Back

Art Sales

For commissions and flat-sale of your creative efforts.
TOPIC | Coffee Cup Dragons
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47
@Kogosama
They're beautiful! Thank you~ ;_;
@Kogosama
They're beautiful! Thank you~ ;_;
lUc1aX6.gifOnQ3zz1.gifoob_crest_100_by_cthulucy-db2ny03.png
@Kogosama
I love it :o Though there are cyan runes on the pearl and on the neck and I wish the wings were colored like the non-facet ref I linked. Would you consider adding the runes for more levels? Or do you want to just walk away from it because hey that's okay too, I do art and I know frustration = quit time.

I assume adjusting the wing color shouldn't be a problem. And thank you for linking non accent version too, this is coming out really beautiful so far!
@Kogosama
I love it :o Though there are cyan runes on the pearl and on the neck and I wish the wings were colored like the non-facet ref I linked. Would you consider adding the runes for more levels? Or do you want to just walk away from it because hey that's okay too, I do art and I know frustration = quit time.

I assume adjusting the wing color shouldn't be a problem. And thank you for linking non accent version too, this is coming out really beautiful so far!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Kogosama Sent you all 75 levels! Sorry for the delay, some things came up irl @@
@Kogosama Sent you all 75 levels! Sorry for the delay, some things came up irl @@
hwrXuRn.png
@Aeonox Here's a few more options. I've reached the limits of time spent on one adopt on this one many times over (frankly I think I was just tired I didn't see the runes. ) so I'm really happy you understand that there's time to stop. But I'll give you a 25 level discount for your next purchase if you so choose to make. ^^ [img]http://i.imgur.com/u4cp68n.png[/img] [img]http://i.imgur.com/YjGziCG.png[/img] @BloodyAngel12 yes, if you want you can give me all lvl 1 dragons :D for what you're ordering just the total amount of levels count ( for example lvl10 + lvl 8 dragons adds up to 18 lvls) :) and yes, every gene is extra 20 levels :) so base with 3 genes is 90 levels. But all basic dragons is just 30 lvls. @Belviere you're welcome <3 I'm happy you like them @TheGardenWitch irl happens :) I won't be able to draw cup monsters until evening...hopefully I can draw then...
@Aeonox Here's a few more options. I've reached the limits of time spent on one adopt on this one many times over (frankly I think I was just tired I didn't see the runes. ) so I'm really happy you understand that there's time to stop. But I'll give you a 25 level discount for your next purchase if you so choose to make. ^^

u4cp68n.png
YjGziCG.png

@BloodyAngel12 yes, if you want you can give me all lvl 1 dragons :D for what you're ordering just the total amount of levels count ( for example lvl10 + lvl 8 dragons adds up to 18 lvls) :) and yes, every gene is extra 20 levels :) so base with 3 genes is 90 levels. But all basic dragons is just 30 lvls.

@Belviere you're welcome <3 I'm happy you like them

@TheGardenWitch irl happens :) I won't be able to draw cup monsters until evening...hopefully I can draw then...
oOhOSVC.png Link to my Art Corner
Link to my Flight Rising Comic Strips
@Kogosama Neat, I'll send a crossroads for dragons once you comfirm. Also, is contour made for nocturnes yet? Otherwise triple basic 30 levels is fine for me. [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=8&breed=11&element=2&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=169&auth=f82b4c03d60a5465f4b223fa66d88a9f999e997e&dummyext=prev.png[/img] [img]http://flightrising.com/dgen/preview/dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=2&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=169&auth=e480729ea6a2d73c41bc07fb5976fd55fa6c2e1c&dummyext=prev.png[/img] Size: 300 (Largest.) Genes: NA Accent: N Cup type: Questions & Additional information: It's 30 levels right?
@Kogosama

Neat, I'll send a crossroads for dragons once you comfirm. Also, is contour made for nocturnes yet? Otherwise triple basic 30 levels is fine for me.

dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=8&breed=11&element=2&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=13&winggene=11&wings=169&auth=f82b4c03d60a5465f4b223fa66d88a9f999e997e&dummyext=prev.png
dragon?age=1&body=176&bodygene=0&breed=11&element=2&gender=0&tert=149&tertgene=0&winggene=0&wings=169&auth=e480729ea6a2d73c41bc07fb5976fd55fa6c2e1c&dummyext=prev.png
Size: 300 (Largest.)
Genes: NA
Accent: N
Cup type:
Questions & Additional information: It's 30 levels right?
hisscale_fr_sig_fun_just_top___copy_by_hisscale-dalw0n9.png
@Hisscale 30 levels yes, there's no contour at the moment :)
@Hisscale 30 levels yes, there's no contour at the moment :)
I'm sorry but I will need to delay further coffee cup dragon deliveries, due health. Too much sun...too much fun...

Will be delivered latest Monday.
I'm sorry but I will need to delay further coffee cup dragon deliveries, due health. Too much sun...too much fun...

Will be delivered latest Monday.
@Kogosama
Ahh thank you, that top one is perfect! :D hope you feel better, thank you again!
@Kogosama
Ahh thank you, that top one is perfect! :D hope you feel better, thank you again!
n1ngOA5.png

aeonox_signature_by_jenihudson-d8x54uk.png
@Kogosama I hate to be a bother especially since you're already needing rest... but if you wouldn't mind one more order, I've placed one for all my friends but none for myself. If you didn't mind, I would like the following... [quote]@Kogosama [img]https://puu.sh/w1rsE/5e05068922.png[/img] [img]https://puu.sh/w1rsT/8936965f38.png[/img] Size: 300 Genes: basic basic glimmer (its obsidian crimson ruby, with nature eyes) Accent: Nop Cup type: Nature Questions & Additional information: None ;u; [/quote] edit: I've now sent you 50 levels in the event you take it
@Kogosama I hate to be a bother especially since you're already needing rest... but if you wouldn't mind one more order, I've placed one for all my friends but none for myself. If you didn't mind, I would like the following...
Quote:
@Kogosama
5e05068922.png
8936965f38.png
Size: 300
Genes: basic basic glimmer (its obsidian crimson ruby, with nature eyes)
Accent: Nop
Cup type: Nature
Questions & Additional information: None ;u;

edit: I've now sent you 50 levels in the event you take it
hwrXuRn.png
@TheGardenWitch not at all, please order, I just have to delay delivery a wee bit ^^" <3
@TheGardenWitch not at all, please order, I just have to delay delivery a wee bit ^^" <3
1 2 ... 10 11 12 13 14 ... 46 47