKING EVEN FOR PREMIUM USERS LIKE ME, WOW THANKS, GOOD JOB, DB. Pardon the mess while I re-link things later.
Questions and Answers:

So what can I get from you?
I'll be predominantly offering dragon portraits like those you see from my example page, which would be 2 hour pieces. Clients may purchase pieces from me in increments of hours; I'm willing to take up to 3 hour pieces in pure FR currency rather than USD. I can also do faster sketches or looser work for less time if a client requests it/buys lower time amounts.

Do you draw stuff beyond FR dragons/can I order a piece that isn't a dragon?
I'd really like to play with mostly dragons here, but I'm capable of and willing to draw basically any character type you have. See my FA gallery in the first post for examples if you need!

How often do you open and for how many slots?
Given that I do art for my actual job, I plan on just taking one slot at a time here sporadically when I can put in the time to do art for the equivalent of silly fun money (since gems don't pay my bills) to blow on my lair. I will, however, be responsible in only taking on work when I'm at a point of being able to complete it within a matter of days.

Do you send WIPS/will you make corrections?
I actually livestream most of my work, so if you're able, we can arrange a live watching of the piece in action to have optimal feedback. If not, portraits tend to be one sitting pieces that I charge through from start to finish, so WIPs don't usually happen (as they're typically for multi-session illustrations). If I make a genuine model error, however, please tell me and I'll happily correct it! Customer satisfaction is important to me.

Can you do X for me?
Just ask and I shall give you my best answer! Who knows!

Would you accept a dragon as partial payment?
It'd have to be one HELL of an incredible dragon, so you can count on a 95% polite negative, but I won't say it's impossible. It just has to be hella, HELLA special and/or sweet. And of course preferences are very subjective here!

I think that does it for now? I'll add more here if people come with questions!
Questions and Answers:

So what can I get from you?
I'll be predominantly offering dragon portraits like those you see from my example page, which would be 2 hour pieces. Clients may purchase pieces from me in increments of hours; I'm willing to take up to 3 hour pieces in pure FR currency rather than USD. I can also do faster sketches or looser work for less time if a client requests it/buys lower time amounts.

Do you draw stuff beyond FR dragons/can I order a piece that isn't a dragon?
I'd really like to play with mostly dragons here, but I'm capable of and willing to draw basically any character type you have. See my FA gallery in the first post for examples if you need!

How often do you open and for how many slots?
Given that I do art for my actual job, I plan on just taking one slot at a time here sporadically when I can put in the time to do art for the equivalent of silly fun money (since gems don't pay my bills) to blow on my lair. I will, however, be responsible in only taking on work when I'm at a point of being able to complete it within a matter of days.

Do you send WIPS/will you make corrections?
I actually livestream most of my work, so if you're able, we can arrange a live watching of the piece in action to have optimal feedback. If not, portraits tend to be one sitting pieces that I charge through from start to finish, so WIPs don't usually happen (as they're typically for multi-session illustrations). If I make a genuine model error, however, please tell me and I'll happily correct it! Customer satisfaction is important to me.

Can you do X for me?
Just ask and I shall give you my best answer! Who knows!

Would you accept a dragon as partial payment?
It'd have to be one HELL of an incredible dragon, so you can count on a 95% polite negative, but I won't say it's impossible. It just has to be hella, HELLA special and/or sweet. And of course preferences are very subjective here!

I think that does it for now? I'll add more here if people come with questions!
Order Form:

USERNAME: (you go here)
CHARACTER/DRAGON REFERENCES: (If this is an FR dragon feel free to just link their page, though I’ll take any supplementary visual content you have for them if it’s useful! If this is NOT an FR dragon, please include all relevant written or illustrated refs for their potrait:
EXPRESSION/MOOD DESIRED: (Any kind of emotional essence you'd like going on)
HOURS PURCHASED: (1, 2, 3)
PAYMENT: (gems, treasure, mixed and/or approved items in total)
EXTRA NOTES AND INFORMATION: (do you want a particular style emulated? Smooth? Painterly? Impressionistic? Sumi-e? Suggested color palettes? Extra bits? Relevant details not included in the ref images? I’m fine with complete artistic freedom or multiple requirements).
Order Form:

USERNAME: (you go here)
CHARACTER/DRAGON REFERENCES: (If this is an FR dragon feel free to just link their page, though I’ll take any supplementary visual content you have for them if it’s useful! If this is NOT an FR dragon, please include all relevant written or illustrated refs for their potrait:
EXPRESSION/MOOD DESIRED: (Any kind of emotional essence you'd like going on)
HOURS PURCHASED: (1, 2, 3)
PAYMENT: (gems, treasure, mixed and/or approved items in total)
EXTRA NOTES AND INFORMATION: (do you want a particular style emulated? Smooth? Painterly? Impressionistic? Sumi-e? Suggested color palettes? Extra bits? Relevant details not included in the ref images? I’m fine with complete artistic freedom or multiple requirements).
Aaaand I think that is finally, officially it! I'm going to tentatively say I AM NOW OPEN for one piece, preferably a portrait like my examples, because I'd love to mess with some more dragons that way. Please ping me @Hanmonster for posts, thank you!

Please also feel free to ask me any and all questions you may have. I'll post here again before I sack out for the night since it's broaching 3m here, but I can respond to things tomorrow after I roll out of bed.

One last edit:

Alrighty, bedtime for me. We'll see if this goes well tomorrow! At least I got the framework set though!
Aaaand I think that is finally, officially it! I'm going to tentatively say I AM NOW OPEN for one piece, preferably a portrait like my examples, because I'd love to mess with some more dragons that way. Please ping me @Hanmonster for posts, thank you!

Please also feel free to ask me any and all questions you may have. I'll post here again before I sack out for the night since it's broaching 3m here, but I can respond to things tomorrow after I roll out of bed.

One last edit:

Alrighty, bedtime for me. We'll see if this goes well tomorrow! At least I got the framework set though!
@Hanmonster
I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you have one!
@Hanmonster
I'd love to be added to a pinglist if you have one!
@Amithea

Sure thing! Thank you for incidentally reminding me to make a ping list tomorrow, too! Just checking on this thread in bed-- night all!
@Amithea

Sure thing! Thank you for incidentally reminding me to make a ping list tomorrow, too! Just checking on this thread in bed-- night all!
Now that I'm up for the day, a morning bump!
Now that I'm up for the day, a morning bump!
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 75 76